Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, paganvegan said:

Sikhs are meant to view God as their husband and not the other way around. God is our husband regardless of our gender. Men don’t deserve to be treated or viewed as God, for God is Perfect and men are imperfect. Men only deserve respect from women if they respect women first. If a man beats his wife she should beat him too. If he swears at her she should also swear back at him. If he drinks so should she, if he sleeps around a woman  MUST ALSO DO THE SAME and sleep around as much as she can. She should divorce him as soon as possible and take her kids with her if he is ever abusive towards him. Mostly, in the punjabi culture men beat their wives because their wives  view them as God. Women should always view their husbands as Shytes and kick and bad mouth them from day one of their marriage lol😁 

Sikhism believes in equal rights for both men and women. There is no gender bias in this religion, if there is, it is due to not following sikhi.

Are you a pagan vegan trying to teach us what Sikhi is? If so, you can f**k off mate and stick to your own beliefs. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A true gurmukh sees GOD in every one and every thing...........Sabh Gobind hai, Gobind bin na koyee  

While paapi and SK go at each others necks as usual we have more important issues at hand. Beadbi of guru granth sahib ji, Singh's being shot, sangat getting latthi charge. Haven't seen any topic rega

Posted Images

2 hours ago, paganvegan said:

That’s very harsh man! Sikhi believes in equality so women should treat men exactly the SAME as they treat women, I’d say!

F**k what you got to say. We define ourselves along the parameters laid down for us, not on some random vegan's whims. 

Yes, women and men are deserved of equal respect, but to think women and men's lives aren't effected by gender is ridiculous. 

Ain't you got a community of your own to preach to? Go sod off over there. What are you, some jumped up white boy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, paganvegan said:

Sikhi believes in equality so women should treat men exactly the SAME as they treat women, I’d say!

 We are all created different physically and due to that men and women are not equal. 

There is a bit of equality regarding the soul(atma), but again it depends on the souls avastha.

Another thing is, Sikhi is not vegan. No way will it ever be vegan.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

That's way too simplistic. It's like Fred West's children worshipping him. Or some other pedo who happens to have kids. It's mad. If people haven't figured out that not all parents/spouses are benevolent creatures, and that they too can have serious issues for one reason or another they must be living in some sort of psychological cave. 

 

You know, if I met an apna , who had a decent sister or daughter who somehow ended up with some abusive husband (this does happen in our community), and his advice to her was to worship the fudhu like a god - I'd have absolutely zero respect for them as a man. I wouldn't even want to see their face. I bet most who would promote this would be proper momma's boys too. And I'm not idealising females either, I know plenty can be proper self-absorbed c**ts. 

Parents and husbands also have their own duties towards their children and wife, respectively. I was just talking about this specific topic. However, you are right about abusive husbands but the opposite also happens. 

If a wife has an obligation towards her husband the husband also has an obligation towards his wife. I was merely speaking from a spiritual perspective, outlining the reason behind this practice and why it is recommended. However, in today's society your concerns are quite valid. 

If a woman is told/explained to view her husband as god, her husband also has to be told/explained to follow the duties and role of a man in marriage. I fully agree with your point that it goes for both genders to respect and trust each other in marriage.

P.S. there is nothing wrong with being a "momma's boy", if your parents are genuine :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

F**k what you got to say. We define ourselves along the parameters laid down for us, not on some random vegan's whims. 

Yes, women and men are deserved of equal respect, but to think women and men's lives aren't effected by gender is ridiculous. 

Ain't you got a community of your own to preach to? Go sod off over there. What are you, some jumped up white boy. 

Na, no equal respect either||

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

And I would bet that many of these in our community would try and hide behind the concept of their wife blindly seeing them as gods, rather than go through the arduous process of increasingly their manliness. If more blokes strove to do this, we wouldn't have half the problems we have out in the west in my opinion. 

Some people have such unrealistic expectations of women (and I bet it is driven from lack of experience in that department), it's no wonder certain apneean say 'sod this' and run of with Tom, Dick and Flannah. Thank Waheguru for CP which helps us balance out our understanding of inter-gender relationships in an earthy, realistic way!

Three cheers for CP!!

No, this is because Monogamy allows the best Women to monopolize the small minority of men worth marrying. So middling women have no options,

 

A combination of Honor Killing & Polygamy would solve this issue, although obviously this post won't get apporved by the homosexuals who moderate this "forum"

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

F**k what you got to say. We define ourselves along the parameters laid down for us, not on some random vegan's whims. 

Yes, women and men are deserved of equal respect, but to think women and men's lives aren't effected by gender is ridiculous. 

Ain't you got a community of your own to preach to? Go sod off over there. What are you, some jumped up white boy. 

Talk about touchy or what? Silly old fart behaving like a cow dung cake only fit for chullahs!

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2018 at 5:04 AM, starchpagg47 said:

No, this is because Monogamy allows the best Women to monopolize the small minority of men worth marrying. So middling women have no options,

 

A combination of Honor Killing & Polygamy would solve this issue, although obviously this post won't get apporved by the homosexuals who moderate this "forum"

Which small minority would it be? I hope it doesn’t comprise you? There is no ‘best’ either unless you are referring to your old school headmistress, lol! You have to be bonking mad, reallly need your head examined by a  top mentalist!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, paganvegan said:

Talk about touchy or what? Silly old fart behaving like a cow dung cake only fit for chullahs!

 

 

You should change your name to paganvegantroll. It'll be more accurate. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:45 AM, paganvegan said:

Which small minority would it be? I hope it doesn’t comprise you? There is no ‘best’ either unless you are referring to your old school headmistress, lol! You have to be bonking mad, reallly need your head examined by a  top mentalist!

It comprises whoever is willing to kill for it, which flat out isn't you. Fkn anglo

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 year later...

Cdnsikhgirl and sukrit kaur (behen jii) 

I am with GGS . but can you please tell me why superior God is referred as husband (male) and inferior human soul is referred as wife(female)

Is it due to they consider female inferior to male?

Just asking ☺️ peace ☮️

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
On 10/17/2015 at 5:38 AM, Koi said:

If you love someone, do they have authority over you?

If you love God, does he have authority over you? Though, does he not have it regardless?

If you love your husband, does he not have authority over you?

I'm not talking in a master slave mentality, but from the point of view of love.

Because, even the Almighty God, if he is bound by one thing, that is love.

Just something to think about...

100%

Link to post
Share on other sites

 ok my 2 cent take, both male and female power/control should be given, surrender, centralized to sri guru granth sahib ji, guidance via hakumnamas. Now sri guru granth sahib is giver of salvation its not a rule book to live your socio-economic mundane life (i wont bring prem sumarag granth due to controversies) . All though if you have your spiritual life- approach your life from top, ordained by sargun saroop ishat guru - sri guru granth sahib ji then your social, economic life should also flow spontaneously with minimal clash course with each other,  as per divine will-Hakum rajai chalna. I am not fan of human examples as shabad is eternal but best example in our history - bhagat kabeer and his wife-mata loi thats what i've learnt from the divans. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, sarabatam said:

 ok my 2 cent take, both male and female power/control should be given, surrender, centralized to sri guru granth sahib ji, guidance via hakumnamas. Now sri guru granth sahib is giver of salvation its not a rule book to live your socio-economic mundane life (i wont bring prem sumarag granth due to controversies) . All though if you have your spiritual life- approach your life from top, ordained by sargun saroop ishat guru - sri guru granth sahib ji then your social, economic life should also flow spontaneously with minimal clash course with each other,  as per divine will-Hakum rajai chalna. I am not fan of human examples as shabad is eternal but best example in our history - bhagat kabeer and his wife-mata loi thats what i've learnt from the divans. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

🙏  This divine protocol exist beyond intellectually and materially visible world, although it is transition through this one. One can only grasp this protocol if s/he  actually belief in past and next life and vital role of devotional love.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
On 10/14/2015 at 4:47 AM, paapiman said:

1. Nanaksar Perspective:

Note: Babjee below refers to Srimaan 108 Sant Baba Nand Singh jee Kaleranwale

Quote

and once Babajee said, "Well done ladies! It is enough for you to serve your husbands. There is no need to come over here".

Unquote [1]

[1] - Sri Nanaksar Stairs to God

 

2. Saints Perspective:

Quote

Rishis (Saints) have said about a married woman that, "instead of looking to anybody else, she should regard her husband as her greatest Guru. A woman has to bow only to her husband and serve him with her own hands. Her duty is also to look after her children, her mother in law, father in law, brother in law, guide her children properly and look after the welfare of all family members. Thus her duties are many and all duties are of great responsibility.

Unquote [1]

 

Bhul chuk maaf

The husband should do the same for the wife. Many husbands beat the living daylights out of their wives, abuse their children etc. What of them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

100% correct bhen ji as all of the souls aatma is one whether it belongs to a male or female makes no difference at all.

True. There are slight individual differences, ie our bodies in the khel, but we are in essence One, same Truth. That’s why of ego, they call it the darkness of ego.. it’s ignorance, hence darkness. Everyone wakes up to a world that He runs through And has created..His projection

 

How can you really be in ego if you accept this. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...