SAS brother on Rotherham grooming case

8 hours ago, Lucky said:

@samurai

I agree samurai, the sulleh numbers seem to be increasing in Canada. The sulleh problems used to piss me off too when I was in UK. The Canadians kind of shocked me at first because they seemed too oblivious to sulleh attitudes and their corrupt agendas. They seem to be a generation or two behind here and are basically at the stage where UK Sikhs were in late 70's and early 80's.. ..The majority of second generation muslims are just elementary school kids yet. I can very easily imagine how they will be in 10-15 years and the same uk sulleh scenarios start happening in places like Brampton and Surrey.

@gunahgar

yes, Uk Sikhs are tougher in that sense because they have had to face some serious shit over the years. Problem in Canada is that the 'tough' factor is more related to gang warfare and crimes.

Even relatives I've got who grew up here (and were properly clued up about the grooming and conversions), have become very different since moving to Canada. It's like they have lost their consciousness since getting big houses and land over there and just live the easy life.

Canuck brothers and sisters look like they are going to get caught with their pants down. 

34 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Even relatives I've got who grew up here (and were properly clued up about the grooming and conversions), have become very different since moving to Canada. It's like they have lost their consciousness since getting big houses and land over there and just live the easy life.

Canuck brothers and sisters look like they are going to get caught with their pants down. 

Daas reckons, most Muslims are good. It is only a minority among them, who are causing troubles.

Is the above right Paaji?

Bhul chuk maaf

1 minute ago, paapiman said:

Daas reckons, most Muslims are good. It is only a minority among them, who are causing troubles 

Is the above right Paaji?

Bhul chuk maaf

I don't know if most are 'good' but yes, most don't do the kind of stuff highlighted in the op. But too many of them turn a blind eye or go into denial about what others in their communities are doing. But in all fairness this is a common phenomena, I mean look how many problems we have in our community with people in denial of rape and abuse inbetween so-called higher castes and those they deem to be beneath them.  

In the UK I'd say the grooming problem mainly emanates from the Pakistani community with a small number of other sullay joining in with the gundh. Most other Muslim communities don't have this problem like paks do - well not overtly at least. You don't have Bengalis doing it, you don't have Iranians doing it, or Gujeratis. You might find the odd individual from these others communities involved, but they are mainly those who've befriended a gang of groomers and are going along with the flow.  I mean there was even one apna (some Virk fudhu) who was in the paper as part of some grooming crew not long ago. 

1 hour ago, paapiman said:

Punjabis? or Non-Punjabis?

Bhul chuk maaf

I'd say mainly Punjabis/Kashmiris/Mirpuris the odd Pathaan gets involved too. 

• 5 years later...
On 3/4/2016 at 5:43 AM, Lucky said:

@samurai

I agree samurai, the sulleh numbers seem to be increasing in Canada. The sulleh problems used to piss me off too when I was in UK. The Canadians kind of shocked me at first because they seemed too oblivious to sulleh attitudes and their corrupt agendas. They seem to be a generation or two behind here and are basically at the stage where UK Sikhs were in late 70's and early 80's.. ..The majority of second generation muslims are just elementary school kids yet. I can very easily imagine how they will be in 10-15 years and the same uk sulleh scenarios start happening in places like Brampton and Surrey.

@gunahgar

yes, Uk Sikhs are tougher in that sense because they have had to face some serious shit over the years. Problem in Canada is that the 'tough' factor is more related to gang warfare and crimes.

@Lucky could you please do a thread on Canada vs UK - I mean, how you have found it different and similar etc in your own experiences?

On 3/4/2016 at 2:28 PM, dalsingh101 said:

I don't know if most are 'good' but yes, most don't do the kind of stuff highlighted in the op. But too many of them turn a blind eye or go into denial about what others in their communities are doing. But in all fairness this is a common phenomena, I mean look how many problems we have in our community with people in denial of rape and abuse inbetween so-called higher castes and those they deem to be beneath them.  

In the UK I'd say the grooming problem mainly emanates from the Pakistani community with a small number of other sullay joining in with the gundh. Most other Muslim communities don't have this problem like paks do - well not overtly at least. You don't have Bengalis doing it, you don't have Iranians doing it, or Gujeratis. You might find the odd individual from these others communities involved, but they are mainly those who've befriended a gang of groomers and are going along with the flow.  I mean there was even one apna (some Virk fudhu) who was in the paper as part of some grooming crew not long ago. 

@paapiman I hope you now are wary of all of them, I definitely I am and I have a high threshold for trusting them etc. 7

@dalsingh101this thread was a few years ago, but I recall at least one Somali gang and it was news in 2014

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-30078503

Thirteen men have been convicted of a string of child sex crimes in Bristol involving the abuse, rape and prostitution of teenage girls.

Bristol Crown Court heard one victim, aged 16, was assaulted by five Somali men after she was moved to the city while in the care of another authority.

Her 14-year-old sister was raped by a member of the gang while visiting her.

The inquiry led to police uncovering another gang of Somali origin who had been abusing four other girls.

The four teenagers were paid £30 or given drugs, alcohol and gifts to perform sex acts on older men from the Somali community.

'Unforgivable acts'

The court heard some were persuaded to have sex with other gang members as they were told by the gang it was Somali "culture and tradition" and "men always have sex with each other's girlfriends".

One 13-year-old victim was raped four times by three different men in a Premier Inn in Bristol city centre.

A statement from the Bristol Somali community said: "The community is deeply shocked and shaken by the outcome of this case. They are unforgivable acts of cruelty against the most vulnerable members of our community."

@dalsingh101

Would like your thoughts on some related issues discussed before, didn't want to start a new thread

You work with 'freshies' . What are their thoughts about relations with Paks in London? Are they suspicious ? Friendly ? In India, they will have only met Muslims who are Indian 

What do they know about the grooming issues and hostilities that exist here?

Do they ask you about this actively ? Are they aware of social media grooming ? Do any of them tell you they worry about their kids in schools and social media etc ?

I know you think they are more 'bhangra' oriented, but I don't think so necessarily. I think bhangra scene in UK will die down as increasingly less of the young ones will identify with Panjabi music scene etc

What do they think about the Gore they meet ?

15 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

I think they are either intimidated by goray or think the sun shines out of their bhunds. 

I had a different impression from what I've seen in some random twitter and instagram posts from Freshies. 

They are less laloo/pappu than the average British Sikh (sadly)