Wilhelm Reich and Orgone Energy( chi, prana, soul)

I just wanna share his video, it's about a man who discovered an energy and named it orgone energy( he stacked organic and inorganic material to attract etheric energy). He was healing people from cancers and also attracting the clouds by his cloud buster to create rain. Apparently he was arrested by govt and just like Nikola tesla his research was shut down too. Many people used his cloud buster to remove chemtrails( those white stuff which covers the sky) . Many people were making and still making orgone and throw them near the towers to get rid of radiation since it balance out the energy. It's called power buster. Many people throw it near the cellphone towers to remove the radiations and whatnot. 

I created one for me too and started putting it in my room near window. my main motive was to experiment with chemtrails and I don't know coincidence or not but my sky did started clearing up little bit. I won't say oh my organize did that but I don't know I did see a difference but I stopped messing with this stuff since I was reading about a lot of conspiracy theories and felt like no I should let go of this stuff. Now the interest is waking up again so I watched the video again and just felt like sharing. Lol. If I ever make one, I will put it here cuz that things is beautiful. Here are some pictures from google baba ji.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpegThey are in pyramid same, it has to do with Giza pyramid. I think it attracts more etheric energy. 

I'm gonna try and watch this later because I have become very serious about energy transfers and manipulations in general. In fact, nowadays I know that my spiritual energies are affected by Wi-Fi or any other electromagnetic energies. I haven't carried a regular cell phone for a few years and I even switch off Wi-Fi router when I'm doing deep simran. I do suggest that those of you that struggle with meditation to experiment with these simple measures! ......

I have a fair idea of what the video may be about and will let you know later after I watch it on tv. ...good stuff Gurpreet, I like your ideas of thinking!

Those things are pretty for sure. Interesting stuff. But also be careful about these things if you don't know how to shield yourself.

Best thing is to draw a ramkar around you using gurbani and nam only. 

Well there is a reason why brahmachari mahapurush used tiger skins to meditate. Play of energy. But I guess it applied to advanced energy sensitive people.

apparently the shiva linga is supposed to align your 7 chakras but if you go to a temple that has deteriorated in energy after a certain while it can even mess you up. Sadhguru talks about this.

afterall there is a deeper meaning to kundalini surjhi satsangat...

12 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

Those things are pretty for sure. Interesting stuff. But also be careful about these things if you don't know how to shield yourself.

Best thing is to draw a ramkar around you using gurbani and nam only. 

Well there is a reason why brahmachari mahapurush used tiger skins to meditate. Play of energy. But I guess it applied to advanced energy sensitive people.

apparently the shiva linga is supposed to align your 7 chakras but if you go to a temple that has deteriorated in energy after a certain while it can even mess you up. Sadhguru talks about this.

afterall there is a deeper meaning to kundalini surjhi satsangat...

Yea why do they have lions skin? I did not like it that they are mahapurkh and were sitting on a dead animals skin. Which was obv killed to create skin for them .

14 hours ago, Lucky said:

I'm gonna try and watch this later because I have become very serious about energy transfers and manipulations in general. In fact, nowadays I know that my spiritual energies are affected by Wi-Fi or any other electromagnetic energies. I haven't carried a regular cell phone for a few years and I even switch off Wi-Fi router when I'm doing deep simran. I do suggest that those of you that struggle with meditation to experiment with these simple measures! ......

I have a fair idea of what the video may be about and will let you know later after I watch it on tv. ...good stuff Gurpreet, I like your ideas of thinking!

I tried to get rid of EMF by unplugging all the useless devices but my lazy fam start yelling at me when they have to plug the microwave . Since I can't get rid of things in house, I tried to find things to decrease it and I heard orgonite does a good job. Summer is coming, now I can do my crazy stuff outside, hopefully my new neighbors will realize I am somewhat crazy lol.

Lucky ji..you can wrap your phone in aluminum foil. I read it does not burn us up if we do that lol. I tried crystals too, I don't know if they work or not but my mind get some peace when I feel like I have something protective right next to me. I lost connection with this stuff while my books got heavy but now focus is getting again. I charge them crystals in sun, I won't suggest to go crazy with crystals but since you do a lot of meditation you will be more sensitive to them than me for sure. Here they are, charging in sun. We have a good weather after a long time today lol

image.jpeg

The black ones are usually the ones to protect from EMF. If you find anything better let us know too, we are being fried up with radiation too lol. 

1 hour ago, GurpreetKaur said:
49 minutes ago, GurpreetKaur said:

image.jpeg

Nice crystals!
The black reminds me of a stone that was used by gold jewellers to test the purity of Gold.

I wish I could be sensitive to these rocks, but I am a rock when it comes to sensitivity lol. Probably a good thing.

1 hour ago, GurpreetKaur said:

Yea why do they have lions skin? I did not like it that they are mahapurkh and were sitting on a dead animals skin. Which was obv killed to create skin for them .

Tiger is the ride of Shakti. Sitting on a tiger skin represents having control of the Shakti and annihilated the panj doots.

Also, it has to do with generating intense tapas..is good in a jungle...

It is a dead animal to you , for them its neutral, neither good nor bad.

Dusht Daman Ji meditated on a tiger skin,  when durga came for help from the demons, dusht daman took his tiger skin and generated many tigers from the hair that fell off the tiger skin.

But not anyone can sit on a tiger skin. Only a pooran jati sati bal brahmachari Mahapurushes can.

1 hour ago, Ragmaala said:

Nice crystals!
The black reminds me of a stone that was used by gold jewellers to test the purity of Gold.

I wish I could be sensitive to these rocks, but I am a rock when it comes to sensitivity lol. Probably a good thing.

This will make you more sensitive. 

9 minutes ago, GurpreetKaur said:

That's what happen when you go to mela and let go of mummy ji's hand. Don't complain now. 

My divine Shakti mother will never let go of my hand or might I say divine father Guru Nanak. I might be lost for some time but ultimately will reach the true destination :)