Anyone watch 'Game of Thrones' here?

Heard a lot of good about it? 

Anyone here watch it - what do you think? 

I  would recommend Band of Brothers or Daredevil Season 2 instead. I could never get myself to watch GOT I am not sure what all the hype is about. Similarly Walking Dead got boring real quick. I guess I have really high standard if I am going to waste my time on a TV show.

2 minutes ago, Rock said:

I  would recommend Band of Brothers or Daredevil Season 2 instead. I could never get myself to watch GOT I am not sure what all the hype is about. Similarly Walking Dead got boring real quick. I guess I have really high standard if I am going to waste my time on a TV show.

I don't know about the TV series, but I am a BIG FAN of the original Walking Dead graphic novel series. But I think the TV series is going in a different direction to the graphic novel., 

Did you try watching GOT? 

9 minutes ago, Kam1825 said:

Game of thrones is a great series, but i would definately recommend the marvel series along with supernatural

Which Marvel series? And is Supernatural the name of a series? 

Just got Netflix, so don't know. 

Noticed GOT weren't on it.

Started watching Luther. 

Supernatural is the name of a series, it is in season 11 but they use so much religious lore that it is educational as well as worth watching.

The Marvel Series worth watching are Daredevil and Jessica Jones. If you have netflix the other series to watch is House of Cards

4 hours ago, Rock said:

What country did you grow up in, if you don't mind me asking? 

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:
5 hours ago, Rock said:

@dalsingh101...are you serious bruv?..you dont know who this is..??...if this is tongue in cheak then cool..its all good..it is what it is...

9 minutes ago, samurai said:

@dalsingh101...are you serious bruv?..you dont know who this is..??...if this is tongue in cheak then cool..its all good..it is what it is...

Geezer, this Rock guy is a new forum member. How am I supposed to know who he is/where he is from??? lol

^^^

Given your weird reaction, I'm beginning to suspect it is Gurpreet Kaur???

Anyway, I'm gone - going to watch first Ep of Daredevil!

2 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

I grew up in India to be specific. Are you impressed by my taste in TV or just curious. And I am definitely not a Kaur. You won't be disappointed with Daredevil.

29 minutes ago, samurai said:

hahaha ....naah mate, she from US...my money on canada..lol

chal..lets just wait and see...rock will answer soon and get found out...

Geezer, you're sounding a bit schizio...

I grew up in India to be specific. Are you impressed by my taste in TV or just curious. And I am definitely not a Kaur. You won't be disappointed with Daredevil.

Just finished Ep 1 (Daredevil). It was cool. I'm surprised you didn't like, GOT, trustable people have told me it was good. The same with TWD. That's why I thought you were from India. 

1 minute ago, samurai said:

@dalsingh101..lol..by answering a question put forward by yourself?

Nah, this whole mystery thing with Rock? Wtf that all about???

33 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

^^^

Given your weird reaction, I'm beginning to suspect it is Gurpreet Kaur???

Anyway, I'm gone - going to watch first Ep of Daredevil!

Yes it's me. I thought if I  come as a rock maybe I will be successful along with my "army" to trap guys but darn it I am busted.:(. You guys are  genius. 

I hope you two don't start this shit on this thread. ffs!!!

I'm gone. 

im not sure bro..i got a bit pissed off as he was was claiming that i was kalkaa when he (rock) only registered after i kicked off with gurpreet kaur..i could of course be wrong,..im just a bit skeptical gunaghar has left the scene.....this was his bread and butter..

2 minutes ago, samurai said:

im not sure bro..i got a bit pissed off as he was was claiming that i was kalkaa when he (rock) only registered after i kicked off with gurpreet kaur..i could of course be wrong,..im just a bit skeptical gunaghar has left the scene.....this was his bread and butter..

Mate, you're getting involved in any old online petty little bullshit. Give yourself a break from it. 

I can't even keep a track of this shit. No one cares dude.