The Scientist (2015) Medical Marijuana: Studying For a Higher Purpose - Prof. Dr. Raphael Mechoulam (video)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Premi said:

How much of this push you think for legalisation is because people like Hague or their friends personally use it (and maybe get health benefit from it ) versus they/their friends wanting to benefit financially ?

I can see it from both sides

I think mainly they want to make money from it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Dad, 46, given just weeks to live with deadly brain tumour survived for TWO YEARS 'after taking cannabis oil'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11961455/Dad-given-just-weeks-live-brain-tumour-survived-longer-wife-gave-illegal-drugs.html

8 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Love y'all. 

Now I'm actually alarmed at the lack of serious scientific study of cannabinoids and their potential therapeutic effects on various conditions like cancer, nerve damage, anxiety etc. etc.  

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Might watch this tonight:

This was emotional and I think very important. A testimony of someone from an academic background diagnosed with cancer, and their experiences with cannabis oil. 

^^^ Can't help but think, if the women had gotten hold of the stuff much earlier, she might have lived longer. So sad.

@Premi You're a professional 'Jack and Jill dispenser', what do you make of the video?  

18 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

This was emotional and I think very important. A testimony of someone from an academic background diagnosed with cancer, and their experiences with cannabis oil. 

I know at least two people alive today because they gave up reefer madness after getting diagnosed with cancer before cannabis oiling their way out of it. 

1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I know at least two people alive today because they gave up reefer madness after getting diagnosed with cancer before cannabis oiling their way out of it. 

You see that clueless, lying government white man at 36.00............ talk about promoting and hiring talentless stooges, andlook how high a position he has been given!!!