Quotes from AMRIT BANI

Question 10: Sachay Patshah, why do  You throughout the Bani emphasize  only on Nam Bhakti as per means of true devotion?

Guru Jee:   ਕਹਤੁ ਕਬੀਰ ਨਵੈ ਘਰ ਮੂਸੇ ਦਸਵੈਂ ਤਤੁ ਸਮਾਈ ॥੩॥੨੨॥੭੩॥

Kehath Kabeer Navai Ghar Moosae Dhasavain Thath Samaaee ||3||22||73||

Says Kabeer, the nine openings of the body are being plundered; rise up to the Tenth Gate, and discover the True essence. 

Here,  what Guru Jee is trying to tell us, is that, the object of whatever efforts of ours as per means of bhakti, is to take us nearer to the True essence, or essence of Spirituality.

And as seen in His words, He says that, that essence of Truth lies in the Tenth Gate, means above the other nine gates or portals, such as : 2 eyes, 2 ears, 2 nostrils, 1 mouth and 2 lower apertures, through which our attention is scattered in the mayavee creation.

So as long our attention does not approach towards  that essence of Truth, which lies above the eyes  at the center of our head, we are much far away from our objective, thus, no matter how many days or hours continously  we remain engaged in those practices, we have not get nearer towards it, not even a fraction of an inch.

For it is only by Nam bhakti that we collect our attention or soul consciousness within and upwards  towards the Tenth Gate, there where lies the True subtle essence of Truth.....

And the more we do that nishkam bhakti with love, the more His blessings upon us, which is nothing but His apaar kirpa,  by which we are cleansed throughly, and become fit to merge and become one with Him.

Manumukhs try all sorts of practices accordingly to please their minds thus they feel they are doing something worthy; but it is only by following Gurmat, which only stresses upon Nam bhakti, for it is only by treading  this path of Nam Bhakti laid by Guru Jee Himself as per means of  true Bhakti, to get closer and become one with Him.

See by yourselves, that by all other practices except Nam bhakti,  we remain scattered in the 9 apertures or gates , thus far away from our goal of Truth,  so, we are not to copy what the world does, and please the world, it is to Him who we have to please, namely Waheguru Akal Purukh, by focussing ourselves on the ever  regular practice of Nam bhakti.

Nam bhakti is called true bhakti, becuase it gets us closer and closer to that Highest Universal unchangeable Truth of Satnam/Wahegru.

Stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal.

ਦੇਵਾ ਪਾਹਨ ਤਾਰੀਅਲੇ

Dhaevaa Paahan Thaareealae ||

God makes even stones float.

ਰਾਮ ਕਹਤ ਜਨ ਕਸ ਨ ਤਰੇ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ

Raam Kehath Jan Kas N Tharae ||1|| Rehaao ||

So how come one not  float across,  by chanting Your Name, O Lord?

In these 2 verses above, Guru Jee clearly tells us that, if ever even remotely, we  want to cross the mahabhavsagar and reach our true Nijh Ghar in Sach Khand, no other practice is of our avail, except that one of repeating His holy name. 

And sadly  to say, it is this very Bhakti which most of us relegate as a last option in our daily practices,  that too,  when Guru Jee has clearly stressed upon, in each Ang, in each verse, upon what type of Bhakti to perform,   the one in which,  solely His holy Name is meditated upon, yet we shamelessly and ignorantly avoid it, then too, we say we love and firmly believe in Guru Jee.  

What a contradiction. 

By other outer practices, we remain devoid of that divine Truth, which is nowhere outside, but right within us, and it is only by His chintan, His meditation, that we are transported from outer  9 gates and portals,  towards within ourselves, the Tenth gate, there where He has kept Himself fully for us, but alas, nobody does any such thing to reach there. For nobody is even slightly interested in performing that unique bhakti, which Guru Jee constantly reminds us throught out the Bani.

Stay blessed.

SSA.

• 1 month later...

Question 11: Guru Jee, I am a heavy sinner, how can I ever wash or end that my huge stock of sins?

Guru Jee:  ਦਾਝਿ ਗਏ ਤ੍ਰਿਣ ਪਾਪ ਸੁਮੇਰ ॥   ਜਪਿ ਜਪਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਪੂਜੇ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਪੈਰ

Dhaajh Geae Thrin Paap Sumaer || Jap Jap Naam Poojae Prabh Pair ||

The mountain of sin is burnt down, like straw,  by chanting and meditating on the Name, and worshipping God's feet.

But the fools,

ਮਾਇਆ ਮੋਹਿ ਬਿਆਪਿਆ ਧੋਹਿ ॥  ਕੁਦਮ ਕਰੈ ਗਾਡਰ ਜਿਉ ਛੇਲ ॥

Maaeiaa Mohi Biaapiaa Dhhohi ||  Kudham Karai Gaaddar Jio Shhael ||

Attached to Maya,  are entangled in fraud and play like a baby lamb

Then,

ਅਚਿੰਤੁ ਜਾਲੁ ਕਾਲੁ ਚਕ੍ਰੁ ਪੇਲ ॥੧॥

Achinth Jaal Kaal Chakra Pael ||1||

suddenly, Death will catch them in its noose. ||1

SSA

Question 12: Guru Jee, I am a bit confused, for I hear people say that all past noble and warriors who sacrificed their lives, are there as such in His court, is it true?

Guru Jee:   ਇਹੁ ਅਰੁ ਓਹੁ ਜਬ ਮਿਲੈ ਤਬ ਮਿਲਤ ਨ ਜਾਨੈ ਕੋਇ ॥੩੮॥

Eihu Ar Ouhu Jab Milai Thab Milath N Jaanai Koe ||38||

When this soul and that Lord are blended, then, having been blended, they cannot be known separately.

So,  all that you have heard is agyanta which creates doubts in you.

* Waheguru is One, when anybody returns there into Him, becomes one Him without any distinction. 

Any spiritual being/ entity if seen as such in any of the limitless lower spiritual realms, be sure that those realms are yet under the jurisdiction of maya, thus very much in Brahm, and much far away from Satnam, the Highest level of Consciousness and Truth.

SSA

Question 13 : Guru Jee, what is that only one thing  that we should  always ask from Waheguru without fail?

Guru Jee: listen carefully to the following words my dear sikh, and keep them always present in your mind, for in it lies your true welfare.

ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕੀਜੈ ਸਾ ਮਤਿ ਦੀਜੈ ਆਠ ਪਹਰ ਤੁਧੁ ਧਿਆਈ

Kirapaa Keejai    Saa Math Dheejai    Aath Pehar Thudhh Dhhiaaee ||

Shower me with Your Mercy, and bless me with that such understanding, that I may meditate on You, twenty-four hours a day.

Raag Suhi Guru Arjan Dev

SSA.

Question 14: Dear Guru Jee, why is it that inspite of all the regular practices and  offerings to Waheguru I do not get even a glimplse of His darshan?

Guru Jee : my dear sikh, listen carefully; if you really want to have His darshan, you have to discard all other practices which keep you away from Him, and faithfully and devotedly do the following as I say : 

ਦਸਵੈ ਦੁਆਰਿ ਕੁੰਚੀ ਜਬ ਦੀਜੈ

Dhasavai Dhuaar Kunchee Jab Dheejai ||

When the key is inserted in the Tenth Gate,

ਤਉ ਦਇਆਲ ਕੋ ਦਰਸਨੁ ਕੀਜੈ ॥੨੪॥

Tho Dhaeiaal Ko Dharasan Keejai ||24||

Then, the Blessed Vision of the Merciful Lord's Darshan is seen.

* Note: the Tenth Gate referred by Guru Jee in the verses above,  is located in the center above the 2 eyes;  and the key which has to be used to open that Door and have His darshan, is His simran alone.

SSA.

On 2/6/2020 at 5:50 AM, harsharan000 said:

: the Tenth Gate referred by Guru Jee in the verses above,  is located in the center above the 2 eyes;  and the key which has to be used to open that Door and have His darshan, is His simran alone.

SSA.

Can any abhiyaasi Gurmukh please validate the position of Dasam dwaar. All this while I was under the impression that it is the crown of the head - the Sahastra Chakra. I feel a sensation there at the meditation time. 

2 hours ago, Still nascent said:

Can any abhiyaasi Gurmukh please validate the position of Dasam dwaar. All this while I was under the impression that it is the crown of the head - the Sahastra Chakra. I feel a sensation there at the meditation time. 

Brother Still Nascent,

the Bani when refers to 10 doors, though some may take those doors as the different chakras(energy centers) we have within us, I believe the doors mentioned are as follows: 2 eyes, 2 ears, 2 nostrils, mouth, and the 2 lower apertures; being the tenth one, the one referred as the 3rd eye, or above and between the eyes.

You see, through these 9 apertures our attention, our consciousness, is dispersed/scattered in the mayavee nashvant creation, but it is by concentration at the 3rd eye, that we collect our consciousness and enter the spiritual realms and move upwards, towards Sach Khand where Waheguru the Highest Consciousness resides.

Though once in the subtler spiritual realms, one can move freely  there where one is instructed as per different techniques or means of concentration in any of the chakras right from the base of the spinal cord upto the one in the top of the head.

To clear a bit more the point of ten doors, following are some verses from the Bani, special attention those in black

mai har har naam adhaar rameeaa |

I take the Support of the Name of the Lord, Har, Har.

iKnu plu rih n skau ibnu nwvY gurmuiK hir hir pwT pVeIAw ]1] rhwau ]

khin pal rehi n sako bin naavai guramukh har har paath parreeaa |1| rehaao |

I cannot live, for a moment, even for an instant, without the Name of the Lord; the Gurmukh reads the Sermon of the Lord, Har, Har. ||1||Pause||

eyku igrhu ds duAwr hY jw ky Aihinis qskr pMc cor lgeIAw ]

eaek girahu dhas dhuaar hai jaa kae ahinis thasakar panch chor lageeaa |

In the one house of the body, there are ten gates; night and day, the five thieves break in.

Drmu ArQu sBu ihir ly jwvih mnmuK AMDuly Kbir n peIAw ]2]

dharam arath sabh hir lae jaavehi manamukh andhulae khabar n peeaa |2|

They steal the entire wealth of one's Dharmic faith, but the blind, self-willed manmukh does not know it. ||2||

The five thieves referred as robbers, is because, the wealth of Nam as well as other attributes are within us, but, by being scattered in the mayavee creation through the 9 doors, or apertures of the body, throughout the whole day, one remains unaware and devoid of that True wealth, thus goes as a paupper at the time of his/her departure from this world.

That is why Guru Jee, tells us  to enter through that 10 th gate or door, with the concentration of Nam, Gurparsad, as seen in my post above and enter into the spiritual realms, and move towards the direction ( Nanak Nam jahaaz hae, jinee chareeya se utareeya paar)of Sach Khand, the only permanent and eternal abode of Supreme Reality.

SSA.

Question 15: Pyare Guru Jee, which is the greatest blessing that Waheguru can bestow on anybody, and how do we  recognize it?

Guru Jee:  dear sikh, just as when a father hugs his child, it represents an expression of pure love which is the most precious , for in his arms the child is most  safe . Though this is  a very high expression of love, yet the 2 remain as individuals.                                                 

But when Waheguru blesses with His love to the sikh, He embraces him in such a way, that the child merges in Him and becomes Father Himself, means,  full consciousness, full awareness, complete transformation.

And that is nothing but His grace, as seen in the following verse

ਕਰਿ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਦੀਨੋ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮਾ ਪੂਰਬਿ ਸੰਜੋਗਿ ਮਿਲਾਈ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

Kar Kirapaa Dheeno Har Naamaa Poorab Sanjog Milaaee ||1|| Rehaao ||

In His Mercy, the Lord has blessed me with His Name. My pre-ordained destiny (of God realization) has been fulfilled.

With His mercy, He blesses us with the understanding that Nam is the only eternal Truth, and by attaching ourselves to it through the simran of His holy Name, we get ferried across the Mahabhavsagar and reach His abode, thus fulfill our purpose of coming as human beings.

Truly speaking,  this is a mark of His real grace, for He can never give us any such thing by His own,  except Nam, for it would mean to remain away from Him and  strongly engaged in the cycle of 84.

Every other thing we get,  is by the merits and seeds of our karmas, but only Nam bhakti, is a blessing from Him as a sign of  His Infinite love for us.  Guru Jee, clearly constantly repeats throughout the Bani, as per which bhakti pleases Him, yet  we remain deaf and blind to His divine words, and proudly as deep ignorants do faithfully our manmat, the limited number of breaths which we brought as our credit, is wasted away in manmat practices, thus return as empty handed fools, upon departure of this plane of consciousness, with the aid of that jam doots then beat us, for wasting away the gift of human life in such a foolish manner due to our manmat and worldly runnings after maya...

Nam bhakti as per Bani is a must for all jeevas from all walks of lives, it is not as many believe it to be for the high avastha ones only...  or when I become a better person, only then I can do His Nam bhakti...  No, that is totally wrong.  We start becoming better, since the very moment we enshrine the Truth of His holy Name in our hearts, in our minds....

Stay blessed.

Question 16: Dear Guru Jee, why is it that throughout the Bani, only the praises of Nam bhakti are mentioned, yet , hardly anyone pays attention  and adheres himself/herself to it,  but rather they faithfully do all sort of practices?

Guru Jee: dear sikh, please bear in mind that nobdoy by himself/herself can follow the path of  Nam realization within, for it is not in their hands at all, and because: 

ਸਚਾ ਸਚੁ ਦਾਤਾ ਕਰਮ ਬਿਧਾਤਾ ਜਿਸੁ ਭਾਵੈ ਤਿਸੁ ਨਾਇ ਲਾਏ ॥

Sachaa Sach Dhaathaa Karam Bidhhaathaa Jis Bhaavai This Naae Laaeae ||

The True Lord is the True Giver, the Architect of Destiny; as He pleases, He links some mortals to the Name, all others run according to their manmat.

Sat Sree Akal.

On 2/12/2020 at 8:54 PM, Still nascent said:

I am really scared to put this here since Harsharan ji has already answered your query and he's always telling me that I am nobody here to write anything or tell anyone right or wrong.

I also witnessed how @sukh_preet was attacked by a new member for saying something that was correct. I just wanna mention one thing that we have lost many active members from this forum because of these arguments. Lucky Veerji, sat Veerji doesn't write much here because of these attacks.

As for @sukh_ Preet he/ she ( I m not sure- I never asked though we have communicated via DMs too) joined this forum when he was too upset about his own Mom keeping secrets about her avastha from him. That was not acceptable to him and we discussed it...... so when @prabhtej ji and @soulfinder Veerji did the same - it was an emotional burst.

Anyway @still nascent people usually get confused about Dasam dear and trikuti. This video at 5 mins would clarify

• 6 months later...

Q 17 : Dearest  Guru Jee, is there any way by which I can find the Lord by myself or the help of anyone?

A 17 : ਗੁਰ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਤੇ ਹਰਿ ਮਨਿ ਵਸੈ ਹੋਰਤੁ ਬਿਧਿ ਲਇਆ ਨ ਜਾਈ ॥੧॥

Gur Kirapaa Thae Har Man Vasai Horath Bidhh Laeiaa N Jaaee ||1||

गुर किरपा ते हरि मनि वसै होरतु बिधि लइआ न जाई ॥१॥

By Guru's Grace  the Lord comes to dwell in the mind; He cannot be obtained in any other way. ||1||

Raag Suhi Sree  Guru Ram Das Maharaj.

Note: It does not matter how hard or how many times and different devotions or hardships you engage into.  He is only found by loving Him through the meditation of His Name.  This is what Gurmat is all about.

Q 18 : Dear Guru Jee, how can I ever know that the  devotion I perform is accepted at His Feet and He is pleased ?

A 18 :   ਜਿਸ ਨੋ ਹਰਿ ਸੁਪ੍ਰਸੰਨੁ ਹੋਇ ਸੋ ਹਰਿ ਗੁਣਾ ਰਵੈ ਸੋ ਭਗਤੁ ਸੋ ਪਰਵਾਨੁ 

Jis No Har Suprasann Hoe So Har Gunaa Ravai So Bhagath So Paravaan ||

जिस नो हरि सुप्रसंनु होइ सो हरि गुणा रवै सो भगतु सो परवानु ॥

He whom with the Lord is pleased, that mortal  repeats the Glorious Praises (NAME)of the Lord; thus he alone is a true devotee, and he alone is approved.

Q 19:  Dear Guru Jee, I see so many people faithfully and ardously practicing different and various types of devotions, are anyone of them or all together valid to wash our karmas and to get mukti ?

A 19 ਤੇ ਮੁਕਤ ਭਏ ਜਿਨ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਧਿਆਇਆ ਤਿਨ ਪਵਿਤੁ ਪਰਮ ਪਦੁ ਪਾਏ ॥੧

Thae Mukath Bheae Jin Har Naam Dhhiaaeiaa Thin Pavith Param Padh Paaeae ||1||

ते मुकत भए जिन हरि नामु धिआइआ तिन पवितु परम पदु पाए ॥१॥

They ONLY are liberated, WHO MEDITATE ON THE NAME OF THE LORD; they obtain the supreme status. ||1||

Raag Suhi Guru Ram Das

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2018 at 7:17 PM, harsharan000 said:

Resultado de imagen de famous sikh quotations

ਮਾਰੂ ਮਹਲਾ ੧ ॥

Maaroo Mehalaa 1 ||

Maaroo, First Mehl:

ਮਾਰੂ ਸੋਲਹੇ (ਮਃ ੧) ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਅੰਗ ੧੦੩੫

ਅਰਬਦ ਨਰਬਦ ਧੁੰਧੂਕਾਰਾ ॥

Arabadh Narabadh Dhhundhhookaaraa ||

For endless eons, there was only utter darkness.

ਧਰਣਿ ਨ ਗਗਨਾ ਹੁਕਮੁ ਅਪਾਰਾ ॥

Dhharan N Gaganaa Hukam Apaaraa ||

There was no earth or sky; there was only the infinite Command of His Hukam.

ਨਾ ਦਿਨੁ ਰੈਨਿ ਨ ਚੰਦੁ ਨ ਸੂਰਜੁ ਸੁੰਨ ਸਮਾਧਿ ਲਗਾਇਦਾ ॥੧॥

Naa Dhin Rain N Chandh N Sooraj Sunn Samaadhh Lagaaeidhaa ||1||

There was no day or night, no moon or sun; God sat in primal, profound Samaadhi. ||1||

ਖਾਣੀ ਨ ਬਾਣੀ ਪਉਣ ਨ ਪਾਣੀ ॥

Khaanee N Baanee Poun N Paanee ||

There were no sources of creation or powers of speech, no air or water.

ਓਪਤਿ ਖਪਤਿ ਨ ਆਵਣ ਜਾਣੀ 

Oupath Khapath N Aavan Jaanee ||

There was no creation or destruction, no coming or going.

ਖੰਡ ਪਤਾਲ ਸਪਤ ਨਹੀ ਸਾਗਰ ਨਦੀ ਨ ਨੀਰੁ ਵਹਾਇਦਾ ॥੨॥

Khandd Pathaal Sapath Nehee Saagar Nadhee N Neer Vehaaeidhaa ||2||

There were no continents, nether regions, seven seas, rivers or flowing water. ||2||

ਨਾ ਤਦਿ ਸੁਰਗੁ ਮਛੁ ਪਇਆਲਾ ॥

Naa Thadh Surag Mashh Paeiaalaa ||

There were no heavenly realms, earth or nether regions of the underworld.

ਦੋਜਕੁ ਭਿਸਤੁ ਨਹੀ ਖੈ ਕਾਲਾ ॥

Dhojak Bhisath Nehee Khai Kaalaa ||

There was no heaven or hell, no death or time.

ਨਰਕੁ ਸੁਰਗੁ ਨਹੀ ਜੰਮਣੁ ਮਰਣਾ ਨਾ ਕੋ ਆਇ ਨ ਜਾਇਦਾ ॥੩॥

Narak Surag Nehee Janman Maranaa Naa Ko Aae N Jaaeidhaa ||3||

There was no hell or heaven, no birth or death, no coming or going in reincarnation. ||3||

ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਬਿਸਨੁ ਮਹੇਸੁ ਨ ਕੋਈ ॥

Brehamaa Bisan Mehaes N Koee ||

There was no Brahma, Vishnu or Shiva.

ਅਵਰੁ ਨ ਦੀਸੈ ਏਕੋ ਸੋਈ ॥

Avar N Dheesai Eaeko Soee ||

No one was seen, except the One Lord.

ਨਾਰਿ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਨਹੀ ਜਾਤਿ ਨ ਜਨਮਾ ਨਾ ਕੋ ਦੁਖੁ ਸੁਖੁ ਪਾਇਦਾ ॥੪॥

Naar Purakh Nehee Jaath N Janamaa Naa Ko Dhukh Sukh Paaeidhaa ||4||

There was no female or male, no social class or caste of birth; no one experienced pain or pleasure. ||4||

ਨਾ ਤਦਿ ਜਤੀ ਸਤੀ ਬਨਵਾਸੀ ॥

Naa Thadh Jathee Sathee Banavaasee ||

There were no people of celibacy or charity; no one lived in the forests.

ਨਾ ਤਦਿ ਸਿਧ ਸਾਧਿਕ ਸੁਖਵਾਸੀ ॥

Naa Thadh Sidhh Saadhhik Sukhavaasee ||

There were no Siddhas or seekers, no one living in peace.

ਜੋਗੀ ਜੰਗਮ ਭੇਖੁ ਨ ਕੋਈ ਨਾ ਕੋ ਨਾਥੁ ਕਹਾਇਦਾ ॥੫॥

Jogee Jangam Bhaekh N Koee Naa Ko Naathh Kehaaeidhaa ||5||

There were no Yogis, no wandering pilgrims, no religious robes; no one called himself the master. ||5||

ਜਪ ਤਪ ਸੰਜਮ ਨਾ ਬ੍ਰਤ ਪੂਜਾ ॥

Jap Thap Sanjam Naa Brath Poojaa ||

There was no chanting or meditation, no self-discipline, fasting or worship.

ਨਾ ਕੋ ਆਖਿ ਵਖਾਣੈ ਦੂਜਾ ॥

Naa Ko Aakh Vakhaanai Dhoojaa ||

No one spoke or talked in duality.

ਆਪੇ ਆਪਿ ਉਪਾਇ ਵਿਗਸੈ ਆਪੇ ਕੀਮਤਿ ਪਾਇਦਾ ॥੬॥

Aapae Aap Oupaae Vigasai Aapae Keemath Paaeidhaa ||6||

He created Himself, and rejoiced; He evaluates Himself. ||6||

ਨਾ ਸੁਚਿ ਸੰਜਮੁ ਤੁਲਸੀ ਮਾਲਾ ॥

Naa Such Sanjam Thulasee Maalaa ||

There was no purification, no self-restraint, no malas of basil seeds.

ਗੋਪੀ ਕਾਨੁ ਨ ਗਊ ਗਦ਼ਆਲਾ ॥

Gopee Kaan N Goo Guoaalaa ||

There were no Gopis, no Krishna, no cows or cowherds.

ਤੰਤੁ ਮੰਤੁ ਪਾਖੰਡੁ ਨ ਕੋਈ ਨਾ ਕੋ ਵੰਸੁ ਵਜਾਇਦਾ ॥੭॥

Thanth Manth Paakhandd N Koee Naa Ko Vans Vajaaeidhaa ||7||

There were no tantras, no mantras and no hypocrisy; no one played the flute. ||7||

ਕਰਮ ਧਰਮ ਨਹੀ ਮਾਇਆ ਮਾਖੀ ॥

Karam Dhharam Nehee Maaeiaa Maakhee ||

There was no karma, no Dharma, no buzzing fly of Maya.

ਜਾਤਿ ਜਨਮੁ ਨਹੀ ਦੀਸੈ ਆਖੀ ॥

Jaath Janam Nehee Dheesai Aakhee ||

Social class and birth were not seen with any eyes.

ਮਮਤਾ ਜਾਲੁ ਕਾਲੁ ਨਹੀ ਮਾਥੈ ਨਾ ਕੋ ਕਿਸੈ ਧਿਆਇਦਾ ॥੮॥

Mamathaa Jaal Kaal Nehee Maathhai Naa Ko Kisai Dhhiaaeidhaa ||8||

There was no noose of attachment, no death inscribed upon the forehead; no one meditated on anything. ||8||

ਨਿੰਦੁ ਬਿੰਦੁ ਨਹੀ ਜੀਉ ਨ ਜਿੰਦੋ ॥

Nindh Bindh Nehee Jeeo N Jindho ||

There was no slander, no seed, no soul and no life.

ਨਾ ਤਦਿ ਗੋਰਖੁ ਨਾ ਮਾਛਿੰਦੋ ॥

Naa Thadh Gorakh Naa Maashhindho ||

There was no Gorakh and no Maachhindra.

ਨਾ ਤਦਿ ਗਿਆਨੁ ਧਿਆਨੁ ਕੁਲ ਓਪਤਿ ਨਾ ਕੋ ਗਣਤ ਗਣਾਇਦਾ ॥੯॥

Naa Thadh Giaan Dhhiaan Kul Oupath Naa Ko Ganath Ganaaeidhaa ||9||

There was no spiritual wisdom or meditation, no ancestry or creation, no reckoning of accounts. ||9||

ਵਰਨ ਭੇਖ ਨਹੀ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਣ ਖਤ੍ਰੀ ॥

Varan Bhaekh Nehee Brehaman Khathree ||

There were no castes or social classes, no religious robes, no Brahmin or Kh'shaatriya.

ਦੇਉ ਨ ਦੇਹੁਰਾ ਗਊ ਗਾਇਤ੍ਰੀ 

Dhaeo N Dhaehuraa Goo Gaaeithree ||

There were no demi-gods or temples, no cows or Gaayatri prayer.

ਹੋਮ ਜਗ ਨਹੀ ਤੀਰਥਿ ਨਾਵਣੁ ਨਾ ਕੋ ਪੂਜਾ ਲਾਇਦਾ ॥੧੦॥

Hom Jag Nehee Theerathh Naavan Naa Ko Poojaa Laaeidhaa ||10||

There were no burnt offerings, no ceremonial feasts, no cleansing rituals at sacred shrines of pilgrimage; no one worshipped in adoration. ||10||

ਨਾ ਕੋ ਮੁਲਾ ਨਾ ਕੋ ਕਾਜੀ ॥

Naa Ko Mulaa Naa Ko Kaajee ||

There was no Mullah, there was no Qazi.

ਨਾ ਕੋ ਸੇਖੁ ਮਸਾਇਕੁ ਹਾਜੀ ॥

Naa Ko Saekh Masaaeik Haajee ||

There was no Shaykh, or pilgrims to Mecca.

ਰਈਅਤਿ ਰਾਉ ਨ ਹਉਮੈ ਦੁਨੀਆ ਨਾ ਕੋ ਕਹਣੁ ਕਹਾਇਦਾ ॥੧੧॥

Reeath Raao N Houmai Dhuneeaa Naa Ko Kehan Kehaaeidhaa ||11||

There was no king or subjects, and no worldly egotism; no one spoke of himself. ||11||

ਭਾਉ ਨ ਭਗਤੀ ਨਾ ਸਿਵ ਸਕਤੀ ॥

Bhaao N Bhagathee Naa Siv Sakathee ||

There was no love or devotion, no Shiva or Shakti - no energy or matter.

ਸਾਜਨੁ ਮੀਤੁ ਬਿੰਦੁ ਨਹੀ ਰਕਤੀ ॥

Saajan Meeth Bindh Nehee Rakathee ||

There were no friends or companions, no semen or blood.

ਆਪੇ ਸਾਹੁ ਆਪੇ ਵਣਜਾਰਾ ਸਾਚੇ ਏਹੋ ਭਾਇਦਾ ॥੧੨॥

Aapae Saahu Aapae Vanajaaraa Saachae Eaeho Bhaaeidhaa ||12||

He Himself is the banker, and He Himself is the merchant. Such is the Pleasure of the Will of the True Lord. ||12||

ਬੇਦ ਕਤੇਬ ਨ ਸਿੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਿ ਸਾਸਤ ॥

Baedh Kathaeb N Sinmrith Saasath ||

There were no Vedas, Korans or Bibles, no Simritees or Shaastras.

ਪਾਠ ਪੁਰਾਣ ਉਦੈ ਨਹੀ ਆਸਤ 

Paath Puraan Oudhai Nehee Aasath ||

There was no recitation of the Puraanas, no sunrise or sunset.

ਕਹਤਾ ਬਕਤਾ ਆਪਿ ਅਗੋਚਰੁ ਆਪੇ ਅਲਖੁ ਲਖਾਇਦਾ ॥੧੩॥

Kehathaa Bakathaa Aap Agochar Aapae Alakh Lakhaaeidhaa ||13||

The Unfathomable Lord Himself was the speaker and the preacher; the unseen Lord Himself saw everything. ||13||

ਜਾ ਤਿਸੁ ਭਾਣਾ ਤਾ ਜਗਤੁ ਉਪਾਇਆ ॥

Jaa This Bhaanaa Thaa Jagath Oupaaeiaa ||

When He so willed, He created the world.

ਬਾਝੁ ਕਲਾ ਆਡਾਣੁ ਰਹਾਇਆ ॥

Baajh Kalaa Aaddaan Rehaaeiaa ||

Without any supporting power, He sustained the universe.

ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਬਿਸਨੁ ਮਹੇਸੁ ਉਪਾਏ ਮਾਇਆ ਮੋਹੁ ਵਧਾਇਦਾ ॥੧੪॥

Brehamaa Bisan Mehaes Oupaaeae Maaeiaa Mohu Vadhhaaeidhaa ||14||

He created Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva; He fostered enticement and attachment to Maya. ||14||

ਵਿਰਲੇ ਕਉ ਗੁਰਿ ਸਬਦੁ ਸੁਣਾਇਆ ॥

Viralae Ko Gur Sabadh Sunaaeiaa ||

How rare is that person who listens to the Word of the Guru's Shabad.

ਕਰਿ ਕਰਿ ਦੇਖੈ ਹੁਕਮੁ ਸਬਾਇਆ ॥

Kar Kar Dhaekhai Hukam Sabaaeiaa ||

He created the creation, and watches over it; the Hukam of His Command is over all.

ਖੰਡ ਬ੍ਰਹਮੰਡ ਪਾਤਾਲ ਅਰੰਭੇ ਗੁਪਤਹੁ ਪਰਗਟੀ ਆਇਦਾ ॥੧੫॥

Khandd Brehamandd Paathaal Aranbhae Gupathahu Paragattee Aaeidhaa ||15||

He formed the planets, solar systems and nether regions, and brought what was hidden to manifestation. ||15||

ਤਾ ਕਾ ਅੰਤੁ ਨ ਜਾਣੈ ਕੋਈ ॥

Thaa Kaa Anth N Jaanai Koee ||

No one knows His limits.

ਪੂਰੇ ਗੁਰ ਤੇ ਸੋਝੀ ਹੋਈ ॥

Poorae Gur Thae Sojhee Hoee ||

This understanding comes from the Perfect Guru.

ਨਾਨਕ ਸਾਚਿ ਰਤੇ ਬਿਸਮਾਦੀ ਬਿਸਮ ਭਏ ਗੁਣ ਗਾਇਦਾ ॥੧੬॥੩॥੧੫॥

Naanak Saach Rathae Bisamaadhee Bisam Bheae Gun Gaaeidhaa ||16||3||15||

O Nanak, those who are attuned to the Truth are wonderstruck; singing His Glorious Praises, they are filled with wonder. ||16||3||15||

This passage is extremely profound and holds the key to the Truth. It shows that everything and everyone we see is false images, it’s all just God/Nothing/Truth. It’s simply a khel which the Gurus saw past, they saw the Truth reality. It’s Nothing but True Love, a frequency beyond which the mere mortals can comprehend. 

On 12/6/2019 at 8:24 PM, harsharan000 said:

Question 10: Sachay Patshah, why do  You throughout the Bani emphasize  only on Nam Bhakti as per means of true devotion?

Guru Jee:   ਕਹਤੁ ਕਬੀਰ ਨਵੈ ਘਰ ਮੂਸੇ ਦਸਵੈਂ ਤਤੁ ਸਮਾਈ ॥੩॥੨੨॥੭੩॥

Kehath Kabeer Navai Ghar Moosae Dhasavain Thath Samaaee ||3||22||73||

Says Kabeer, the nine openings of the body are being plundered; rise up to the Tenth Gate, and discover the True essence. 

Here,  what Guru Jee is trying to tell us, is that, the object of whatever efforts of ours as per means of bhakti, is to take us nearer to the True essence, or essence of Spirituality.

And as seen in His words, He says that, that essence of Truth lies in the Tenth Gate, means above the other nine gates or portals, such as : 2 eyes, 2 ears, 2 nostrils, 1 mouth and 2 lower apertures, through which our attention is scattered in the mayavee creation.

So as long our attention does not approach towards  that essence of Truth, which lies above the eyes  at the center of our head, we are much far away from our objective, thus, no matter how many days or hours continously  we remain engaged in those practices, we have not get nearer towards it, not even a fraction of an inch.

For it is only by Nam bhakti that we collect our attention or soul consciousness within and upwards  towards the Tenth Gate, there where lies the True subtle essence of Truth.....

And the more we do that nishkam bhakti with love, the more His blessings upon us, which is nothing but His apaar kirpa,  by which we are cleansed throughly, and become fit to merge and become one with Him.

Manumukhs try all sorts of practices accordingly to please their minds thus they feel they are doing something worthy; but it is only by following Gurmat, which only stresses upon Nam bhakti, for it is only by treading  this path of Nam Bhakti laid by Guru Jee Himself as per means of  true Bhakti, to get closer and become one with Him.

See by yourselves, that by all other practices except Nam bhakti,  we remain scattered in the 9 apertures or gates , thus far away from our goal of Truth,  so, we are not to copy what the world does, and please the world, it is to Him who we have to please, namely Waheguru Akal Purukh, by focussing ourselves on the ever  regular practice of Nam bhakti.

Nam bhakti is called true bhakti, becuase it gets us closer and closer to that Highest Universal unchangeable Truth of Satnam/Wahegru.

Stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal.

True. Along with practicing Gurbani practically to our daily lives, ie Truthful living. No lying, don’t react in anger, lust, ego, the thieves, don’t do nindya, do good for yourself and others etc. Naam is the all pervading Truth, hence when you live in it, you are embracing the entire universe, all we see and all we don’t. 

On 12/7/2019 at 1:07 AM, harsharan000 said:

ਦੇਵਾ ਪਾਹਨ ਤਾਰੀਅਲੇ

Dhaevaa Paahan Thaareealae ||

God makes even stones float.

ਰਾਮ ਕਹਤ ਜਨ ਕਸ ਨ ਤਰੇ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ

Raam Kehath Jan Kas N Tharae ||1|| Rehaao ||

So how come one not  float across,  by chanting Your Name, O Lord?

In these 2 verses above, Guru Jee clearly tells us that, if ever even remotely, we  want to cross the mahabhavsagar and reach our true Nijh Ghar in Sach Khand, no other practice is of our avail, except that one of repeating His holy name. 

And sadly  to say, it is this very Bhakti which most of us relegate as a last option in our daily practices,  that too,  when Guru Jee has clearly stressed upon, in each Ang, in each verse, upon what type of Bhakti to perform,   the one in which,  solely His holy Name is meditated upon, yet we shamelessly and ignorantly avoid it, then too, we say we love and firmly believe in Guru Jee.  

What a contradiction. 

By other outer practices, we remain devoid of that divine Truth, which is nowhere outside, but right within us, and it is only by His chintan, His meditation, that we are transported from outer  9 gates and portals,  towards within ourselves, the Tenth gate, there where He has kept Himself fully for us, but alas, nobody does any such thing to reach there. For nobody is even slightly interested in performing that unique bhakti, which Guru Jee constantly reminds us throught out the Bani.

Stay blessed.

SSA.

It’s true that simran is divine. But naam simran brings us towards those reconciliations of truth. Gurbani teaches us to live truthfully, don’t commit bad deeds, do good to others, support your own life and work honestly for what you have, be a fighter. Our Gurus taught us that the honest life of a householder is good, not sleeping around or falling into the pit of maya. With naam, a soul who practices truthful living In Practice, is a great soul. 

The Devi’s and dark Demi gods had naam, but many used it for evil and remained stuck in the pit of maya. God gave naam/Truth (for the gyan of gurbani applied is also naam) to many teachers but many fell and used it to gain followers, power, women etc for themselves to be worshipped and not for Truth/God to be followed. Many were cowards and ran away in the face of battle when called upon to stand for Truth. Hence a bhagat with naam can easily fall, which is why Gurbani says the path is narrow and sharp as a sword. 

Taking the Gurus examples, they lived life in the third energy of earth, they accepted Karam, they accepted life and they appreciated and lived it. They didn’t live in fairyland and practice miracles for all to see and worship them, or sit in a room or on a mountain doing simran all day. They taught people, they fed people, they lived, they built, they fought, they enjoyed life When they could whilst being good souls, they had children.

They taught Truthful Living in Practice, for As Guru Nanak said, Truth is high, But higher still is Truthful living. 

ਗੁਰਮਤੀ ਨਾਮੁ ਧਿਆਈਐ ਸੁਖਿ ਰਜਾ ਜਾ ਤੁਧੁ ਭਾਇਆ ॥

Guramathee Naam Dhhiaaeeai Sukh Rajaa Jaa Thudhh Bhaaeiaa ||

Those who follow the Guru's Teachings meditate on the Naam, the Name of the Lord. Filled with a joyful peace, they surrender to Your Will.

Raag Maajh Guru Angad Dev.

* In the verse above, Guru Sahiban reveals us in just one line the summary of all spirituality, of what we ought to do, if only we want to meet Him, by engaging ourselves in the meditation of His holy Name.

Almost all of us do His bhakti in various ways.

But have we ever asked ourselves what is true bhakti which is accepted by Him, and not only that, but, that one which pleases Him the most.

For if it does not please Him what we offer Him, then, of what use is that bhakti?

We do bhakti not to please ourselves as per our limited thinking, but, to please our beloved Waheguru Akal Purukh.

ਇਕਿ ਖੜੇ ਕਰਹਿ ਤੇਰੀ ਚਾਕਰੀ ਵਿਣੁ ਨਾਵੈ ਹੋਰੁ ਨ ਭਾਇਆ ॥

Eik Kharrae Karehi Thaeree Chaakaree Vin Naavai Hor N Bhaaeiaa ||

Some stand and serve You; without the Name, nothing else pleases them.

Raag Maajh Sree   Guru Angad Dev.

• 3 weeks later...

Something for veechar:

ਬੇਦੁ ਪੁਕਾਰੇ ਪੁੰਨੁ ਪਾਪੁ ਸੁਰਗ ਨਰਕ ਕਾ ਬੀਉ 

Baedh Pukaarae Punn Paap Surag Narak Kaa Beeo ||

The Vedas proclaim that vice and virtue are the seeds of heaven and hell.

But it is Guru Jee who from His unbound grace and love for us jeevas that He tells us about something far beyond all this mayavee paraphernalia :

ਸਚੁ ਬੀਜੈ ਸਚੁ ਉਗਵੈ ਦਰਗਹ ਪਾਈਐ ਥਾਉ 

Sach Beejai Sach Ougavai Dharageh Paaeeai Thhaao ||

When Truth (Naam) is planted (by meditating upon it) , Truth grows. In the Court(Sach Khand) of the Lord, you shall find your place of honor.

Raag Sarang,  Sree Guru Angad Dev  Maharaj.

On 9/21/2020 at 12:18 AM, harsharan000 said:

Almost all of us do His bhakti in various ways.

But have we ever asked ourselves what is true bhakti which is accepted by Him, and not only that, but, that one which pleases Him the most.

For if it does not please Him what we offer Him, then, of what use is that bhakti?

We do bhakti not to please ourselves as per our limited thinking, but, to please our beloved Waheguru Akal Purukh.

ਇਕਿ ਖੜੇ ਕਰਹਿ ਤੇਰੀ ਚਾਕਰੀ ਵਿਣੁ ਨਾਵੈ ਹੋਰੁ ਨ ਭਾਇਆ ॥

Eik Kharrae Karehi Thaeree Chaakaree Vin Naavai Hor N Bhaaeiaa ||

Some stand and serve You; without the Name, nothing else pleases them.

Raag Maajh Sree   Guru Angad Dev.

Gurbani, good deeds, everything Gurbani teaches IS Naam, for Naam is Truth. The Gurus told us that Truthful Living is the key..not sit at home all day doing naam simran. That would be foolish. If that were the case then why would we have this human janam. The Gurus led by example, choosing to live life, Truth in practice, on the straight and narrow path. The wise beings follow their examples. 

On 10/13/2020 at 5:01 PM, Sikhilove said:

Gurbani, good deeds, everything Gurbani teaches IS Naam, for Naam is Truth.

The Gurus told us that Truthful Living is the key..not sit at home all day doing naam simran. That would be foolish.

If that were the case then why would we have this human janam. T

he Gurus led by example, choosing to live life, Truth in practice, on the straight and narrow path. The wise beings follow their examples. 

Sorry, but good deeds are karam. And as such, karamas are binding, are seeds which will definetely bring us back into the wheel of 84.

While Nam is purifying and liberation from the darkness of agyanta, and taking the jeev atma to the Jot of Sach, the realm of everlasting and changeless Truth.

Good deeds are lifeless, are unconsciouss tools in the hands of the consciouss beings. Or let us say, deeds good or bad are chains on the jeev atma which make them remain prisoners in the mayavee creation. So you see, good deeds can never be Truth or Nam the consciouss life force, as per Gurbani

Good deeds are necessary to live a moral life and be fit for walking on the path of spirituality, that´s it, nothing more. Of course, lack of morality can never allow anyone to lead a spiritual life.

With karmas wheter good or bad, one has to come back again and again into the mayavee painful creation, while being meditative on Nam, one gets freedom from all bonds, karmas, vices, sins and all that may stand between us and Him.

We have human janam, so that we may realize Him in His true form of Nam/Shabad.

In this respect, Gurbani can never had been so clear, for as seen in the following verses.: 

bha-ee paraapat maanukh dayhuree-aa.
This human body has been given to you.

goibMd imlx kI ieh qyrI brIAw ]
gobind milan kee ih tayree baree-aa.
This is your chance to meet the Lord of the Universe

mil saaDhsangat bhaj kayval naam. ||1||
Join the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy; vibrate and meditate on the Jewel of the Naam

saraNjaam laag bhavjal taran kai.
Make every effort to cross over this terrifying world-ocean.

janam baritha jaat rang maa-i-aa kai. ||1|| rahaa-o.
You are squandering this life uselessly in the love of Maya. 

So please do not take truthful living as Truth as many believe. 

Truthful living is living with and in morality, which after are all are karmas. This morality is absolutely needed if of course we aim to become perfect spiritual beings, but by itself is not enough for our union with Him.

For that, we need His kirpa and His Nam.  That is why the Bani says: Nanak Naam jahaaz hae, jinee chareeya se utareeya paar. So you see, it is Nam which takes us across the maha bhavsagar, while moral or immoral living, are like iron chains or golden chains on us, means binding us and keeping us prisoners in this mayavee creation.

Doing His Simran, is not foolish at all, it is wise for it is the only thing that purifies us, liberates us and takes us back to Him.

It would be foolish to believe the contrary.

How could it be foolish, if you are given a ticket to go to a safe place for a disaster(parlay) is soon going to take place and you make use of it?

The ticket here means the human birth, to board on the jahaaz of Nam and go the safest place: Sach Khand.

Do not worry for doing the whole day Nam simran, which would be the ideal, for it means to live a Truthful life, for while doing so, one is absorbed in that Highest and only existing Truth. 

In that respect Guru Jee says: mere preetama hau jeeva Nam dhiaeeyeh. 

So you see, while they appear to be like us ordinary beings, yet in their innermost minds they are totally absorbed in Nam, nay, I would even go a step further and say they are Nam personified..

We moorakhs can never ever understand their reality, we see and judge them from our pettiness, fully absorbed in agyanta.

Nam is not a word in any particular language written or spoken 

Not a mantra. 

Nam is Sat Shabad, is akhoot Jot,  is pure consciosness, is Waheguru Himself,  the Infinite universal creator  of everything seen or unseen, at all levels.

49 minutes ago, harsharan000 said:

Sorry, but good deeds are karam. And as such, karamas are binding, are seeds which will definetely bring us back into the wheel of 84.

While Nam is purifying and liberation from the darkness of agyanta, and taking the jeev atma to the Jot of Sach, the realm of everlasting and changeless Truth.

Good deeds are lifeless, are unconsciouss tools in the hands of the consciouss beings. Or let us say, deeds good or bad are chains on the jeev atma which make them remain prisoners in the mayavee creation. So you see, good deeds can never be Truth or Nam the consciouss life force, as per Gurbani

Good deeds are necessary to live a moral life and be fit for walking on the path of spirituality, that´s it, nothing more. Of course, lack of morality can never allow anyone to lead a spiritual life.

With karmas wheter good or bad, one has to come back again and again into the mayavee painful creation, while being meditative on Nam, one gets freedom from all bonds, karmas, vices, sins and all that may stand between us and Him.

We have human janam, so that we may realize Him in His true form of Nam/Shabad.

In this respect, Gurbani can never had been so clear, for as seen in the following verses.: 

bha-ee paraapat maanukh dayhuree-aa.
This human body has been given to you.

goibMd imlx kI ieh qyrI brIAw ]
gobind milan kee ih tayree baree-aa.
This is your chance to meet the Lord of the Universe

mil saaDhsangat bhaj kayval naam. ||1||
Join the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy; vibrate and meditate on the Jewel of the Naam

saraNjaam laag bhavjal taran kai.
Make every effort to cross over this terrifying world-ocean.

janam baritha jaat rang maa-i-aa kai. ||1|| rahaa-o.
You are squandering this life uselessly in the love of Maya. 

So please do not take truthful living as Truth as many believe. 

Truthful living is living with and in morality, which after are all are karmas. This morality is absolutely needed if of course we aim to become perfect spiritual beings, but by itself is not enough for our union with Him.

For that, we need His kirpa and His Nam.  That is why the Bani says: Nanak Naam jahaaz hae, jinee chareeya se utareeya paar. So you see, it is Nam which takes us across the maha bhavsagar, while moral or immoral living, are like iron chains or golden chains on us, means binding us and keeping us prisoners in this mayavee creation.

Doing His Simran, is not foolish at all, it is wise for it is the only thing that purifies us, liberates us and takes us back to Him.

It would be foolish to believe the contrary.

How could it be foolish, if you are given a ticket to go to a safe place for a disaster(parlay) is soon going to take place and you make use of it?

The ticket here means the human birth, to board on the jahaaz of Nam and go the safest place: Sach Khand.

Do not worry for doing the whole day Nam simran, which would be the ideal, for it means to live a Truthful life, for while doing so, one is absorbed in that Highest and only existing Truth. 

In that respect Guru Jee says: mere preetama hau jeeva Nam dhiaeeyeh. 

So you see, while they appear to be like us ordinary beings, yet in their innermost minds they are totally absorbed in Nam, nay, I would even go a step further and say they are Nam personified..

We moorakhs can never ever understand their reality, we see and judge them from our pettiness, fully absorbed in agyanta.

Nam is not a word in any particular language written or spoken 

Not a mantra. 

Nam is Sat Shabad, is akhoot Jot,  is pure consciosness, is Waheguru Himself,  the Infinite universal creator  of everything seen or unseen, at all levels.

The last few three lines I agree with. Gurbani is Truth...the teachings are Gyan. Good deeds are listed as Truthful living in it time and time again, eg as below. 

ਅਵਗਣ ਪਰਹਰਿ ਕਰਣੀ ਸਾਰੀ ਦਰਿ ਸਚੈ ਸਚਿਆਰੋ  
अवगण परहरि करणी सारी दरि सचै सचिआरो ॥ 
Avgaṇ parhar karṇī sārī ḏar sacẖai sacẖi▫āro. 
Discarding my vices, I do good deeds, and in the True Court, I am judged as true. 

ਆਵਣੁ ਜਾਵਣੁ ਠਾਕਿ ਰਹਾਏ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਤਤੁ ਵੀਚਾਰੋ  
आवणु जावणु ठाकि रहाए गुरमुखि ततु वीचारो ॥ 
Āvaṇ jāvaṇ ṯẖāk rahā▫e gurmukẖ ṯaṯ vīcẖāro. 
My coming and going has come to an end; as Gurmukh, I reflect upon the nature of reality. 

Good deeds bring us to realise Love. True Unconditional Love is the reality. It’s Truth. Sacrifice, kindness, humility, seva etc, are all acts of Love. Naam simran and these qualities and deeds help to elevate the consciousness past primitive animalistic tendencies, to higher more angelic qualities. When One engages in these, they can go into samadhi and hence do naam simran deeply automatically. Naam isn’t just repeating a name, it’s a consciousness, recognition And remembrance of reality. The trees whisper it, the postman lives in Karam of it, the universe vibrates to its frequency.