• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sangat Jee, in the beautiful video above,Guru Jee reveals us the secrets of spirituality, we  all are lost souls, but if we pay attention to the words of  Guru Jee in it,  and sip each Sat Bachan as a

@harsharan000 and @Sikhilove Interesting topic. Without butting into a debate, I have to say that as per my understanding of "truthful living" and good deeds; I would agree with @harsharan000 .

ਮਾਰੂ ਮਹਲਾ ੧ ॥ Maaroo Mehalaa 1 || Maaroo, First Mehl:   ਮਾਰੂ ਸੋਲਹੇ (ਮਃ ੧) ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਅੰਗ ੧੦੩੫ ਅਰਬਦ ਨਰਬਦ ਧੁੰਧੂਕਾਰਾ ॥ Arabad

(869-9)
kar namaskaar pooray gurdayv.
Humbly bow to the Perfect  Guru

(869-9)
safal moorat safal jaa kee sayv.
Fruitful is His image, and fruitful is service to Him.

(869-9)
antarjaamee purakh biDhaataa.
He is the Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts, the Architect of Destiny.

(869-9)
aath pahar naam rang raataa. ||1||
Twenty-four hours a day, he remains imbued with the love of the Naam, the Name of the Lord. ||1||

*For those who think Nam japna is a minor or insignificant mode of devotion to be performed , Guru Jee tells us in the above verses that even the Divine Guru, none other than He Himself, is lovingly absorbed all the 24 hours in the meditative state on Nam.

Mahima on the love and devotion to Nam simran is apaar in Gurbani, yet we take it lightly or push it  back as something secondary when it comes in terms of our devotion towards Him.