Who is a Pooran (complete) Sikh?

A person asked Sri Satguru jee (Fifth Master); is there any Pooran Sikh in today's time? Please listen to Sant Baba Makhan Singh jee Sato ki Gali wale (Head of Amritsari Taksaal) narrating the sakhi of a pooran Sikh.

Please listen after 11:00 min:

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audios/Katha/02_Present_Day_Katha/Baba_Makhan_Singh_%28Sato_Kee_Gali_wale%29/Jap_Ji_Sahib_Katha/16--Baba.Makhan.Singh--Jap.Ji.Sahib.Viakhya.Part.16.mp3

Bhul chuk maaf

Veer g do u know sakhi where a Gursikh  called Guru Hargobind sahib g guru 

Great ocean of humility and Grace Guru hargobind sahib g replied 

Nah bhai -( no brother)

"Guru was Guru Nanak Dev g 

Sikh was Guru Angad Dev g 

Sevadar was Guru amar das  g 

Rishtedaar (neighbor) was Guru Ram das g 

Son was Guru Arjan Dev g "

Veer g according to my low mat only pooran Sikh was Bhai lehna G (Guru angad Dev g)

Who didn't even hesitated to try to eat corpse on Guru Nanak Dev g order (test) which turned out to be flowers (lol I forgot what it turned to my low mat)

Guru Ram das g was ristedaar 

Coz they were jmaai in house of Guru amar das g but still 

Cleaned utensil as sewa ...talk abt humility :D

Now days jmaai acts like they are king in home of their wife :p 

Bhul chuk maaf (typing abt Guru g is like walking on ground full of explosive mines one mistake and Gur k pyaare kill you lol :p) 

On 2/22/2016 at 7:30 AM, Harman deep singh said:

Who didn't even hesitated to try to eat corpse on Guru Nanak Dev g order (test) which turned out to be flowers (lol I forgot what it turned to my low mat)

Bro, Daas thinks (might be wrong) that the corpse turned into Karah Parshaad.

Thanks for the sakhi above.

Bhul chuk maaf

• 3 years later...

A pooran sikh, is someone who first of all has noble qualities such as : respectful and  mercy upon all beings, humbleness, helping hand, highest values of morality,  honesty with oneself and all, engaged in selfless service towards all, for in all he sees His Jot.

Then, he faithfully leads a life according to the teachings of Guru Jee, where he can remain absorbed as much time as possible in His rememberance, for he knows that, that is the only way to be freed from all karmic bondages, and merge in his Origin, namely Waheguru Akal Purukh.

His only goal above anything in life is to become one, with his beloved heavenly Father, Waheguru Akal Purukh.

For as the Bani says: 

Gur Sabadhee Har Paaeeai Bin Sabadhai Bharam Bhulaae ||1||
Through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, the Lord is found; without the Shabad, people wander, deceived by doubt. 
Anadhin Naamae Rathiaa Naanak Naam Samaae ||4||25||58||
Attuned to the Name of the Lord night and day, O Nanak, you shall be absorbed into the Name. ||4||25||58|

Sri Raag Guru Amar Das.

SSA.