**Must watch! Sikh youth - Frontline against grooming task force

dalsingh101

15 minutes ago, Jageera said:

Most probably busy keeping sucham,sarbloh bibek,101Japji sahibs,Akhand paaths,leveling up their Bir Ras by whole night Chandi di Var recitations trying to increase their super saiyan levels,arguing where MoolMantar ends,arguing the authorship of Dasam Granth,preventing missionaries from speaking in Gurudwaras,beating them up if necessary,arguing with then on the validity of dera sants and their significance to the panth,arguing the relevance of Sri Chand to Sikhi and the list goes on and on.

You should understand the holy mission of our highly enlightened Singhs although mere mortals like myself would need to take at least 10births to reach their levels of gyan.We plebs should just work hard,earn money and donate to them as much as we can to guarantee a better rebirth in our next life.We can't expect these holy spirits on a world changing mission to give a hoot about us plebs and our daily problems.

Are you being sarcastic? 

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Premi said:

Time-stamped, SYUK had been dealing with this for 5 years then, and they had 83 cases of groomed Sikh girls at the time in 2018

How dare they combat grooming...well.. they're... they're ...well they're bloody terrorists messing with our molestations like that!

Big salute to syuk leading the way. 

All you 3ho losers take a long look and screenshot our man on the right. That's what a real Sikh looks like. That's what a real Sikh is about. 

5 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Just emailed them about SWA. Them and BOS both. Both on the to line so they can see it's to both. 

Hmm, I emailed BOS before New Year and they have not replied (about something else less 'controversial') ; I also texted the SAS number on the weekend (about that Anti-Sikh Tiktok site on SS, again no reply).

Sikh PA have been more forthcoming.

On 1/21/2022 at 3:29 AM, paapiman said:

There is something else going on in Canada, which has made headlines in a newspaper. The same is probably going on in the UK too.

Gurparsaad, Daas will make a separate topic on it.

Bhul chuk maaf

Is it Panjabi gangs involved in drugs? We have this in UK

7 minutes ago, Premi said:

Is it Panjabi gangs involved in drugs? We have this in UK

But we aren't killing each other in droves over it. 

25 minutes ago, Premi said:

Think they would be first convert to Islam, who then converted to Sikhi lol ?

It will have gone catholic, santaria, muslim, Har Kirpa Sikh, but that's not my business. But they're a real seeker and I know that ultimately leads to only one place. And they were just upset telling me if the justifications used for Jihad etc are actually islam, they will leave islam. So far they seem to have consoled themself that those whackjobs are just misinterpreting everything. 

• dalsingh101 changed the title to **Must watch! Sikh youth - Frontline against grooming task force