Jump to content

Nanaksar, Ratwara Sahib, Rara Sahib on Kirpan.


Harjots8963

Recommended Posts

Nanaksar: two things important are Guru Granth Sahib ji di sewa and Amrit ceremony every month on pooranmashi.  So yes,  Amrit is same whether Nanaksar, Rara or Ratwara.  Wear a kirpan as much as you can or acc. to your shardha. Dont try to emulate other saints and mahapurush, they dont have to follow rules like us pappi bande.

Link to post
Share on other sites

We have become so rigid that we scare off people...people are scared to shak Amrit because of the restrictions...

baba Ishar singh ji kaleran wale use to say whole family should shak Amrit even if they are little kids...they can keep kakars when they grow up...sab parvar chadaya bede....whole family has gotten on the ship to sachkhand...

one should take Amrit a sap even if they think that they cannot keep rehit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Harjots8963 said:

What is Nanaksar, Rara Sahib, Ratwara Sahib view on the Kirpan?

Do they take it off?

I posted this picture of Sant Ji and someone asked me... 

12805660_1520398928262176_5345423863651449962_n.jpg

 

ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਬੰਧਨ ਤੇ ਮੁਕਤਾ ॥

We should not judge Mahapurakhs/Saints by their outer Rehit. Rules and restrictions don't apply to them. Ordinary Sikhs have to follow the code of conduct.

Some more facts:

  • Some Mahapurakhs wear ladies clothes
  • Some Mahapurakhs wear very less clothes
  • Some Mahapurakhs remain naked

 

Bhul chuk maaf

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Harjots8963 said:

I see..

It's interesting to see as compared to Sampardas such as Damdami Taksal where kakaars are mandatory no matter what...

Bro, Nanaksar is a bit lenient on Kakari Rehit. They are fine if you take off your Kirpan/Kara, when you go to the washroom to answer nature's call.

IMHO, it makes sense to take off Kara and Kirpan, while excreting, to avoid any accidental touch by filthy hands.

Nanaksar is as strict as DDT, when it comes to Kachera.

 

Bhul chuk maaf

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎01‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 2:48 AM, Gunahgar said:

We have become so rigid that we scare off people...people are scared to shak Amrit because of the restrictions...

People are not 'scared' of stealing, lying, gossiping, getting drunk up to their eyeballs and then harming others, making right admin cut mess of not only their own  lives but the lives of others, including their children and spouses, taking drugs then running into debt, corruption etc., etc., but as soon as they hear 'shak Amrit' they turn into frightened little pus....s!!!    Just as well, they don't 'shak Amrit' because we all know these frightened little pus....s  will never transform into anything brave with a backbone!! I mean, you don't think they will ever transform into  fully grown tom cats,  do you?  No, never......... The 'shak Amrit' is too scary for them, they really need to hide behind their mothers' aprons for safety. They need to be tied tightly  to their mummys' apron strings in case they become targets of 'shak Amrit' and get hurt.  This is only because their so called wise mummies don't know any better as to the benefits of 'shak Amrit' themselves.  In my humble opinion, it  is the mummies that need to conquer their fear and not be so too 'scared' at the mention of the term 'shak Amrit!!'

 

Grow up scared little hamsters!!  It is time to become roaring lions!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Guest said:

People are not 'scared' of stealing, lying, gossiping, getting drunk up to their eyeballs and then harming others, making right admin cut mess of not only their own  lives but the lives of others, including their children and spouses, taking drugs then running into debt, corruption etc., etc., but as soon as they hear 'shak Amrit' they turn into frightened little pus....s!!!    Just as well, they don't 'shak Amrit' because we all know these frightened little pus....s  will never transform into anything brave with a backbone!! I mean, you don't think they will ever transform into  fully grown tom cats,  do you?  No, never......... The 'shak Amrit' is too scary for them, they really need to hide behind their mothers' aprons for safety. They need to be tied tightly  to their mummys' apron strings in case they become targets of 'shak Amrit' and get hurt.  This is only because their so called wise mummies don't know any better as to the benefits of 'shak Amrit' themselves.  In my humble opinion, it  is the mummies that need to conquer their fear and not be so too 'scared' at the mention of the term 'shak Amrit!!'

 

Grow up scared little hamsters!!  It is time to become roaring lions!!

Who are you calling " scared little hamsters" ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Gunahgar said:

Who are you calling " scared little hamsters" ?

It's obvious isn't it?  It is as plain as that nose on your face...  is it worth asking who the little hamsters are?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Gunahgar said:

Who are you calling " scared little hamsters" ?

It is obvious, isn't it.  Guest is using this word to draw an analogy wiff non Amrit shakked peoples.  They are all frightened little animals so Amrit has to be shakked to grow into big, strong, and fat  animals that can roar at the top of their throats.  Do you now get it?  If you don't say so.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, shangrilla100 said:

How can 'scared little hamsters' transform into 'roaring lions?'  Please explain.

Although I agree with everything else you have said in your post.  Perhaps, people are too scared to lead disciplined lives because it is easier to lead unruly indisciplined meaningless lives. I mean you don't have to use most of your brain to make the right choices , do you?  I notice you have used  lots of names denoting animals to illustrate what you mean.  Once you have done 'shak Amrit' you will have to apply your brain in a very clever and careful manner to live a life which requires very  high standards and high discipline  This is a tall order and a herculean task for many many poor  frightened little  janwars..............   They rather live lives where they dont have to use much of their matt which has been given to them by god. It is a good comparison - hamsters, lions. cats and tom cats.  Well, Amrit  is suppose to transform sheep to lions ie bhayds to shers? 

 

 

You mean one does not need to use one's brain power to decide what is wrong or right?  In a way it is true that when we have taken the Amrit di data, we do start living very disciplined lives and don't waste our time on futile meaningless activities.  So, yes, we have to be aware of our thoughts 24:7 without fail.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Guest said:

It is obvious, isn't it.  Guest is using this word to draw an analogy wiff non Amrit shakked peoples.  They are all frightened little animals so Amrit has to be shakked to grow into big, strong, and fat  animals that can roar at the top of their throats.  Do you now get it?  If you don't say so.

you guys are hilarious...who are you people lol  you look like little janania fighting

Link to post
Share on other sites
On March 8, 2016 at 9:51 AM, Guest said:

People are not 'scared' of stealing, lying, gossiping, getting drunk up to their eyeballs and then harming others, making right admin cut mess of not only their own  lives but the lives of others, including their children and spouses, taking drugs then running into debt, corruption etc., etc., but as soon as they hear 'shak Amrit' they turn into frightened little pus....s!!!    Just as well, they don't 'shak Amrit' because we all know these frightened little pus....s  will never transform into anything brave with a backbone!! I mean, you don't think they will ever transform into  fully grown tom cats,  do you?  No, never......... The 'shak Amrit' is too scary for them, they really need to hide behind their mothers' aprons for safety. They need to be tied tightly  to their mummys' apron strings in case they become targets of 'shak Amrit' and get hurt.  This is only because their so called wise mummies don't know any better as to the benefits of 'shak Amrit' themselves.  In my humble opinion, it  is the mummies that need to conquer their fear and not be so too 'scared' at the mention of the term 'shak Amrit!!'

 

Grow up scared little hamsters!!  It is time to become roaring lions!!

Potty mouth, so much anger and hatred towards other group of people. Yup. You got the meaning of Amrit shak. Great job guest jee, I am enlightened . Thank you :)

 

21 minutes ago, Gunahgar said:

you guys are hilarious...who are you people lol  you look like little janania fighting

Oh you sexist!!.. Lol . Women don't go around calling other people p word, it's a man thing. You can  call woman a P word she's like yea whatever. You call man this word, they are ready to show you they ain't one lol. You men are ap easy to get into a fight. :p

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...