Dhan Baba Nand singh Ji Maharaj Nanaksar Kaleran

32 minutes ago, Ragmaala said:

Very inspiring sakhi. Sometimes Guru ji erasing our Karams, that’s why worldly desires might not get fulfilled. Guru ji knows what’s best for us.

Dass is happy to share as this saakhi as it has a lot of knowledge and a deep message. You are 100% spot on veer ji i agree as you are a mahaan gursikh as i am just a paapi.

14 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

Dass is happy to share as this saakhi as it has a lot of knowledge and a deep message. You are 100% spot on veer ji i agree as you are a mahaan gursikh as i am just a paapi.

Brother, i am not mahaan, nor gursikh. Still learning to be a sikh...

• 3 months later...
10 hours ago, Guransh SIngh said:

I dont know about others but Baba Nand Singh ji was living a householder's life and Guru Nanak sahib gave him hukam that tuada kaam sikhi phailana hai tusi khaane da chintan na karo oh asi tanu pahuncha devaange tusi bhagti karo. That's when Baba jee became a sanyaasi and Guru Gobind Singh jee baba ji nu pyaar naal rikhi jee kehke bulaande san.

As for Baba Isher Singh, he was hazuri sewadaar of Baba nand singh and did not want bichhora from baba even for 1 nimakh. When Baba Isher Singh ji's family came that now should we marry our son, Baba Nand Singh ji said that marry the rest of the family, he has already been married to Akaal Purkh. Keh Kabeer mohe byaahe chale hai purkh ek bhagwana. 

Baba jee never said that in gristhi life, one cannot obtain brahmgyaan. Baba jee said that for brahmgyaan, Jap ji sahib has been given to us by Guru Sahib which is to be read by all Gursikhs at amritvela by order of Guru Gobind Singh jee, whether Gristhi or Brahmchaari.

Baba jee always aid that Khalsa nu guru sahib ne jati banaaya hai te saanu hukam hai ki

ek naari sada jati. jo ik naari naal rehne de te par naari naal bhog karan di bajjar kureht nahi karde oh gursikh jati ne. 

Therefore, baba ji was not against Gristhi life in any way.

Bhul Chuk maaf

Sat Kartar

Thanks for post Gurshan Singh Ji  - explanation in Gurmat context.

This concept of Jati is cleared by Bhai Gurdas Ji as per Gurmat.