Dhadrianwale and Dhumma jee Rift

paapiman

Dhadrianwala has come under influence of panthpreet recently and started to make comments against the Taksal. The missionaries hate Taksal because Taksal are the only ones really doing anything Dasam Granth parchar. So they have been trying a lot of stuff over the last 5 or so years to malign the Taksal.

he goes to saying tuhaada kam ta assi kar reh hai..now who told him to do parchaar ? nahi karo ji..how many drug addicts did he rehabilitate ?can he declare a district free from all nashe ? has he made that effort ? So much haume and hatred ..this is not expected at all.

Come on bro a bit harsh isnt it. Have you been to one of his diwaans ?

From my understanding is that Dhumma is basically taken charge from Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawala , and is Dhumma living up to this , doing what Sant Ji was doing or is he looking after his own best interests ?

Ranjit Singh Dhadrian wala is doing a great job to wake up the kaum. In his diwaans thousands attend so he must be doing something right. Motivates the sangat gives them a boost. No ones perfect , but we should be looking at his qualities , a bit of controversy we all like including me :):) , and can read for hours and hours about it , but when it comes down to actually listening to the essence of his diwaans ,i.e. follow Gurus hukam, read Gurbani become better humans, do seva etc... we tend to miss that bit and go into the controversy section. Also in his diwaans he openly says that if he talks wrongly or against anybody without any proof / that if he is wrong then ..the sangat can tell him

I can only vouch from my own person experiences that he is a great seva dar for the panth , his diwaans with the blessing of the Sangat actually motivates you gives you a charge up. 

At the same time , i would condemn the attackers too ..its an internal issue

what do you mean by its an internal issue this ?

Dhadriwale was riled up because couple of months back when Guru Maharaj Beadbi was done by miscreants all sikh forces were planning on doing peaceful protests in the state and dhumma was also a part of it along with sant samaj. But then Dhumma backed out saying we do close door meeting with Badal's. Nobody was in favour of closed door meeting and dhumma dropped out of the protest.  Dhadriwale and few sant samaj members continue the protest and eventually all the pressure they built on govt. regarding catching beadbi culprits just lost its steam. He is upset of it thats why he is saying dhumma is sarkari sant. 

Then dhumma had some cheap remarks on social media on dhadrwiale and this month dhadriwale in his divan openly named him. And now this professional murder attempt. Maybe its quite early to connect the dots. 

Btw don't know about dhumma hope its good, but dhadriwale is a good sikh preacher.

In my personal option, Dhadrianwale is a very good Sikh preacher and I will not compare him with real old yesteryear Saints like Rara Sahib wale, Reru Sahib wale, Nanaksar wale, Moti Mardan wale etc. Now that being said, I've been to Dhadrianwale deewan quite a few times and he always mentions that it is the the people who tagged him the Saint. But regarding the work he has done in Punjab is excellent: converted thousands of youth to Sikhi folds, preached good values etc.................. in short he is excellent Sikh preacher but he is also human and recently started having the more rigid views (same in line with Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale).

Now, regarding the Harnam Singh Dhumma, he is made the head of taksal because of political reasons. It seems like he is just player. He obviously do not hold the real values of taksal. I personally do NOT believe in so-called said things. So, here are some of his photos, you decide if this is what you would expect from Damdami Taksal's head?

In this thread I'm NOT suggesting anything, just merely telling my option based upon my personal belief (which may or may not be right).

Moreover, in any case, this attack is the very sad state and should be condemned strongly (with peace). The attack might have been work of any political forces or some katarpanthis/so-called-owners (who are just against all Saints).

1489272_364342617036549_994156921_n.jpg

1560413_364342703703207_173484753_n.jpg

21 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

Dhadrianwala has come under influence of panthpreet recently and started to make comments against the Taksal. The missionaries hate Taksal because Taksal are the only ones really doing anything Dasam Granth parchar. So they have been trying a lot of stuff over the last 5 or so years to malign the Taksal.

Has Dhadrianwale supported Sri Dasam Granth Sahib jee openly? He is associated with Rara Sahib Samprada, which believes in all Gurbani.

Bhul chuk maaf

I think the other question is do we have faith in the Punjab Police and Indian Judicial system to deliver a full and thorough investigation , judging from the past activities and incidents, I have my doubts  ?

Will the truth actually come out or will it be labelled as a feud against 2 parcharaks ? ( Which personally I find very hard to believe , that it would resort to violence and killings )

As Bhai Ranjit Singh Dhadrian wala states that the route to this evil incident should be fully exposed.

On 19/05/2016 at 6:29 PM, ibrute said:

He is making comments against Dhumma not taksal.

Yes in that video he is making comments about Baba Harnam Singh not the taksal.

8 hours ago, ibrute said:

Dhadriwale was riled up because couple of months back when Guru Maharaj Beadbi was done by miscreants all sikh forces were planning on doing peaceful protests in the state and dhumma was also a part of it along with sant samaj. But then Dhumma backed out saying we do close door meeting with Badal's. Nobody was in favour of closed door meeting and dhumma dropped out of the protest.

Dhumma said we do back door meetings with badal?

Can you expand on this please?

4 hours ago, das said:

Now, regarding the Harnam Singh Dhumma, he is made the head of taksal because of political reasons. It seems like he is just player. He obviously do not hold the real values of taksal. I personally do NOT believe in so-called said things. So, here are some of his photos, you decide if this is what you would expect from Damdami Taksal's head?

What I would expect from the head of the Taksal is to work for the Panth's welfare. The same way the Sikhs did in our histroy. Where it was a necessary strategy to align with enemies ie Marhattas, Adina Beg, hell the Sikhs even made a common cause with Mir Mannu to fught the Afghans. Are you going to say they were wrong? Baba Harnam Singh has allied with, not under Badal, and that is for the betterment of the Panth.

4 hours ago, paapiman said:

Has Dhadrianwale supported Sri Dasam Granth Sahib jee openly? He is associated with Rara Sahib Samprada, which believes in all Gurbani.

From the "gossip" going round at the moment, since last years alignment with panthpreet and other missionaries there has been changes at Parmeshwar Dwar. This guy who got killed some have said was a close friend of panthpreet. But not really being concerned too much with Parmeshwar Duar, I don't know the ins and outs. But have noticed how the missionaries have flocked to Sant Ranjit Singhs support en masse.

39 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

This guy who got killed some have said was a close friend of panthpreet.

Bhai Bhupinder Singh had his formal education from Gurmat Missionary College Ludhiana. This was told by Bhai Ranjit Singh in his speech at his antam sanskar. Thats how they probably knew each other.

Only an avatar of Guru Nanak in Saint form ( one of the 74s) has the power to do anything now.  Rest are just human beings like us who are capable of making mistakes.

7 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

Baba Harnam Singh has allied with, not under Badal, and that is for the betterment of the Panth.

From the photo it didn't seem like Baba Harnam Singh has allied with......and it seems like someone subordinate; but it might be me.....sometimes what our eyes see are not the complete truth.

Secondly, I feel that the comparison between historical times and current times is like comparing apples with oranges...........currently there are no invaders, wars etc..

But I guess, the yesteryears head of taksals (during and pre Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji) were different.......their sole intention was to spread the Sikhi.

On 20/05/2016 at 7:46 PM, Ragmaala said:

Bhai Bhupinder Singh had his formal education from Gurmat Missionary College Ludhiana. This was told by Bhai Ranjit Singh in his speech at his antam sanskar. Thats how they probably knew each other.

Maybe it coud be one of the reasons why Sant Ranjit Singh Ji has gone the way of parroting some of the things the missionaries say?

17 hours ago, das said:

Secondly, I feel that the comparison between historical times and current times is like comparing apples with oranges...........currently there are no invaders, wars etc..

No invaders, no wars? What planet are you living on bro?

20 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

Maybe it coud be one of the reasons why Sant Ranjit Singh Ji has gone the way of parroting some of the things the missionaries say?

It is really sad that instead of joining hands with Sikh Sampradas (Taksals, Nihangs, Nanaksar, Harkhowal, etc) and doing strong prachar against anti-Dasam Brigade, promoting our ancient traditions/customs, etc, Ranjit Singh jee joined hands with a Nindak like Panthpreet.

Bhul chuk maaf

So basically its Harnam Singh & his followers who were behind this. They accepted it in open.

http://punjabspectrum.in/2016/05/21/watch-what-man-who-attacked-baba-dhadrianwale-says/

wow I never thought people could kill each other over war of words.  This will be the decline for Harnam Singh.

And the youth who did this wasted their lives for nothing.

This only reminds me of pendu rivalries where people would get killed for no reason.

It is really sad that instead of joining hands with Sikh Sampradas (Taksals, Nihangs, Nanaksar, Harkhowal, etc) and doing strong prachar against anti-Dasam Brigade, promoting our ancient traditions/customs, etc, Ranjit Singh jee joined hands with a Nindak like Panthpreet.

I think thats why the SIkhs need one Rehat Maryada and all should follow. We seem to be having loads of different sects , and each one thinks they are the only way forward and right .

So basically its Harnam Singh & his followers who were behind this. They accepted it in open.

http://punjabspectrum.in/2016/05/21/watch-what-man-who-attacked-baba-dhadrianwale-says/

wow I never thought people could kill each other over war of words.  This will be the decline for Harnam Singh.

And the youth who did this wasted their lives for nothing.

This only reminds me of pendu rivalries where people would get killed for no reason.

I think theres more to it than that . Theres probably many many parcharaks who dont agree with each other, that doesnt give them the right to kill someone. If a parcharak like Bhai Ranjit Singh Dhandrian wala is doing gurbani parchar in villages , educating the Sangat about Gurbani and the false babbeh , doing Amrit Sanchar etc.. ( Is this too damaging for an individual that the only way to shut him up is  to kill him ? )

As in one of his interviews on TV , he openly states that if anyone can prove that he said anything against the Taksal then he will give up what he is doing.  His comment was to Dumma who first made an un called for comment about him doing parchar and amrit sanchar. Bhai Ranjit SIngh commented on Dummas comment , and words were exchanged back and forth. 

There is a bigger agenda going on in the background , and I think  like in the past it will be covered up , and the truth will not come out due to the dirty politics being played in Punjab. ( Sadly Just another atrocity to add to many on the list )

We as in all regardless of the COuntry of origin , should apply utmost pressure to know the truth. Educate all Sikhs and non-sikhs . 

Dumma postponed a press conference Why? what has he to hide ?

http://sikhsiyasat.net/2016/05/21/attack-dhadrianwale-baba-harnam-singh-dhumma-postpones-press-conference/

Theres probably many many parcharaks who dont agree with each other, that doesnt give them the right to kill someone.

Absolutely. 

What I want to know is:

What is a bagar-bila? Ranjit called Harnam this in a video. what does it mean?

On 5/22/2016 at 11:48 AM, paapiman said:

Bhul chuk maaf

To add to the above, the attack should be condemned. Every person has the freedom to chose their path. If Ranjit Singh jee has joined hands with Missionaries or made some negative comments about Dhumma jee, it does not give any person the right to resort to violence. Resolve issues with words, not weapons.

Ranjit Singh jee has never spoken publicly against Sri Dasam Granth Sahib jee or DDT. Am I right?

Bhul chuk maaf

Im not a big dhandriawala fan and the fact that he's rubbing shoulders with panthpreet makes me think even more hes gonna go down the missionary parchaar route. Panthpreet himself deserves a slap for the "satnaam sri wahe ha ha ha" thing he does (if you are a bit baffled by this, pls youtube the guy). This is my opinion.

Now in regards to the 'assassination' attempt it seems questionable. Reason being it does seem like a cowboy job, the fact that there were a number of minds working on this hit, im sure at least one of them would have had the sense to, first and foremost to come up with a better plan and secondly not take registered cars belonging to the one man who the target has beef with..ie dhamma..Now if i was the guy who shot the singh (who dies in front seat) and knew the target was in that car in the back i would've finished the job.. and im not falling for the he didnt know dhandriwala was in the back as he ducked...if you are taking out a high profile man you know for sure where your target is located or you abort the operation..jsut too add, the last thing you would wear is bana and shouting khalistan slogans, at least disguise yourself to the average panjabi man with a triangle pagh and shirt pent...

If i wanted to take out dhandriwala. I would get a marksmen to go into his diwaan as sangat, then pop him as the whole sangat will sh1t themselves then and do a crowd panic run..theres your escape. 

So im not taking sides as i do not follow the politics of these jathas, im questioning the hit... Im also interested if dhandriwala gets 'z' security now...