Really old sikhi film. Dunno da name of?

I'm after a really old sikhi film, but i don't kno wots it called? Dey had really nice songs, i used 2 luv listening 2 dem wen i was a kid. Especilly da sikh anthem, "Deh Shiva...." I always had memories of dis film, i used 2 remeber sleeping wid my mum and she used 2 play da audiotape, der were songs i used cry 2 cos dey sounded soo warm :cry: .

Da storys bout a singh who's bout 2 marry a singhenni, dey both had pictures of each other. I tink dey married each other, but den da singh went blind because of an accident, but he den he starting to go 2 da Guru, siiting in a sangatt, he did kirtan etc. Den as he was sitting in da sangatt his sight was resorted, den he got really happy.

I tink ders sum Brahministic beliefes in da film like sum Milk Spilling, but i don't believe in dem.

Ne1 kno about dis film or even better know bout da films name, pls.

Here are a couple of greatest sikhi films ever made

Man jeete jagjit -- This one is not urs cos i remember the story. Best sound track "Errie pambireye to dita ghar kera, amba wali kothri annara walla whera.... babe Nanak da ghar kera oh kera, oh ghar kera.."

Oh yeah this flim contains that track "Deh Shiva Bar moh ehiye"

Dukh bhanjan Tera naam ji -- Most likely to be urs cos i remember this old sikh in it do katha and lots of pople used to sit and listen. Maybe ur blind hero sat int the sangat.

I think another flim is "NAnak Dukhiya sabh sansar"

I'm after a really old sikhi film, but i don't kno wots it called? Dey had really nice songs, i used 2 luv listening 2 dem wen i was a kid. Especilly da sikh anthem, "Deh Shiva...." I always had memories of dis film, i used 2 remeber sleeping wid my mum and she used 2 play da audiotape, der were songs i used cry 2 cos dey sounded soo warm :cry: .

Da storys bout a singh who's bout 2 marry a singhenni, dey both had pictures of each other. I tink dey married each other, but den da singh went blind because of an accident, but he den he starting to go 2 da Guru, siiting in a sangatt, he did kirtan etc. Den as he was sitting in da sangatt his sight was resorted, den he got really happy.

I tink ders sum Brahministic beliefes in da film like sum Milk Spilling, but i don't believe in dem.

Ne1 kno about dis film or even better know bout da films name, pls.

The film is definately Nanak Naam Jahaz Hai. I just watched it again over the weekend because my dad keeps a collection of like every old movie imaginable. Its a very well done movie

NANAK NAM JAHAZ HAI - Punjabi with English Subtitles

Prithviraj Kapoor, Nishi, Som Dutt and I.S. Johak

Eve, under the influence of the serpent, tempted Adam and together they were thrown out of paradise. Like Adam, Prem Singh is living in his own paradise, which consists of his business, his blood brother Gurmak Singh and Sister - in - law. Their paradise is complete with the birth of Gurmak Singh's son Gurmeet. On the insistence of his brother & sister - in - law, Prem marries ratni, who comes into their lives with her brother Shuka. Shuka incites Ratni into making this paradise a hell for the dwellers. Ratni divides the brothers and puts up a wall of distrust between them. Even her love for Gurmeet doesn't stop her from blinding him and trying to ruin his relationship with Channi. The only thing that keeps Gurmeet going is Channi's love and his faith that the Gurus will make things better. One woman with her lack of faith tears this paradise apart and another woman with her strong faith attempts to rebuild the paradise. Nanak Nam Jahaz Hai portrays some of the well known Guru Dwara's in India and gives much history of the Sikh religion.