1 hour ago, Singh2022 said:

If Justin Trudeau said he would kill 5,000 innocent Sikhs today within one hour if Edmonton Gurdwara did not release an impounded vehicle would you also be ok with that?

That's a very contextual situation, and one event in many. But world leaders threaten nuclear annihlation and economic collapse daily these days over ultimately nothing. 

4 hours ago, Singh2022 said:

If Justin Trudeau said he would kill 5,000 innocent Sikhs today within one hour if Edmonton Gurdwara did not release an impounded vehicle would you also be ok with that?

The context has to be taken into account. Many innocent Singhs of Sant Bhindrawale were killed or injured by Police Terrorists,

Have you lost close family members to Police brutality?

Bhul chuk maaf

7 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

world leaders threaten nuclear annihlation and economic collapse daily these days over ultimately nothing. 

Exactly bro Christian and Muslim and Hindu leaders are well known to not only threaten innocents with Genocide but actually carry it out!

However, Sikhi is a niara Panth and under no circumstances whatsoever are those who purport to be Sikhs allowed to threaten the murder of innocents!

4 hours ago, paapiman said:

The context has to be taken into account.

In the question I have asked you below, the context is that a vehicle has been impounded by Dixie Gurdwara:

If Justin Trudeau said he would kill 5,000 innocent Sikhs today within one hour if a Gurdwara did not release an impounded vehicle would you also be ok with that? (Do you condemn the threat or not?)

21 minutes ago, Singh2022 said:

In the question I have asked you below, the context is that a vehicle has been impounded by Dixie Gurdwara:

If Justin Trudeau said he would kill 5,000 innocent Sikhs today within one hour if a Gurdwara did not release an impounded vehicle would you also be ok with that? (Do you condemn the threat or not?)

The context has to include years, if not at least months, of events culminating, as well as description of what's in the vehicle, for the analogy to get much lift. 

Remember he said he'd kill 5000. His method could have been to order 500 Singhs to kill their top ten list of enemies to the Paanth...well in day would probably be a different ratio, but still... We don't know exactly what form his leverage would have taken or the style it would have been dealt out in. The Sikhs of that time were notorious for taking the violence to the deserving, higher up the chain the better. This could have followed suit. It could have been a blitz of assasinations of the 5000 most wicked and their associates. 

1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Remember he said he'd kill 5000. 

Bro we can't give one of our own a pass because they seem to look the part.

Sikhi and Gurmat are emphatic that we as Sikhs are not allowed to kill 5,000 innocents on account of one impounded vehicle!

It is that type of nonsensical rhetoric about killing 5,000 Hindu's in 1hour that eventually facilitated the Congress Genocide of Sikhs.

The real terrorist Indira Gandhi could not believe her luck when this speech was made as it was exactly what she wanted to hear!

As at a stroke it rallied the majority behind and allowed her to paint all Sikhs as demented madmen threatening innocent Hindu's.

If someone was to give a speech tomorrow that 5,000 innocent Americans will be killed in one hour if a vehicle belonging to a Jatha in the States is not released by the Transportation Department by 5pm then you can bet your bottom dollar that it would be used as justification by the corrupt powers that be to set up a Waco type situation against innocent Sikhs as collateral damage.

And in no way can Chowk Mehta Dera threats like the one below be falsely connected to Dhan Dhan Baba Deep Singh Ji.

3 hours ago, Singh2022 said:

Bro we can't give one of our own a pass because they seem to look the part.

Sikhi and Gurmat are emphatic that we as Sikhs are not allowed to kill 5,000 innocents on account of one impounded vehicle!

It is that type of nonsensical rhetoric about killing 5,000 Hindu's in 1hour that eventually facilitated the Congress Genocide of Sikhs.

The real terrorist Indira Gandhi could not believe her luck when this speech was made as it was exactly what she wanted to hear!

As at a stroke it rallied the majority behind and allowed her to paint all Sikhs as demented madmen threatening innocent Hindu's.

If someone was to give a speech tomorrow that 5,000 innocent Americans will be killed in one hour if a vehicle belonging to a Jatha in the States is not released by the Transportation Department by 5pm then you can bet your bottom dollar that it would be used as justification by the corrupt powers that be to set up a Waco type situation against innocent Sikhs as collateral damage.

And in no way can Chowk Mehta Dera threats like the one below be falsely connected to Dhan Dhan Baba Deep Singh Ji.

So you believe that Sant Jarnail Singh jee Bhindranwale was not a Sant?

Bhul chuk maaf

On 7/26/2022 at 3:43 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

The exact words of the threat to kill 5000

No bro it was just an impounded minibus (no copies of Maharaj in the minibus and that would have been further Beadbi by Chowk Mehta Dera).

The bottom line is nobody on the planet has the right to threaten to kill 5,000 African Americans (for example) on account of an impounded vehicle.

JSB: I want to ask those of you who say: "He says wrong things. He is hot-tempered."

It was after all this that I said: "If our bus is not returned by five o’clock, I shall kill five thousand Hindus in one hour."

Why did I use the word "Hindu"? Many (people) say the word "Hindu" coming from the lips of a Sant does not sound nice.

When did I give a certificate that I am a Sant? To whom did I give in writing that I am a Sant? I am Jarnail Singh

22 hours ago, paapiman said:

Jarnail Singh jee Bhindranwale was not a Sant?

They give the clear and direct answer to that very specific word (Sant) in their speech below:

Whilst I strongly disagree with the threat made above, nobody can deny that they were made Shaheed in June 1984 by the real terrorist Indira Gandhi.

2 hours ago, Singh2022 said:

No bro it was just an impounded minibus (no copies of Maharaj in the minibus and that would have been further Beadbi by Chowk Mehta Dera).

The bottom line is nobody on the planet has the right to threaten to kill 5,000 African Americans (for example) on account of impounded vehicle.

JSB: I want to ask those of you who say: "He says wrong things. He is hot-tempered."

It was after all this that I said: "If our bus is not returned by five o’clock, I shall kill five thousand Hindus in one hour."

Why did I use the word "Hindu"? Many (people) say the word "Hindu" coming from the lips of a Sant does not sound nice.

When did I give a certificate that I am a Sant? To whom did I give in writing that I am a Sant? I am Jarnail Singh

I had heard it was a series of vans and busses all of which had documents. And this one was the picked bone. I was just curious how the threat was worded. 

Sant Ji gave this speech on 20th Sep, 1983 at Diwan Hall, Manji Sahib. Here is complete transcript of the speech:

The comment about 'killing 5000 hindus' was not made to provoke attacks against Hindus. Sant Ji were merely replying to an earlier comment made by Indira, something on the lines of 'Sikhs are only handful in number, and when the time comes it would no problem to 'control' them'. What Sant Ji were implying was that Sikhs do not provoke violence against anyone, but if continuous attacks against them are launched again and again, both phsycially and verbally, then Sikhs wont sit quiet.

Sant Ji: "Why was the word 'Hindu' used? I do not have any animosity against Hindus. If that was the case then I would not have rescued Hindu's daughter from Jalalabad. Hindu Hukam Chand's daughter was forcefully abducted by a Hindu youth. He (Hukam Chand) came on the stage and screamed and wept in front of a gathering of 10 thousand, and said: "Sant Ji, you are sevadar of Damdami Taksaal. In puratan times Sikhs would rescue abducted Hindu girls. A hindu has abducted my young daughter...". If I had any bias in my heart, Id have said to him, "Get off the stage and tell this to Hindus." But no, because a Sikh's duty is:

Nanak Naam Chardi Kalaa,

Tere Bhaane Sarbat Da Bhalaa

I followed this very principle. I was speaking on stage at 12:00 noon, at Jalalabad, near Fazilka. I said to him, your daughter will come back home before 5pm, but only if what you said is true, and that there is no other reason. And, Mahinder Singh Sayeean Wale was given this duty by daas..., Khalsa Ji, the girl was rescued and sent to that Hindu's home at 4:45pm.

There is one shopkeeper named Kailash Chander nearby, his shop had caught fire. Shopkeeper's Union enticed him to name Bhindranwala behind the arson, but he did not. Two Sikhs, and one Hindu, 3 of them came to see me in my room. He started crying. I said, "What is the matter? Why are you crying?" He said, "Ji, my shop has been burnt." I said, "Ask what you want." He said, "If you could give me 100 rupees, that will give me a reason to ask for donations." He was given 500 rupees.

A copy of Ramayan caught fire in Kapurthala, the leader of that place was given 5 thousand rupees by Damdami Taksaal.

Two hindus got Shaheed on 4th in the 'Raah Roko' work. 10 thousand rupees were given by Akali Dal and Shromani Committee.

Then, why do they (Indira, press) say I cause divisions?"

9 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

which had

I was just curious how the threat was worded. 

Naah bro. No documents no nothing.  Just one plain simple impounded vehicle. 

But even if it had been a tractor trailer loaded with gold and billions of dollars there was still no moral justification for threatening the murder of 5,000 innocent people be they African Americans,  Irish or Hindu's.

4 hours ago, mahanpaapi said:

1. Sant Ji gave this speech on 20th Sep, 1983 at Diwan Hall, Manji Sahib.

2. The comment about 'killing 5000 hindus' was not made to provoke attacks against Hindus.

3. Sant Ji were merely replying to an earlier comment made by Indira, something on the lines of 'Sikhs are only handful in number, and when the time comes it would no problem to 'control' them'.

4. What Sant Ji were implying was that Sikhs do not provoke violence against anyone, but if continuous attacks against them are launched again and again, both phsycially and verbally, then Sikhs wont sit quiet.

1. Do you realise what the real terrorists and their successors have done to Sikhs in the 39years since? Many more times than 5,000 innocent Sikhs have died in response to that anti-Gurmat threat made by JSB.

2. Gurmat does not permit any Sikh on the planet to even utter such bogus threats full stop.

3. We all know that Indira Gandhi was the real terrorist. But she was delighted with the threat to kill 5,000 innocent Hindu's in one hour as it allowed her to paint 15million Sikhs ALL as psychopathic deranged terrorists.

4. So if Justin Trudeau or Joe Biden threaten to kill 5,000 innocent Sikhs in one hour then you are fine with that?

When Indira Gandhi killed 5,000 innocent Sikhs in one hour in June 1984 you were ok with that? 

When Slavemaster rapist Profit Muhammad murdered 1,000 innocent non-Muslims in a day from the Banu Qurayzah tribe you are ok with that?

Essentially if Muslim leaders, Christian leaders and Hindu leaders carry out repeated Genocide against hundreds of millions of innocents then you think our so-called leaders should join the party and ignore Gurmat?

1 hour ago, Singh2022 said:

Naah bro. No documents no nothing.  Just one plain simple impounded vehicle. 

But even if it had been a tractor trailer loaded with gold and billions of dollars there was still no moral justification for threatening the murder of 5,000 innocent people be they African Americans,  Irish or Hindu's.

I hear you bro.  

6 hours ago, Singh2022 said:

1. Do you realise what the real terrorists and their successors have done to Sikhs in the 39years since? Many more times than 5,000 innocent Sikhs have died in response to that anti-Gurmat threat made by JSB.

2. Gurmat does not permit any Sikh on the planet to even utter such bogus threats full stop.

3. We all know that Indira Gandhi was the real terrorist. But she was delighted with the threat to kill 5,000 innocent Hindu's in one hour as it allowed her to paint 15million Sikhs ALL as psychopathic deranged terrorists.

4. So if Justin Trudeau or Joe Biden threaten to kill 5,000 innocent Sikhs in one hour then you are fine with that?

When Indira Gandhi killed 5,000 innocent Sikhs in one hour in June 1984 you were ok with that? 

When Slavemaster rapist Profit Muhammad murdered 1,000 innocent non-Muslims in a day from the Banu Qurayzah tribe you are ok with that?

Essentially if Muslim leaders, Christian leaders and Hindu leaders carry out repeated Genocide against hundreds of millions of innocents then you think our so-called leaders should join the party and ignore Gurmat?

That's what he said, full picture. you are free to have your opinions.

On 7/27/2022 at 1:07 AM, paapiman said:

Come on man. He is being humble. No Gurmukh will call himself a Sant/Baba/Bhagat, etc.

Bhul chuk maaf

Maybe we should respect baba Jis wish?  Why force a title when we dont know someone's inner state?  

ਜੇ ਕੋ ਬਚਨੁ ਕਮਾਵੈ ਸੰਤਨ ਕਾ ਸੋ ਗੁਰ ਪਰਸਾਦੀ ਤਰੀਐ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

31 minutes ago, Sajjan_Thug said:

Maybe we should respect baba Jis wish?  Why force a title when we dont know someone's inner state?  

ਜੇ ਕੋ ਬਚਨੁ ਕਮਾਵੈ ਸੰਤਨ ਕਾ ਸੋ ਗੁਰ ਪਰਸਾਦੀ ਤਰੀਐ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

What if your mother tells you to NOT call her "Mata jee", but refer to her by her first name. Will you be comfortable doing that?

What if a Gurmukh wants YOU to call him a "Dog of Sri Satguru jee". Will you start calling him that?

Bhul chuk maaf