Is it a sin if we place water in some pot or jug nearby guru granth sahib ji

Guest Preet

Actually someone told me that to place water nearby guru granth sahib but there is a granthi singh there he started taunting me that it is wrong and sin it is not a part of our religion 

so thats why i am asking other sikh people that it is right or wrong 

i have searched this in many articles on google but I didn't got the ans 

17 hours ago, das said:

* Control of Colloid Stability through Zeta Potential by Thomas Riddick
* Living Energies by Callum Coats
* Living Energies by Viktor Schauberger
* Living Water and Secrets Of Natural Energy by Viktor Schauberger
* The Water Wizard by Viktor Schauberger
* The Hidden Messages in Water by Masaru Emoto
* The Secret Life of Water by Masaru Emoto
* Sensitive Chaos: The Creation of Flowing Forms in Water and Air By Theodor Schwenk
* Flowforms: The Rhythmic Power of Water by John Wilkes
* The Fourth Phase of Water: Beyond Solid, Liquid, and Vapor by Gerald H. Pollack

Paaji, if you get time, please do post some extracts from the above books.

Thanks

Bhul chuk maaf

6 minutes ago, paapiman said:

If you had to recommend one book from the above list, which one would you?

It depends upon what kind of information you're looking for; but here is my personal thinking:

For Health; practically this is the one that could help you daily

For the methods to Mimic the Natural rhythm and flow of Water to increase its life-giving power:

• Flowforms The Rhythmic Power of Water by John Wilkes

All the other books are for the one who really want to understand the true power and nature of water and want to research very deeply. All the books are good, but i would suggest to just stick with the basic information: How to use water for your Health as well as Spiritually. Othewise, one could spend the whole life in the research of water and even then could not 100% decode its true power.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 4/28/2016 at 3:31 PM, Rock said:

My mother had some stomach issues, and given the history of colon cancer in Brother , she was very scared. A mahapurush told her to keep a pitcher or jug of water near Guru Granth Sahib and change it everyday. It solved two purposes. Firstly, it is seva because you are serving water , and secondly it becomes amrit. And she drink amrit everyday. He faith made sure she did not have to go through any invasive procedures like colonoscopy, and she is dong fine with her digestive system. It worked for her.

So yes water becomes Amrit when placed near Guru Sahib or Gurbani!

Next people will start criticizing the concept of sarowars and stories of Dukh Bhanjani sahib. Beware guys, its a slippery slope.

Placing water by Sri Guru Granth sahib ji has its benefits.  However I would not say it is Amrit.  Amrit is only given by the Punj Pyare today.  This blessing was given to the Punj Pyare by Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji.  There are many people claiming they give Amrit but all these are not Amrit.  

• 4 years later...
On 4/28/2016 at 8:49 PM, Guest Das said:

Actually someone told me that to place water nearby guru granth sahib but there is a granthi singh there he started taunting me that it is wrong and sin it is not a part of our religion 

so thats why i am asking other sikh people that it is right or wrong 

i have searched this in many articles on google but I didn't got the ans 

Rituals and superstitions are not a part of Sikhi. Noone cares if theres a jug of water there or not and if someone does, theyre a fool. 

On 5/28/2021 at 9:55 PM, chatanga1 said:

Why is placing a pitcher of water by SGGS a ritual or a superstition?

Why would anyone care if theres water there or not? It doesn't matter. People who believe in rituals and superstitions care too much about details like that instead of focusing on whats important. 

Placing water should have no effect. it is not a sin to have water there to drink or something but if you are doing it for some magical powers or manmat bonuses then it is false ritual/ superstition.

Anti panthic forces keep making up stuff about how it stores 'magical' energy, if that were true just leave a tank full of water next to speaker which is reading sri guru granth sahib and use that water for everything....

Many people are very gullible and fall for this no wonder why dera babas are so popular in punjab. Rapist murderer cult leader ram rahim's dera sacha sauda has more dera's in punjab then there are villages in punjab. Hopefully we don't have any gurmeet ram rahim or dera sacha sauda followers/ apologists here because you would be supporting beadbi of sggs.

18 minutes ago, KingTarunjotYT said:

sadhguru is nakli baba, murderer, thief, hindutavi poster boy, lying scumbag. You might as well go to pandit ji and ask him for advice.

True. The info they feed him is sort of like the public school version of some dharam like things. But you do have as high of a chance encountering principles from him as say, neo spirtualists online, or youtube videos on weird concepts by amatures. 

I don't watch his stuff. I only briefly did to study him. 

But, just because he's mouthpiecing info doesn't mean some of it isn't true. 

1 hour ago, KingTarunjotYT said:

sadhguru is nakli baba, murderer, thief, hindutavi poster boy, lying scumbag. You might as well go to pandit ji and ask him for advice.

Please provide evidence from a credible source and start a new topic on it.

Thanks a lot.

Bhul chuk maaf

1 hour ago, paapiman said:

Please provide evidence from a credible source and start a new topic on it.

Thanks a lot.

Bhul chuk maaf

Yeah @KingTarunjotYT waded in heavy lol. But...I hear things are indeed out there. 

I Like Jagi Vasudev.

He is compromised. 

He is a lovely actor working for bad people and they may have dirt on him.