ISLAM UNCOVERED

Gupt Singh

lalleshvari:

DO YOU GUYS ACTUALLY KNOW THAT THE PROPHET (PBUH) USED TO KISS THE HANDS OF HIS DAUGHTER FATIMA AND SIT HER ON HIS THRONE IN FRONT OF ALL THE LEADERS WHEN SHE WAS JUST A CHILD?

Interesting, why did Prophet Mohammad do that?Is Fatima the one that Shia Ismaili call "the tablet upon which Allah writes"?What is meant by this?Does she represent Mahat?What is the significance of Prophet Mohammad treating Fatima the way he did, as described by you?

DO YOU ACTUALLY EVEN REALISE IN YOUR IGNORANCE THAT IT IS THE SWORD OF IMAM ALI THAT IS CONSERVED IN KESHGARH SAHIB AS A GIFT TO GURU GOBIND SINGH?

Is this the same sword that Bahadur Shah gave to Sacche Patshah Guru Gobind Singh?I read that this sword is actually a copy and not the original sword of Ali.Am I wrong?I'm keeping an open mind on this.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BikramjitSingh

The curse of God be on all those who curse slander the 10 Gurus and the 14 Masumeen.

Interesting how some people who can't even read a line of Urdu claim to be able to uncover Islam.

What do you know about Ibn Rushd, Ghazzali, Rumi, Imam Jaffar Sadiq (AS)?

DO YOU GUYS ACTUALLY KNOW THAT THE PROPHET (PBUH) USED TO KISS THE HANDS OF HIS DAUGHTER FATIMA AND SIT HER ON HIS THRONE IN FRONT OF ALL THE LEADERS WHEN SHE WAS JUST A CHILD?

DO YOU ACTUALLY KNOW THAT 5000 JATTS (NON MUSLIMS) FAUGHT WITH IMAM ALI (aS). DO YOU ACTUALLY EVEN REALISE IN YOUR IGNORANCE THAT IT IS THE SWORD OF IMAM ALI THAT IS CONSERVED IN KESHGARH SAHIB AS A GIFT TO GURU GOBIND SINGH?

IF A SUNNI TRIES TO CONVERT ME I MAKE BITE THE DUST BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT I THEREFORE SLANDER THE 14 MASUMEEN.

THE WAY HOW SOME PEOPLE TALK ABOUT THE PROPHET AND JESUS ON THIS WEBSITE IS BLASPHEMY. THE CURSE OF GOD BE ON THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Calm down lallesvari.. you'll burst a blood vassel :)

Amazing how your posts are either incomprehensible or contains otbursts such as these. Stopping cursing 'cos karma will make sure you get 10 times as much back on yourself.

So you need to be able to read Urdu in order to uncover Islam ?. Strange notion. I would have thought Arabic would have been a better option.

So what do you know about the Sufis such as Al Ghazzali or Rumi ?. Or are you just gonna copy an article like you did about the Nirmalas from the Encyclopaedia of Sikhism ?

I would have thought that if the sword is the actual one that Ali had then this is not important. The importance of the sword is that the next person who held it was Dasmesh Pita.

How have the 14 muslameen been slandered here ?. I thought slander was when you SAY something false about someone. Libel is when you write something false about someone. You're the one that goes on about getting the definations right :) Have you actually read the thread ?

If anything you gave me a good laugh :)

GurFateh

Bikramjit

Dear lalleshvari,

Could you be so kind as to respond to my queries:

lalleshvari: Quote:

Interesting, why did Prophet Mohammad do that?Is Fatima the one that Shia Ismaili call "the tablet upon which Allah writes"?What is meant by this?Does she represent Mahat?What is the significance of Prophet Mohammad treating Fatima the way he did, as described by you?

Quote:

DO YOU ACTUALLY EVEN REALISE IN YOUR IGNORANCE THAT IT IS THE SWORD OF IMAM ALI THAT IS CONSERVED IN KESHGARH SAHIB AS A GIFT TO GURU GOBIND SINGH?

Is this the same sword that Bahadur Shah gave to Sacche Patshah Guru Gobind Singh?I read that this sword is actually a copy and not the original sword of Ali.Am I wrong?I'm keeping an open mind on this.

If you can't be bothered, can you please say.Thank you.