What do you think about giani thakur singh

Kaju

What do you think about this guy? He's said a lot of BULLSH*T over the years and Sukhpreet Udhoke has already exposed his way of looting the sangat by flat out lying to their faces. Just because he was with Sant Jarnail Singh Bindranwale for a while doesn't mean that he is something "out of the world." He's the same person who came out with his hands up fearing for his life and lied about General subheg Singh getting shaheedi and dying in his lap. He's been in too many scandals to be trusted. To name one, he also kissed another woman who he thought of as his "daughter." Kathavachaks are kissing people's wives while Guru Gobind Singh Ji said to not even fatkaar a woman's face. 

13 hours ago, paapiman said:

Irrespective of his personal life, he has brought forward many experiences of Naam abhiyasiye Singhs for the benefit of the sangat.

Bhul chuk maaf

I don't think we should ignore what he has done in his personal life. I'm not saying that bringing forward stories of karamaats are a bad thing. They are good and encourage people to live according to the guru's way. But purposefully bringing up such stories during most of the kathas indicates that he wants his tijori's full with sangats money. I also don't consider his avastha to be very high. I've seen how he uses scare tactics to his advantage talking about how one person was speaking against him and now he had lost his tongue. I don't consider this to be good at all and I equate it with the tactics employed by modern day pakhandi babey. If someone came to Sant Jarnail Singh Ji and wanted to be a part of the struggle, first Jarnail Singh Ji would tell them to recite all the baanis because he knew, that was the place where people would get the power to fight agianst the injustice and would not fear to give up their lives since they have a high avastha. If Jarnail Subheg Singh had actually gotten "aatmic" shaheedi in his lap, then thakur singh's avastha would be very high. So why did he come out with his hands up and not decide to fight for the panth till his last breath, it's evident that he experienced fear and decided to save himself and then make a lot of money using miracle stories and how this and that happened and also bank on Sant Jarnail Singh Ji's name. All these stories are to loot the Sangat and nothing else. But I urge everyone to stay cautious and read in between the lines. You will have correct judgement as to what is right and what is wrong. 

4 hours ago, Kaju said:

I don't think we should ignore what he has done in his personal life. I'm not saying that bringing forward stories of karamaats are a bad thing. They are good and encourage people to live according to the guru's way. But purposefully bringing up such stories during most of the kathas indicates that he wants his tijori's full with sangats money. I also don't consider his avastha to be very high. I've seen how he uses scare tactics to his advantage talking about how one person was speaking against him and now he had lost his tongue. I don't consider this to be good at all and I equate it with the tactics employed by modern day pakhandi babey. If someone came to Sant Jarnail Singh Ji and wanted to be a part of the struggle, first Jarnail Singh Ji would tell them to recite all the baanis because he knew, that was the place where people would get the power to fight agianst the injustice and would not fear to give up their lives since they have a high avastha. If Jarnail Subheg Singh had actually gotten "aatmic" shaheedi in his lap, then thakur singh's avastha would be very high. So why did he come out with his hands up and not decide to fight for the panth till his last breath, it's evident that he experienced fear and decided to save himself and then make a lot of money using miracle stories and how this and that happened and also bank on Sant Jarnail Singh Ji's name. All these stories are to loot the Sangat and nothing else. But I urge everyone to stay cautious and read in between the lines. You will have correct judgement as to what is right and what is wrong. 

I have fought with depression and anxiety listening to his bachans. See, my take is do not give space to a person so much that he would take advantage of the situation. In that lady's case why did her husband and she not take the stand that she will not go alone. When the lady was called to his room alone , in the first place there was no need to go . The moment she heard what he said , she must have been in a shock but instead of confronting after a long time wherein facts get distorted action should have taken then and there. 

Power corrupts, nobody is above. Even the puraatan Rishis have lost control if you have come across the stories. Kamm is more powerful than anything else. A man can deny money but denying a woman is difficult. 

So, take whats useful to you and leave the rest. If you have the power to take action yourself then its a different thing. 

16 hours ago, jaikaara said:

See, my take is do not give space to a person so much that he would take advantage of the situation.

He has already misused his power many times. I have already indicated in my posts above. 

16 hours ago, jaikaara said:

In that lady's case why did her husband and she not take the stand that she will not go alone. When the lady was called to his room alone , in the first place there was no need to go .

So, are we going to blame this on the woman? When she was called to his room alone, it shows thakur singh's intent. He is not the "Mahapurash" that people are making him, and that's where he is exploiting his position. 

11 hours ago, paapiman said:

Do you have evidence (with regards to the kissing scandal) which can prove his guilt, beyond reasonable doubt?

Why are we trying to put sheets over this guys actions. As we have seen, whenever someone has put his hands on a woman's honour, he is punished and served the principal sentence. In recent times in Hollywood, there have been many women who have came out on sexual allegations and the people that they have pointed to have been erased from the industry. The reason is because a woman's honour has to be protected and if she's coming out and saying something about someone, it means that she is also risking her own honour if they prove her guilty. I don't personally think that a woman would lie about a matter like this and would get dirt on herself.  

6 minutes ago, Kaju said:

Why are we trying to put sheets over this guys actions. As we have seen, whenever someone has put his hands on a woman's honour, he is punished and served the principal sentence. In recent times in Hollywood, there have been many women who have came out on sexual allegations and the people that they have pointed to have been erased from the industry. The reason is because a woman's honour has to be protected and if she's coming out and saying something about someone, it means that she is also risking her own honour if they prove her guilty. I don't personally think that a woman would lie about a matter like this and would get dirt on herself.  

The sangat needs solid evidence before punishing someone.

So, why are you trusting the lady so much? Are you sure that she is not lying? Do you personally know her? Can you vouch for her integrity? Do you know about her character? 

Bhul chuk maaf

11 hours ago, paapiman said:

There was a Mahapurakh, who once said that he was not scared of enormous amounts of Jarr Maya (wealth), but he was scared of Chetan Maya (women).

A person can't be called a mahapurakh no matter how high their avastha is because we don't know whether they have control over their evils or not. I have seen that these "mahapurakhs" dont care at all what Gurbani is saying and are basically telling their followers to do what their own opinion is. Bhai randhir singh was basically telling people to not eat meat and he also wrote a book against meat eating when Guru Nanak Dev Ji already gave his bachan on meat eating. He was also trying to cover up the ritual of jhatka which was fatal considering that it reduced the martial spirit in Sikhs

2 hours ago, paapiman said:

@angy15 - Don't you have some unfinished business in the Dhadri thread?

Bhul chuk maaf

Isn't that all together different topic?

I can imagine how you would have reacted to if dhadri was in place of Thakur Singh.

Anyways coming to this topic  if you can elaborate how can a  women be  scarefull according to this  mahapurush.

1 hour ago, angy15 said:

I can imagine how you would have reacted to if dhadri was in place of Thakur Singh.

The same rule applies to Dhadri. Solid evidence has to be presented to prove a crime. Audio snippets have been presented in the Dhadri thread to prove how he is speaking against Sikhism.

Bhul chuk maaf

9 hours ago, angy15 said:

What does he mean..

Does he mean that  women is  considered the embodiment and root of KAAM sex 

No. Men know they have filthy minds which they can’t control, no matter what! Women are just scapegoats for their filthy weak minds. No matter which spiritual discipline they follow, their soiled minds will always remain soiled. 

3 minutes ago, opal said:

No. Men know they have filthy minds which they can’t control, no matter what! Women are just scapegoats for their filthy weak minds. No matter which spiritual discipline they follow, their soiled minds will always remain soiled. 

So according to you, women don't have filthy minds? Men cannot become scapegoats?

Bhul chuk maaf

8 hours ago, paapiman said:

So according to you, women don't have filthy minds? Men cannot become scapegoats?

SGGS sees both men and women in equal light.flithy minds is according to one's individual deeds,action and how he /she perceives the world and it is not gender specific.

So the notion  of that invisible mahapurush abt the wealth,women is not accordance to gurmat principle.

Satnam