Who can eat Meat?

• 2 months later...
12 hours ago, paapiman said:

@dalsingh101

Does Prem Sumarag Granth also mention that Sri Satguru jee (Second Master) ate Fish?

Bhul chuk maaf

No? I don't remember any sakhi type narrative in it myself. 

Though eating fish is recommended within (as you probably remember). 

9 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I was at a sushi restaurant in japan and ordered something exclusive from the menu. And dude turns around and in one motion dips his hand into the aquarium behind him, which I though was for ambiance, grabs this fish by the tail, slams it onto the cutting board stunning it and with the other hand brings the cleaver down right behind, and off with the head.  The time between then and pieces of it being on my plate, was negligible. 

Any video of this act on Youtube?

Thanks

Bhul chuk maaf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/12/2022 at 12:12 PM, paapiman said:

Is that right bro?

Daas hasn't eaten meat for years. So, if I start eating Jhatka meat now, will I get sick?

Bhul chuk maaf

Waheguru Ji

What's convincing you to eat meat now?  Is the vegetation diet having a negative effect on your health? Or you just want to taste it?

Just now, sarabatam said:

Aside nihangs,  i am sure there is good case for someone who is weak in the hospital having meat soup for quick recovery. All though, now days there are plenty of vegeterian options now, healthy ones too. I guess depends on the circumstances.

Meat is disgusting. I hope we all stay clear of it, Nihangs included except the seasonal Jhatka. 

Should ease up on those that Jhatka though. It is Rehit Maryada for them. 

55 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Meat is disgusting. I hope we all stay clear of it, Nihangs included except the seasonal Jhatka. 

Should ease up on those that Jhatka though. It is Rehit Maryada for them. 

Defo, In General, sattva mind is required for spiritual progress, lets put this way. Sattva is simple vegetarian food. Even enrich vegetarian food is disguisting (Unfortunately, i seem to love it- lol- trying to quit)..

3 hours ago, sarabatam said:

Defo, In General, sattva mind is required for spiritual progress, lets put this way. Sattva is simple vegetarian food. Even enrich vegetarian food is disguisting (Unfortunately, i seem to love it- lol- trying to quit)..

Daas had a question about Satoguni food bro. Dairy products produce phlegm and phlegm is related to Lust (according to Gurbani). So, doesn't that imply that consuming plenty of Dairy products might not be a good option for Gurmukhs?

Can you please try to find an answer to the above question?

@dalsingh101 - Any thoughts/observations Paaji?

Bhul chuk maaf