Is it a sin if we place water in some pot or jug nearby guru granth sahib ji

Guest Preet

20 hours ago, paapiman said:

Please provide evidence from a credible source and start a new topic on it.

Thanks a lot.

Bhul chuk maaf

18 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Yeah @KingTarunjotYT waded in heavy lol. But...I hear things are indeed out there. 

I Like Jagi Vasudev.

He is compromised. 

He is a lovely actor working for bad people and they may have dirt on him. 

He makes up shit on the spot and calls it science

For example his mercury crap:

https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aoObAjX_460sv.mp4

If anyone has done grade 7 -9 science/ physics they know that he is spewing out straight bullcrap.

He tricks his intelligent followers by "solidifying" mercury at room temperature, again if anyone has gone to school they would know that mercury has a melting temperature of -38 degrees. He just mixes something else to cause reaction with mercury which makes solidified compound not solidified mercury. He cons people with his pseudo science.

for example he says this:

There’s substantial scientific evidence today about how the molecular structure of the water can be rearranged without changing the chemical structure, even with a simple thought or a touch.

i wonder where he got his "scientific evidence" from. Have you done high school chemistry? well explain the difference between chemical and molecular structure..

and this

"water has memory"

????????

or this

So because of this, lot of research has gone into water. It went mostly from this line, but slowly they went deeper and deeper into this and they find – which you must be… being a chemist you must be very much aware of this – without changing the chemical composition of the water, you can rearrange the molecular arrangement in such a way that the water will behave completely in a different way than the way it does to such an extent, it's sensitive to this extent, that if I take a glass of water in my hand and just look at it in a certain way and give it to you, well-being will come to you. If I look at it another way and give it to you, you will fall sick tonight. This is no more superstition, this is science.

so i can go look at the cities water supply and make everyone sick? This is not superstition it is science!!!

and its no surprise that sadhguru skipped school

https://www.quora.com/Doctors-only-Sadhguru-Jaggi-Vasudev-says-one-must-not-sleep-with-the-head-pointing-north-see-the-link-Is-his-scientific-explanation-for-this-true/answer/Asher-Nitin

Also Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh is a great actor, why don't you love him as well.  Ram Rahim has made more movies than sadhguru.

• 2 weeks later...