Pre-tied turban like a hat?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanx for my improving my knowledge... I really do appreciate...

>IDEAL Cut<

Dear Everybody! Just keep this in mind that I have NO problem with Sikhz living abroad... but itz kind of a strange thing that when somebody claimz that most of Sikhz in India are trimmerz and drinkerz & the passion for Sikhi is not in India... then itz not a derogaory remark... then itz ok for you... but when somebody sayz about someone with a ponytail then some of you dont seem to like it... :roll: Do you think this is fair deal ?

You have to agree one thing that the people putting up abroad are enjoying more freedom to practice any religion even than in India. So, my point is that difficulty is being faced in India as well as Aboard...

In foreign counteries, atleast, nobody conspires against you being a Sikh... In India, you are not at all sure that the person who percieves to be a GurSikh with Rehat may actually turn out to be a RSS worker in disguise... and when suddenly he pickz up a cigrette and burns it Publicaly... we can only mock... these filthy conspiracies are hurting the mentality of Indian Sikhz and usually can do nothing about it... So bear this in mind that situation is equally difficult where ever you are in the World...

For Godz sake try to understand that I am not refering to all overseaz Sikhz but some of them who actaully do pony-tail. And as you must be aware that Sikhz like me in India blindly follow Western lifetyles... Sikhz here in India are actually adapting to this style of ponytail. I dont mean to hurt anyone but you should be strong enough to face the Criticizm/adversity. Whatz the big deal in there? I am just making a casual comment after listening to the viewz of my relativez putting up in USA...

>IDEAL Cut<

Gurfateh

Ideal...may i ask..... have you ever visited North America? Cuz the people who comment on the state of sikhi in punjab and india are generally people who have actually gone firsthand and seen it for days on end. when i went in december, i saw it too.... i'm saying it cuz it's what i saw.. i'm almost 100% positive that that's why others are saying it too...

as far as canada... it's bad...but it's definitely not as bad as people make it out...

Well I trust my relatives coz one of them happenz to be my real brother and one my momz real brother and one my momz real sister.

They are putting up in America since 1984. So if I cant trust them for what they say then why should I trust you... ?

can u tell pre-tied ones apart from the regular ones?

pre-tied usally have starch in them, yo ucan tell cos its more reflective :wink:It has its disadvantages, 1: not practical in a situation where you might have to grapple with some1 eg in Kabbdi or football etc.. 2: Makes you lazy. 3.Also some people dont change it for 3 months. I wonder what state their hair is in.

ok chill.... i'm telling you why people say what they do... no need to jump on my back and bite me.

Dont worry for back biting, I think Magermach Singh is here... :LOL::LOL::LOL:

pre-tied usally have starch in them, yo ucan tell cos its more reflective :wink:It has its disadvantages, 1: not practical in a situation where you might have to grapple with some1 eg in Kabbdi or football etc.. 2: Makes you lazy. 3.Also some people dont change it for 3 months. I wonder what state their hair is in.

Oh my Gosh three monthz !!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

• 2 weeks later...

Has any seen the doucmentary on Turbans by Erika Surat Anderson named 'Turbans'

Here is the web site which list turbans on their menu

http://www.naatanet.org/shopnaata/videos/t.../T/turbans.html

What are your reviewz on this Movie...