Singhs of Satyug

tva prasad

13 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

I think according to themselves, they are refering to bhagats of Lord Shiv Ji. (Shiv-gans) etc. But not in the Khalsa bana of today though.

Did you ever watch "devon ke dev Mahadev" ? I learned so much from that.

I should watch that show, lol. Everyone recommends it to me. 

8 hours ago, amardeep said:

Nihangs are mentioned as the warriors of Durga in one of the Chandi banis in Dasam Granth.  Current day nihangs use this reference to trace their history back into primordial time. 

Warriors of Durga jee or the warriors who sprung out of the mat (made of lion's skin) of Rikhi Samund jee to protect her (along with Sri Dusht Daman jee)?

Bhul chuk maaf

21 hours ago, tva prasad said:

I heard and read that Singhs were present in Satyug. I was watching this video of a Nihang Singh and he mentioned Satyugi Nihang Singhs. Can someone please shed some more light on this? Who were Satyugi Singhs? Has this been recorded in any texts?

Did he say Nihang Singhs or Shaheed Singhs?

Thanks

Bhul chuk maaf

1 hour ago, paapiman said:

The word Nihang also means a warrior. So, the above statement could imply "Warriors of Satjug".

Bhul chuk maaf

He was talking about Nihangs in relation to Shiv ji and the story of where Shiv ji first ate cannabis. He was basically discussing the origin of Sukha in Satyug.