The Scientist (2015) Medical Marijuana: Studying For a Higher Purpose - Prof. Dr. Raphael Mechoulam (video)

I'm working too much to make videos bro. But I will see if we can film something in the Bunga. 

A video series titled "Everything is the Fruit of Naam" it'll be a Gurbani, Gurmat based approach to the Sanjoga preserved in Japan from India, thousands of years ago, and the other health practices I've encountered. Specifically for Sikhs. 

I don't support replacing Gurmat with Yoga in hippie cults. I do understand and would like to share how Naam turns into real Yoga. Is the real Yoga. 

Maybe just a sprinkling of Shastar Vidya, but the relaxing health building exercises that relate to it. 

Some gentle sword cuts. Breathing. 

• 2 weeks later...

@Trimandeep Singh @chatanga1 @dalsingh101 @GurjantGnostic

Guru Gobind Singh Ji commanded from his pious mouth, "make large cauldrons of Sukha. Having adorned weapons, the Singhs will need an intoxicant which will keep them in great bliss.

Out of all drugs, Cannabis is the best, [because] it was a favorite amongst Shiva and other Gods. It's consumption helps one focus upon the True Guru's Lotus Feet and His True Name. Clearing all doubts from one's mind it instills peace.

[Sukha] removes all doubts from one's mind, fosters contentment in one's heart and brings great happiness. Make Sukha to destroy all pains from ones heart, by adding black pepper the Khalsa consumes [Sukha].

It's consumption increases appetite and strength in the body, and removes all suffering." Great cauldrons were made of Sukha, some Singhs had it once and some more often.

Unquote[1]

[1] - "Out of all drugs, Cannabis is the best" - Guru Gobind Singh (manglacharan.com)

Bhul chuk maaf

1 hour ago, paapiman said:

@dalsingh101

Syqe Medical's randomized controlled trial demonstrates for first time that THC doses measured in micrograms relieve pain without significant side effects

Unquote[1]

[1] - Israeli Researchers Present First Clinical Evidence That Cannabis at Microdosing Levels Relieves Pain (prnewswire.com)

Bhul chuk maaf

Bro we done coulda told them that. But they won't listen. Lol. 

On 7/26/2021 at 5:30 PM, paapiman said:

Clearing all doubts from one's mind it instills peace.

[Sukha] removes all doubts from one's mind, fosters contentment in one's heart and brings great happiness. Make Sukha to destroy all pains from ones heart, by adding black pepper the Khalsa consumes [Sukha].

Seems more as if the author wants to give us an alternative to the Nitnem banis we read everyday.

A growing number of studies suggest that CBD and other cannabinoids can be used for dealing with the symptoms associated with thyroid conditions, including skin problems, inflammation, pain, anxiety and depression, weight gain, and low energy levels.

Unquote[1]

[1] - CBD Oil for Thyroid Disorders: Does It Help, How to Use, & Interactions (cfah.org)

Bhul chuk maaf

Worth noting the comparative stats for sukha over other drugs. Looks like even prescription drugs have caused more poisoning than sukha. 

46222965-9879435-image-a-13_1628586139790.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, paapiman said:

According to a research study published by the University Of New Mexico and Releaf App in the Yale Journal of Biology and Medicine, cannabis flower may be effective in providing immediate relief for the symptoms of depression – a condition affecting roughly 1 in 5 adults in the U.S., and often leading to other ailments like cancer, substance use disorders, anxiety disorders, schizophrenia, dementia, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and chronic pain.

Unquote[1]

[1] - UNM Study: Cannabis Is Effective In Treating Depression, Improving Mental Health (forbes.com)

Bhul chuk maaf

I think leaf is infinitely better for depression than flowers/buds.