How to cure nightfall problem- Ifeel like dying

I have noctural emmision 2-3 times in a week, its killing me. If it was once or twice a month than it might be fine but its happening a lot. Pls help

Bro, 2-3 times in a week does seem abnormal. Most likely, you will have to seek medical attention. Daas is not a doctor, so can't help you further. Sorry about that man. 

In addition to medical assistance, you can try the following:

• Recite Sri Kirtan Sohila Sahib jee and "Rakheya day Shabad" before you sleep
  • Recite them multiple times, if needed
  • Recite "Rakheya day Shabad" using sampat bidhi. First recite Mool mantar, then the Shabad and then Mool mantar again
  • Avoid eating Garlic

Bhul chuk maaf

Edited by paapiman

I am from Uk, does he send medicine through parcel, as he wouldn't be able to check my pulse..

Pulse diagnosis IS must, therefore he won't send medicines via parcel. In that case, your best bet is to follow the steps that I specified in the previous message.

Edited by das

My brother is such a tosser, he saw me reading this and goes: 

"Just tell him to jack off before he sleeps - problem sorted!" 

lol

On 10/31/2015, 1:40:15, Guest Guest 001 said:

Do power of positive thinking , one must have mentally belief that he has cured  without having any slight whatsoever doubt. Mind over matter or NLP. When approaching the bed you must not think about it at all eg do naam simran until sleep off ( for 21 days) .Otherwise if all the above methods recommended fails then according to an ancient rites for you to stop such act which is beyond your control then I recommended something extreme ... like wearing a red underwear before going to sleep.

Guest guest 001
14 hours ago, gdskler said:

Do power of positive thinking , one must have mentally belief that he has cured  without having any slight whatsoever doubt. Mind over matter or NLP. When approaching the bed you must not think about it at all eg do naam simran until sleep off ( for 21 days) .Otherwise if all the above methods recommended fails then according to an ancient rites for you to stop such act which is beyond your control then I recommended something extreme ... like wearing a red underwear before going to sleep.

Thanks for the advise. By the way what do red underwear do before going to sleep, because nightfall happen because of weak nerves and is connected to your thinking/dreams, etc.

I guess, he is suggesting the color of muladhara chakra which is Red. In other words, he is suggesting to increase the activity of muladhara chakra. It is a huge and complex thing to deal directly with the Chakra System. If you increase one aspect of one chakra, then all the related aspects of that chakra would also increase. Just a thought.

When I was younger I was very serious about making progress quickly and read a lot from yogis and various other sources. Looking back, I do think all this reading caused more distress to the mind and didn’t help much. Best advice, from experience is:

• Food is super important
    • reduce the amount of garam (in the ayurvedic sense) foods. Don’t completely avoid it, some is good, but just reduce it. 
    • tarka, onion, and garlic increase kaam a lot
    • salty or sugary foods and fried foods and tea and coffee also increase kaam
    • eating from the hands of a kaami person, which means almost everyone worldly makes kaam worse
    •      ⁃    a soothing diet involves lots of raw and cooked fruits and veggies. especially raw foods don’t aggravate kaaam
  • besides what goes into your mouth be careful of what goes into your eyes and ears to feed your brain. TV is quite dangerous. 
  • Your sangats energy affects you as well. 
  • Do lots of sangat with naam Bani
  • WORK OUT. use up all your excess energy each day. this can’t be overstated how important this is. 
  • Keep your mind busy. Focus a lot on school or work

In the end, if you are at that age you will experience some kaam. It’s normal and it’s better to just accept it in stride. Very few people can do the 13 or so hours of simran a day needed to rise above it. The intensity of it will decrease as you age and as your avastha increases. 

Nightfall will decrease slowly over time if you are healthy (if not see an ayurvedic or homeopathic doctor for help). Since you used to masturbate your body is used to a certain amount of activity and so is generating fluids appropriate to that. Over time, the amount generated will naturally level off and the frequency of nightfall will decrease as well. 

3 hours ago, Xylitol said:

tea and coffee also increase kaam

This is an excellent point. There seems (Daas might be wrong) to be some relation between caffeinated drinks and Vikars. It might be due to the fact that one is not able to sleep deeply and Vikars find the opportunity to attack. Obviously, this would apply more to people, who are trying to tread on the path of Sikhi. This is not specific to Lust only; Ego attacks can also occur. If someone else can provide more details, that would be great.

Thanks

Bhul chuk maaf

17 hours ago, Xylitol said:

When I was younger I was very serious about making progress quickly and read a lot from yogis and various other sources. Looking back, I do think all this reading caused more distress to the mind and didn’t help much. Best advice, from experience is:

• Food is super important
    • reduce the amount of garam (in the ayurvedic sense) foods. Don’t completely avoid it, some is good, but just reduce it. 
    • tarka, onion, and garlic increase kaam a lot
    • salty or sugary foods and fried foods and tea and coffee also increase kaam
    • eating from the hands of a kaami person, which means almost everyone worldly makes kaam worse
    •      ⁃    a soothing diet involves lots of raw and cooked fruits and veggies. especially raw foods don’t aggravate kaaam
  • besides what goes into your mouth be careful of what goes into your eyes and ears to feed your brain. TV is quite dangerous. 
  • Your sangats energy affects you as well. 
  • Do lots of sangat with naam Bani
  • WORK OUT. use up all your excess energy each day. this can’t be overstated how important this is. 
  • Keep your mind busy. Focus a lot on school or work

In the end, if you are at that age you will experience some kaam. It’s normal and it’s better to just accept it in stride. Very few people can do the 13 or so hours of simran a day needed to rise above it. The intensity of it will decrease as you age and as your avastha increases. 

Nightfall will decrease slowly over time if you are healthy (if not see an ayurvedic or homeopathic doctor for help). Since you used to masturbate your body is used to a certain amount of activity and so is generating fluids appropriate to that. Over time, the amount generated will naturally level off and the frequency of nightfall will decrease as well. 

Thanks for the advise ji, it means alot to me.

Guest Bakshlo
14 hours ago, paapiman said:

Guest jee - Please take caution, if you decide to take cold showers, especially if you spend more than 20 minutes in it and live in a cold country. Catching cold is a possibility.

Bhul chuk maaf

Yh it gets very cold in winter here in uk..Thanks for advise anyway

• 4 years later...
Guest Wahegurublessall
On 10/29/2015 at 11:39 PM, das said:

Guest, if you happen to be in India, then I will suggest you to visit a AUTHENTIC Ayurvedic Vaid/Vadiya. I do know one whom I've consulted for my daughter. He used to tell the problems by using Pulse and he is very good at it. I do know many people who have got cured of many problems (of which modern doctors are unable to help). And he is very reasonable in regards to fees and there are many modern ayurvedic doctors who used to get their medicines from him. He has 2 biggest advantages: Accurate diagnosis and authentic (self made) medicines with traditional approach.

Contact me on pm, and I'll give his number to you. He is in Himachal Pradesh (near Ropar).....4 hours drive from Ludhiana (Punjab)

Can I have his number please ??

As Im also suffering from the same.

Thank you

• 1 month later...