Can a person with cut hair read brahm kavach and dasam granth bani

Kaju

1 hour ago, Kaju said:

Can a person with cut hair read brahm kavach and dasam granth bani?

if i were to go by what Giani Thakur Singh ji has repeatedly said in his Bachans, a hair cut person certainly can. I am not a kesdhaari however with the kirpa of Guru Sahib the Bani of Brahm Kawach is recited by a lowly person like me too. 

Also the Brahm Kawach Bani says,  Ihh Kawach Brahma ko 32sa parrhe jo nitt Chhatri Rann Jeet leh Nirbheet rahe Ridh Sidh paave Atri,  Leh Bed Bhed jo yah padhe Bipra Baisya Dhan Sukh Sampata, Dhan Dhaam tan arog sundar paaye sukh akampta...

Which means Bipra or Baisya (Non Sikhs) can also read the Kawach. 

13 hours ago, jaikaara said:

if i were to go by what Giani Thakur Singh ji has repeatedly said in his Bachans, a hair cut person certainly can. I am not a kesdhaari however with the kirpa of Guru Sahib the Bani of Brahm Kawach is recited by a lowly person like me too. 

Also the Brahm Kawach Bani says,  Ihh Kawach Brahma ko 32sa parrhe jo nitt Chhatri Rann Jeet leh Nirbheet rahe Ridh Sidh paave Atri,  Leh Bed Bhed jo yah padhe Bipra Baisya Dhan Sukh Sampata, Dhan Dhaam tan arog sundar paaye sukh akampta...

Which means Bipra or Baisya (Non Sikhs) can also read the Kawach. 

Veer ji here is the link i had previously posted on the subject.

• 2 years later...