Weapons of Mata Bhago ji at Hazur Sahib

Ragmaala

Not sure about the historical facts, but they had a place for Mata Ji along with 2 Panj Pyaras , just below sachkhand hazur sahib. Its called Asthan Bunga. Yeah I tagged you so you can use these kinds of weapons in your historical paintings as needed.

@BhagatSingh   Here is a video I found, after quick search on utube.

@HSD1 I didn't even notice the swivel gun there till you mentioned it lol. But those matchlocks seem to be at least 5ft long.

(For those unfamiliar, the swivel gun is below Guru Sahib's photo.)

@samuraiNice find bro. I didn't know that Mai Bhago ji had lost her close family before the Muktsar episode. That adds more depth to her story. It suggests that Mai Bhago ji was a family woman, until she loses her family, at which point she goes into full bhagti mode and learns to wield shastars. I would be interested in reading more of the writings about her from Suraj Prakhash.

@dalsingh101 The translation seems to be pretty accurate. Though I think here, dastaare just means to cover your head, and not specifically talking about a turban.

• 5 months later...