English Dasam Granth?

I can get copies of Dasam Granth english translations, a freind of a freind etc... Its done by Surinder Singh Kolhi. unfortunatly treh chriter is Not in it. it has three volumes. I will find out more detial to contact if you want them. Or alternativly send me a PM.

Im notsure on how good it is

Guest Javanmard

So far there is no complete and scholarly acceptable translation of Sri Dasam Guru Granth Sahib. A challenge for all those who think about what they're going to do at university: why not indology! Learn Sanskrit Braj and Persian and become a proper SIkh scholar! :D

there is a shop in birmingham which sells sri dasam granth sahib jee. there are two volumes both priced £25 each i was there only last week and they had them in stock.the books are in punjabi with english translations on the opposite pages. unfortunatley i do not know the name of the shop but if you are in birmingham it is on soho road somewhere near badshahs kebabhouse

• 3 weeks later...

what a coincidence! i just bought a copy of the dasam granth yesterday from the sikh resource center in southall. Its by Dr. jodh singh and Dr dharam singh.but like one of the veers said the truth over the dasam granth is still questioned and disputed by many scholars. however, at the outset, it may be mentioned that there is no controversy regarding the authorship of jap, Akal Ustat (except from verses 201 to 230) and swayyias. These portions of the dasam granth are indisputaly accepted as composition of the tenth guru....

I still suggest u buy a copy of the dasam granth and come to a conclusion...