Panjabi munday with nasha problems in UK

18 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

Its really sad veer ji seeing this especially how these people sold everything in india to come over here and how they end up like this as shown in the video.

This guy isn't claiming that veer ji. He's saying his family is doing good back home. Most faujis that come here aren't poor backhome (to Indian  standards) in my opinion. A lot of them love the status and lifestyle out here. They could live relatively comfortable lives back home if they wished. 

Those that are genuinely poor and desperate are probably stuck out there and have no chance of getting out. 

8 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

This guy isn't claiming that veer ji. He's saying his family is doing good back home. Most faujis that come here aren't poor backhome (to Indian  standards) in my opinion. A lot of them love the status and lifestyle out here. They could live relatively comfortable lives back home if they wished. 

Those that are genuinely poor and desperate are probably stuck out there and have no chance of getting out. 

You are right 100% veer ji this guy isn't that bad as you mentioned and the other points you mentioned.

But there are way worse cases than this one like this one in the below video is really sad of how they have had to sell everything for false promises for a life in the uk especially as they show them living in bins which is really terrible to see.

On 4/12/2019 at 1:07 AM, Soulfinder said:

Here is another real life case told of how they the fauji come illegally hiding worth listening.

I heard from faujis themselves that donkey bohoth gundhay nay.

21 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

True veer ji but its still sad that had to go through all that troblue and the state they end up in as shown in the previous videos.

Absolutely. But until Panjab itself sorts out its economy and makes itself into a prosperous place of opportunity this won't end. Apnay over there need to take on the task of investing into and developing the state themselves. There is plenty of money for development through Gurdwara donations alone. I think it's a mentality thing over there?

4 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Absolutely. But until Panjab itself sorts out its economy and makes itself into a prosperous place of opportunity this won't end. Apnay over there need to take on the task of investing into and developing the state themselves. There is plenty of money for development through Gurdwara donations alone. I think it's a mentality thing over there?

You are right veer ji 100% about the points you made. Way too much has been used for gurdwara building and with the recent kar sewa controversy shows how the publics money is being misused under the name of religion.

21 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

You are right veer ji 100% about the points you made. Way too much has been used for gurdwara building and with the recent kar sewa controversy shows how the publics money is being misused under the name of religion.

Veera I believe a lot of our pendu brothers could actually live a decent quality life out there. Better than the one many of our brothers here in certain urban areas do anyway. For a lot of them, I think going abroad is more about 'keeping up with the Jonese' than genuine poverty.