Havan (Fire Ritual) Maryada

44 minutes ago, paapiman said:

It has multiple meanings.

Please see below:

ਸੰ. ਜ੍ਯੋਤਿ (ज्योतिस्) ਸੰਗ੍ਯਾ- ਚਮਕ. ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼. ਰੌਸ਼ਨੀ. "ਨਾ ਸੂਰਜ ਚੰਦ ਨ ਜੋਤਿ ਅਪਾਰ." (ਗੂਜ ਅਃ ਮਃ ੧) ੨. ਚਮਤਕਾਰੀ ਬੁੱਧਿ. "ਜਾਣਹੁ ਜੋਤਿ, ਨ ਪੁਛਹੁ ਜਾਤੀ." (ਆਸਾ ਮਃ ੧) ੩. ਅਗਨਿ. "ਜੋਤਿ ਸ਼ਾਂਤ ਜਿਮਿ ਵਾਰਿ ਕਰ." (ਸਲੋਹ) ੪. ਸੂਰਜ, ਚੰਦ੍ਰਮਾ ਅਤੇ ਨਛਤ੍ਰ। ੫. ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ. ਵਾਹਗੁਰੂ. "ਸਭ ਮਹਿ ਜੋਤਿ ਜੋਤਿ ਹੈ ਸੋਇ." (ਸੋਹਿਲਾ) ੬. ਆਤਮਿਕ ਰੌਸ਼ਨੀ. ਰੂਹਾਨੀ ਰੌਸ਼ਨੀ. (ਪ੍ਰਭਾ ਕਬੀਰ) "ਪੂਰਨ ਜੋਤਿ ਜਗੈ ਘਟ ਮੇ." (੩੩ ਸਵੈਯੇ) ੭. ਚਾਂਦਨੀ. ਚੰਦ੍ਰਿਕਾ। ੮. ਨੇਤ੍ਰਾਂ ਦੀ ਰੌਸ਼ਨੀ. "ਨੈਨਨ ਜੋਤਿ ਗਈ ਘਟਕੈ." (ਗੁਪ੍ਰਸੂ)

Bhul chuk maaf

Oh I see it does mean fire. Okay

42 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Naamdharis read SRI UGGARDANTI SAHIB JEE, while doing Havan.

It makes sense. as it has a reference to Havan.

Man, please don't bring naamdharis. They also have their own kachi banis which they consider equal to Guru Sahib's bani.

Except, nihangs, I don't think any samprada does this. (I am not targeting nihangs)

Trimandeep Singh 

3 hours ago, Trimandeep Singh said:

Man, please don't bring naamdharis. They also have their own kachi banis which they consider equal to Guru Sahib's bani.

You cannot deny that they have preserved the Kirtan Maryada of our Panth.

They do Kirtan the way our Satgurus wanted us to do Kirtan.

Bhul chuk maaf

5 hours ago, paapiman said:

੬. ਤੰਤ੍ਰਸ਼ਾਸਤ੍ਰ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ਮੰਤ੍ਰਵਿਧਿ ਨਾਲ ਰਖ੍ਯਾ ਲਈ ਕੀਤੀ ਹੋਈ ਲੀਕ.

@Trimandeep Singh

Even if Kaar does not mean Kaal, it definitely does mean "Protection Line" (from above).

Therefore,

ਪੁ + ਕਾਰੇ - can possible refer to "Protection from Hells".

Bhul chuk maaf

15 hours ago, Trimandeep Singh said:

I think ਕਾਰ only means a deed or work or shape. Can you give any pankti or refer to mahankosh? 

Aren't ਰ and ਲ replaceable at times?

For example,

TARWAAR and TALWAAR mean the same thing.

Below is a phrase from a Teeka. See it says "Amritsar WARA", which probably means "Amritsar WALA".

image.png.1412d0a07b502712cb43cdb8d3d92cb8.png

Bhul chuk maaf

9 hours ago, paapiman said:

Aren't ਰ and ਲ replaceable at times?

For example,

TARWAAR and TALWAAR mean the same thing.

Below is a phrase from a Teeka. See it says "Amritsar WARA", which probably means "Amritsar WALA".

image.png.1412d0a07b502712cb43cdb8d3d92cb8.png

Bhul chuk maaf

I don't think this is applicable everywhere. I think it's because of difference in pronouniciation in various areas, from region to region. 

Trimandeep Singh 

On 4/5/2017 at 10:26 PM, paapiman said:

In the katha below, Gyani Inderjeet Singh Raqbewale briefly talks about Havan (fire ritual). This ritual has faded away to a great extend in Sikhism. Udasi samprada still do it.

Please start listening after 33:30 min:

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audios/Katha/02_Present_Day_Katha/Sant_Giani_Inderjeet_Singh_(Raqbe_wale)/Sri_Gurpartap_Sooraj_Parkash_Katha/09_Sri_Guru_Tegh_Bahadur_Ji/Giani.Inderjeet.Singh.(Raqbe.wale)--Sooraj.Parkash.Katha.-.Ras.11.Adhyai.52.-.Akal.Purkh.Paso.Vidaigi-.1996-06-22.mp3

Bhul chuk maaf

Havan is a hindu ritual and is sikhs should not perform it. It has no benefits or meaning to sikhs and performing it is anti panthic.

57 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Here is a small verse.

image.png.077947ecf99a84cbff52db86a7e1dbea.png

Bhul chuk maaf

Umm, but this doesn't mention anything about effect of bani on fire.

On 12/12/2017 at 11:18 PM, sikhni777 said:

This video shows us how prayers are first smoke and then turn into fire. Havan is a fire. So it makes more sense to me that this is the fire which our phaat turns to which in turn reaches God.

There is lots of evil amongst our people. We believe in evil eyes, bad luck, bad omen, prayers not answered... well this makes more sense as to what the cause really is.

I will watch this later. ...nothing stops your prayers. If you pray to a stone, Vaheguru Akal Purakh wacthes you do it, is you, is the stone, knew you'd do it according to your will, and charged you for it, and turns out was in accord with His Play anyway. Nothing is not reaching the Most High. Lol. 

I am sure there is something interesting in this video or you wouldn't have posted it, and whatever that is, I look forward to. 

Only the illusion that Akal is not with us all the time, exists for some in Kalyug, so we can show what we do when we think nobody is watching. 

Akal knows your prayers better than you do. 

20 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I will watch this later. ...nothing stops your prayers. If you pray to a stone, Vaheguru Akal Purakh wacthes you do it, is you, is the stone, knew you'd do it according to your will, and charged you for it, and turns out was in accord with His Play anyway. Nothing is not reaching the Most High. Lol. 

I am sure there is something interesting in this video or you wouldn't have posted it, and whatever that is, I look forward to. 

Only the illusion that Akal is not with us all the time, exists for some in Kalyug, so we can show what we do when we think nobody is watching. 

Akal knows your prayers better than you do. 

Please do watch it bro and provide your feedback.

You are from a Christian background right?

Bhul chuk maaf

If there is something we need intercession with it's healing the Rog of Hau Me not our prayers. It's not praying that's tricky its going from Manmukh to Gurmukh, that's beyond tricky. It's impossibe without Satguru. 

I'll watch the vid now. 

Alright. So I'm barely into this and I can tell you one thing. Satanists and satanists 2.0 comarket. This video is designed to drive you into the direct practice of satanism or the indirect practice, known as christianity. I'll finish it still. 

Half of this is the agenda of the originator the other half is suppositions of narrator. 

Further in now. It's a lie based on some truth. This "saved dark worker" has taken anecdodtaly, and is missing information he would have if he is who he says he is. 

These descriptions relate more to personal growth than prayer. Yeah..Maya distracts you from Bhagti. When you're distracted you don't notice, when you get High and stop..yeah it feels like a fall. Yes there are crests and setbacks. Yes when you start vibing Kalyug will throw a stick in your spokes if you allow it. So you pick up your bike and start peddling again. Still. Not prayers reaching Akal or not. 

This is really only what Gurbani tells us about Bhagti or Simran. Jaap Naam? Panj chor thwarted. Stop? Ouch. Make it continual? Yes.

More and more and more on Panj Chor. Spiritual warfare is real. Yes you can do it as a Christian. More christians should do this. Christians would probably benefit from listening to the better parts of this but it's elementary in Gursikhi. 

Gurbani tells us how to do Ardas which is more like what people call prayers. 

Regardless of some gnosis being in this narrative the originator is a liar. 

Only every christian gets an angel? Convenient. 

Made up an metaphorical references to the angel and their armor. 

When you call Shaheed Singhs they come lacking nothing. 

Big tell. They only talked about this light force repelling the darkness coming from christians. He didn't tell you about the time a homeless women almost snatched him out the air on her onesies and looked him right in the face?

Collection plate doesn't fill itself. 

Better bullshit than a lot of christianity I've heard. It is indeed made up garbage however

Originator has combined the confluent business of occultism and christianity. He's combined elements from actual dark workers and tribal traditions and lore of his people and area into a new business model for himself to capture the collection dollars and social influence over people. 

Keep your mind on Gurbani. All this and more is in the True form there. This is Manmat. Creative though. Dudes an entrepreneur. Probably will produce a better christian than most people in his business. 

I think OP got excited to hear a westerner talk Bhagti, Simran, Panj Chor, Kalyug for the first time in their own quasi christian terms. So it had the ring of truth. Just take the open the hole permanently pillar metaphor thing and do your Simran and realize yes you are under attack. 

And and I would bet just about anything there is a sleezy sex cult combining christianity and occultism all over this dude. And a whole lot of rolexs. 

Tttldr?

You ever get spared a mishap and you know it was Vaheguru Akal Purakh? So you thank Him? Even supposed atheists do this when you truly scare them and they stop acting all angry at God.  He just answered your prayer in advance. Doesn't hear our prayers? Jeez. 

This was more about maintaining a singular focus on Sat Naam to defeat Hau Me under influence of Kalyug to put it in our terms. Throw in some Dharam Rai, Jamdoots, Dharmi V Adharmi. 

I just had this happen to me at work. What they describe. I have Kaam largely on lockdown. Especially at work. I use work as paid Bhagti and Aikido time which makes accomplishing the work easy as a byproduct. And they station this young woman with me out of nowhere and expect me to train her, line going full blast production speed but okay. And she's awesome and came onto me...extremely hard. Which was surprising, unexpected and unwarranted really.  And I think she did this because I had been fortinate enough to Naam Jaap, and Bhagti up such a work flow that it's magnetic and my energy body was just vibrant, and I was releasing huge pieces of Paap and Rog, and my mind was travelling all these places with Sangat, and I was being washed with these experieneces from Khalsa Family..

AND then suddenly.. I wasn't right.  Because I have a 26 year old american indian...Mohini ..hand crafted.....silver bullet...not only rocking her job but trying to rock me too. "Oh I'm into acrobatic combat bow shooting and have immense interest in spirituality"...silver bullet. 

So...I lead with all my baggage then told her all about Sikhi and that solved that. Lol. Even then, not at first.  Among a variety of things I told her to disuade her without hurting her feelings was that there is an extremely special right or covenant that is performed before we engage with anyone in a manner like that and she said "I'm down". ...I'm not sure she knows she's getting ready for Amrit or Anand Karaj lol. But whatever. 

So hopefully she wants to talk about Sikhi or Aiki, or rocking production, and things are chill. 

Was nice in a way. Feel like a person for a second. Lol. Not as nice as that Bhagti wave I was riding though before I got distracted and had to ask Guru Nanak Dev Ji to protect my honor. With my phone number in my pocket.  Feeling like a wretch. Really looking forward to building up that Bhagti wave next work week. 

Better here rambling on the forum, thinking about Sikhi than out on a date though. 

Now Anand Karaj? That's where it's at. And burning off that Kaam into something better. There is a crazy energy there relating to Sanjog I keep getting closer to at the tops of that, and the Kaam turns into something way more powerful and vibrant when you don't let it trip you into a faceplant. 

When Baba Harnam Singh Rampur Khera Wala met Jesus Christ, Prophet Muhammad, and Bhagat Rishi Jee.

Taken From Say Kinehiya , Biography Of Sant Baba Harnam Singh Ji

One day Baba Ji was in deep meditation when Jesus Christ, Mohammed Sahib and Bhrigu Rishi Ji together, appeared before him. Their faces were radiant and had spiritually bright auras around their heads. After blessing Baba Ji with this vision Hazrat Mohammed Sahib Ji spoke, ‘‘You are blessed and truly fortunate to whom Guru Nanak Dev Ji has shown the direct and easy method to attain enlightenment of Almighty God especially in this age of kalyug. The followers of the Great Guru Nanak Dev are not deriving the full benefit of his teachings.” After this, Bhrigu Rishi Ji spoke, ”In our times, we had to undergo hard penance and rigorous spiritual austerities in order to achieve enlightenment. The whole life of a man was spent in meditation and making offerings to God and even then, union with God was hard to achieve. The true nectar of naam which great Guru Nanak Dev Ji has brought for his Sikhs is remarkable; even we could not obtain this boon of naam. No doubt we amassed great spiritual and miraculous powers through rigorous meditation and penance, including powers to curse or bless anyone, but we were still deprived of the nectar of naam.” Jesus Christ just said simply, ”It is my inner desire that my followers one day adopt the path shown by great Guru Nanak Dev Ji.”

Saying these words, all three prophets disappeared.

[I experience continuation from divine process from one prophet to another not intellectual comparativeness of prophets, that try to prove one is higher over other.]

many many Sri Guru Maharaj Ji's Blessings for your journey.

1 hour ago, mahanpaapi said:

When Baba Harnam Singh Rampur Khera Wala met Jesus Christ, Prophet Muhammad, and Bhagat Rishi Jee.

Taken From Say Kinehiya , Biography Of Sant Baba Harnam Singh Ji

One day Baba Ji was in deep meditation when Jesus Christ, Mohammed Sahib and Bhrigu Rishi Ji together, appeared before him. Their faces were radiant and had spiritually bright auras around their heads. After blessing Baba Ji with this vision Hazrat Mohammed Sahib Ji spoke, ‘‘You are blessed and truly fortunate to whom Guru Nanak Dev Ji has shown the direct and easy method to attain enlightenment of Almighty God especially in this age of kalyug. The followers of the Great Guru Nanak Dev are not deriving the full benefit of his teachings.” After this, Bhrigu Rishi Ji spoke, ”In our times, we had to undergo hard penance and rigorous spiritual austerities in order to achieve enlightenment. The whole life of a man was spent in meditation and making offerings to God and even then, union with God was hard to achieve. The true nectar of naam which great Guru Nanak Dev Ji has brought for his Sikhs is remarkable; even we could not obtain this boon of naam. No doubt we amassed great spiritual and miraculous powers through rigorous meditation and penance, including powers to curse or bless anyone, but we were still deprived of the nectar of naam.” Jesus Christ just said simply, ”It is my inner desire that my followers one day adopt the path shown by great Guru Nanak Dev Ji.”

Saying these words, all three prophets disappeared.

[I experience continuation from divine process from one prophet to another not intellectual comparativeness of prophets, that try to prove one is higher over other.]

many many Sri Guru Maharaj Ji's Blessings for your journey.

Shukria Hanji. That experience. Yes. That rings totally true to me. I heard that well after being on that road so I recognized it coming in the back. 

@Trimandeep Singh - Daas found this. Please have a look below.

If Vedas indicate that the "Sound Energy" (from the Mantars) can be combined with the "Heat Energy" (from the Havan Kund), then Gurmat Havan will definitely be very powerful (if done by a Naam Raisya Gurmukh).

We all know that the energy can neither be produced nor be destroyed but it can be transformed into one form to another form. Here in the process of Yagya are involved two biggest energies i.e. sound (as Vedic hymns) and heat (as kindled in Yajna Kund) which transform the energy from one form to another beneficial energy which is for the physical, psychological and spiritual well being of human.

Unquote [1]

[1] - The Science behind Yajna, यज्ञ! - ReSanskrit

Bhul chuk maaf

On 6/4/2021 at 6:52 AM, Trimandeep Singh said:

Umm, but this doesn't mention anything about effect of bani on fire.

Don't the AKJ believe that the Paras Kala of Gurbani has an effect on Sarabloh?

As you already know that some Singhs associated with AKJ, are Sarablohi.

Bhul chuk maaf

On 6/5/2021 at 6:45 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

So hopefully she wants to talk about Sikhi or Aiki, or rocking production, and things are chill. 

Be safe brother. Sometimes you get these little temptations or tests in spiritual path. If you pass, you progress further otherwise you keep going around in circles and reach no where. I am saying from experience, in the past my spirituality has suffered due to similar reasons. And then it gets very hard to get the momentum going. Once you build up momentum and sustain it, you will feel this energy of being victorious and unconquerable, you will feel safe, and then one of the panj doots can slip in deceptively. but Good Job tho , keep it up!

There is a guy named Mangal Dhillon, he has a utube channel. He is handsome, has influence, and worked in bollywood. A lady came onto him strongly, and was talking about spirituality/ religion to  get closer to him. He was warned by his spiritual master to stay away from that lady . So luckily he was ok in end. 

17 hours ago, paapiman said:

Don't the AKJ believe that the Paras Kala of Gurbani has an effect on Sarabloh?

As you already know that some Singhs associated with AKJ, are Sarablohi.

Bhul chuk maaf

This paras Kala on sarbloh is not any invention of AKJ or Nihangs but of Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

There are many benefits of Sarbloh and I have heard that the energy multiplies when bani is read near water or food in sarbloh baata.

I think that Sarbloh is a special metal. Since it is also mentioned in Sri Akal Ustat.

Trimandeep Singh 

On 6/1/2021 at 10:21 PM, akali dilsidak singh said:

naale parikarama krna matha tekna also comes in karam kaand and there is another kaand known as upasna kaand

Found a Hukam in Rehatnamey related to Parikarma. If you have studied in Taksaal, then who told you not do parikarma? I have heard Kathavachaks of Taksaal preaching in favour of Parikarma.

ਹੈ ਅਨੰਦਪੁਰ ਪਰਮ ਸੁਹਾਵਨ ॥

ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਸਰ ਸ਼ੁਭ ਸਭ ਮਨ ਭਾਵਨ ॥

ਹਰਿਮੰਦਰ ਪਟਨੈ ਮੈਂ ਜੋਈ ॥

ਦੱਖਣਿ ਅਬਚਲ ਨਗਰ ਸੋ ਹੋਈ ॥੧੭॥

ਤਹਾ ਜਾਇ ਪ੍ਰਕਰਮਾ ਕਰੈ ॥

ਯਥਾਸ਼ਕਤਿ ਕੁਛ ਭੇਟਾ ਧਰੈ ॥੧੮॥

Trimandeep Singh 

1 hour ago, Trimandeep Singh said:

This paras Kala on sarbloh is not any invention of AKJ or Nihangs but of Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

There are many benefits of Sarbloh and I have heard that the energy multiplies when bani is read near water or food in sarbloh baata.

I think that Sarbloh is a special metal. Since it is also mentioned in Sri Akal Ustat.

Trimandeep Singh 

You are right (for the first point) bro, but Daas never said that Sarabloh is an AKJ invention. Sarabloh Bibek was practiced by Nihangs, before AKJ came into existence.

Daas was asking, if AKJ believes that Paras Kala of Gurbani affects Sarabloh or not.

Bhul chuk maaf