Most Peaceful Unknown Gurdwara In India???

I think the most peaceful Gurudwara should be in our Hearts...

wow, Thats Really good.

On 1st January 2002, before getting on the flight to Uk. i was at Harmandir sahib, Being the new years day it was soooo crowded, but extremly peaceful.

wow, Thats Really good.

On 1st January 2002, before getting on the flight to Uk. i was at Harmandir sahib, Being the new years day it was soooo crowded, but extremly peaceful.

Ofcourse besides Shri Darbar Sahib Ji...

y do sikhs give special emphasis to darbar sahib??ive always wondered this...shudnt all gurdwareh be given the same respect...

whereas we only talk about doing ishnaan on durbaar sahib in ardaas?

n also ideal singh....

a 'gurdwara in our hearts' wouldnt have the sangat, which is really important.

Actually, through my post i was saying that Darbar sahib ji is one of the busiest Gurdwara, But its still very peaceful.

And about getting the sangat in the gurdwara in ur heart,

Well If u can have Waheguru there.

If u can have the Guru there.

then i am sure u can sqeeze SAdh sangat there as well :wink:

Winzip

By mocking I meant was that we should better stick to the Topic... my question about God being egoistic was just a little query not a blaming game... We should not be so congested in our thinking. You did not like that question then just ignore it... No need to drag it on and on... I am a very lowly person with low level of intillectual... so i apologise if I hurt your sentiments...

I still believe the True Gurudwara can only be in our Hearts... Becasue if even in the company of sadh sangat you are always worried about the wordly materilistic objects... and thinking ill will about fellow people then this sangat would be useless... we need to clean our heart and mind from such thoughts before we can enjoy the company of Sadh Sangat... Mere gathering of people in Gurudwara does not necessarily make a Sadh Sangat... A cool and calm Heart would give us a state of mind which would have enough space for the Almighty as well as Sadh Sangat ... Open your Heart to the Almighty and we would find the Sadh Sangat automatically...

with all due respect veer...what are you talking about....

sangat is composed of not only gursikhs....it may include in it all sorts of people from all walks of life

if you fel that your sikhi doesnt progress in the sadh sangat then i dunno....but guru ji continually stresses the importance of sangat

mil saadhhasa(n)gath bhaj kaeval naam

Join the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy; vibrate and meditate on the Jewel of the Naam.

bin sa(n)gath saadhh n dhhraapeeaa bin naavai dhookh sa(n)thaap ||

still, without the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, he will not feel satisfied. Without the Name, all suffer in sorrow.

sathasa(n)gath sathagur paaeeai ahinis sabadh salaahi ||1|| rehaao ||

The True Guru is found in the Sat Sangat, the True Congregation. Day and night, praise the Word of His Shabad. ||1||Pause||

bhaaee rae sukh saadhhasa(n)g paaeiaa ||

O Siblings of Destiny, peace is found in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy.

saadhhasa(n)gath hoe niramalaa katteeai jam kee faas ||

In the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, you shall become absolutely pure, and the noose of death shall be cut away.

the sadh sangat is physical presence?? the sadh sangat is not everywhere as the sangat is to be found

this quote tells you

poorai bhaag sathasa(n)gath lehai sathagur bhaettai jis aae ||

Through perfect good destiny, one finds the Sat Sangat, the True Congregation, and one comes to meet the True Guru.

Mere gathering of people in Gurudwara does not necessarily make a Sadh Sangat

the sadh sangat is in the presence of your guru and any collection of ppl in the act of worship in the presence of your guru is sangat

personally, and i respect your own view, but i feel that i get 100 times more from going to the gurdwara and doing my paath/seva than i get at doin at home...

personally, and i respect your own view, but i feel that i get 100 times more from going to the gurdwara and doing my paath/seva than i get at doin at home...

i agree muchos!

someone... actually a few people have told me that at like.. when you're doing simran at home, that's awesome and all.. but when you're doing simran at a samagam, adn there's 100 people in the hall with you doing simran... it's llike.. each single person is getting 100x the simran power... you know what i mean? like.. vibrations are so positive, that even if you're not singing along, you're still getting a positive change because you're in the atmosphore and presence of the Sants, the Sadh Sangat.