How r copies of Guru Granth Shaib made (Da Jot)?

Rupz:

Der r sooo many Guru Granth Shaibs', but, how is da jot of da Guru copied 2 other copies?

I suppose Rupz you mean how Saroops of Sri Guru Granth are published.I believe Guru de Saroop are still printed and published in Amritsar.I don't know though what the exact process entails.

Perhaps someone knowledgeable can tell what the printing and binding process entails?

its would be good to print the GGS Gutkas on 'Rag paper', rag paper is paper made using rags of linen and cotton. Its the same metiral as Money paper. This is the reason its doesnt messup when money gets wet. It has linen and cotton in it. Most paper is made from trees (actually the cellulose part of the tree. Yep im a geek), thats why normal paper soaks up in water.

Mugermach:

would be good to print the GGS Gutkas on 'Rag paper', rag paper is paper made using rags of linen and cotton. Its the same metiral as Money paper. This is the reason its doesnt messup when money gets wet. It has linen and cotton in it. Most paper is made from trees (actually the cellulose part of the tree. Yep im a geek), thats why normal paper soaks up in water.

Good idea!Is it financially viable though?No pun intended. :LOL:

actually, it wont cost too much.

Unles we print the GGs in a 3 layer like money is. But instead of having the queens head on the middle piece, we can have an Ik Onkar or Something.

That would be cool, that way when you change the page. (opps, for the fundis, Panna), you can see and Ik Onkar in it.

Man, what wierd topics we have on sikhawareness.