Hilarious youtube channel of political satire-aussie - must watch!!

sarabatam

19 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

You seem more passionate and worried about boers than the most vulnerable people in your own community getting fed to the wolves. 

Look who's talking. Are you delusional? You are the bleeding heart who;s willing to go against your own to protect and apologize for blacks and you blame me? Typical commie tactic,blame others for what you are responsible. If you spend even 1/10th of the time you spend thinking about blacks you might be able to bring some change to the Sikh community in the UK.

And it was you that came here on the ropes with his life decisions wanting advice before you give it the large veer ji. 

I don't understand what you mean here.

I used to hear all of what you were saying when I was younger - always from neo-nazis. So I'm familiar with it. I just didn't know that there are pockets of apnay who bought into this. 

I am familiar with everything you say too - usually from hardcore atheist lefty communist types. The worst type of racists on the planet. Make the black into a Holy Grail and attack everyone else.What a farce.

19 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

How do you know how I live? Do you think I'm wrapped in in these 'first world luxuries'?

I've come here living amongst them, and have had to deal with them blatantly ignoring the grooming thing for decades where young girls of your own race have been abused en mass because any Sikh with any conscience should do this. Do you think that I'm in some sort of good books of the government for this? I'm not going to go into details, but don't you think they've tried to attack me for doing this? This is about facing up to the truth about these things. You seem more passionate and worried about boers than the most vulnerable people in your own community getting fed to the wolves. 

And it was you that came here on the ropes with his life decisions wanting advice before you give it the large veer ji. 

maxresdefault.jpg

property-in-Nigeria-3.jpg

vllkyt515dou65tqm.jpg?imwidth=1200

I'm sure you can find lots of such properties in Africa as well as shanty towns and mud huts. 

Of course there are wealthy people in  africa. What are you trying to prove? Talk to me about the majority.

And these rich africans, ever heard of Political corruption,drugs,money laundering,diamonds,illegal trade in animals,weapons trade, and most of all the world infamous NIGERIAN 401 SCAM?

On 7/26/2019 at 12:22 PM, Jageera said:

Look who's talking. Are you delusional? You are the bleeding heart who;s willing to go against your own to protect and apologize for blacks and you blame me? Typical commie tactic,blame others for what you are responsible. If you spend even 1/10th of the time you spend thinking about blacks you might be able to bring some change to the Sikh community in the UK.

I am familiar with everything you say too - usually from hardcore atheist lefty communist types. The worst type of racists on the planet. Make the black into a Holy Grail and attack everyone else.What a farce.

Man, you throw all the vocab of 'SJW', 'bleeding heart', 'commie' and whatnot that I typically hear from certain people into the mix. Is your thinking that constrained by other communties politics and rhetoric? I wonder if you are neurobiologically capable of seeing the world through any other sort of lens outside of the one that seems to have been implanted in your head (and deeply too). 

You know I'm not atheist, You seriously think I'm a communist?? I know full well how detrimental lefty thinking can be for the communities they purport to try and champion. I think you need to reconsider your assumptions. What I said in terms of the effects of socio-economic issues on communities can apply to many other communities too - this isn't just about black people, I told you how this can equally apply to say native American too for example. Us.

I don't understand what you mean here.

I mean you came here, delusioned, angry as hell, detached from your heritage and wanting some advice on how to connect to it (which a lot of us do), and then in the face of some independent thought - you've done a knee-jerk reaction and pushed out some seriously far-right worldviews that I rarely hear from apnay. That does surprise me. I did not know people like yourself existed in Malaysia (where I think you are?). And those 'breathing exercises' you referred to previously are a central part of your heritage called simran btw, not woo woo nonsense. 

Like I said, we go out in the world, we learn things about people, and online too, I'm learning a lot of things I never knew before too. 

Boy, if this is the type of thought patterns that emerge from your subconscious when you try and still your mind, it's no wonder that you feel so angry after you've tried to do some simran. I'm just saying here, because you did ask for advice before, and I'm just going to put this to you and leave it - maybe try and get that thinking outside of the confines of left and right and somewhere else. We aren't just constrained with these polar opposites - we have a much more flexible and free mind than this. 

And these rich africans, ever heard of Political corruption,drugs,money laundering,diamonds,illegal trade in animals,weapons trade, and most of all the world infamous NIGERIAN 401 SCAM?

Do you have any idea of what goes on back home these days in terms of corruption and drug dealing? Just open your eyes up a bit. 

Well, I've certainly learnt a lot from this interaction. I think we're better off drawing a line on it myself too now. 

On 7/27/2019 at 9:56 PM, dalsingh101 said:

I mean you came here, delusioned, angry as hell, detached from your heritage and wanting some advice on how to connect to it (which a lot of us do), and then in the face of some independent thought - you've done a knee-jerk reaction and pushed out some seriously far-right worldviews that I rarely hear from apnay. That does surprise me. I did not know people like yourself existed in Malaysia (where I think you are?). And those 'breathing exercises' you referred to previously are a central part of your heritage called simran btw, not woo woo nonsense. 

Ok good. You want to get personal? No problemo. So You're holding my past against me. I came here VOLUNTARILY and asked help from my fellow SIKHS. I did not come to you and I dont owe you anything.  I dont feel ashamed. I feel great actually.

And where the hell did I claim Simran to be "woo woo nonsense" ? I practice it daily so why the hell would I mock it? Now you're just making up shit dally, just like your fellow lefties who start going apeshit mad when losing an argument. Bring evidence that I said  Simran is "woo woo nonsense" or admit you're a liar and apologize. I doubt you are man enough to do that though.

And stop using the Grooming Scandal to virtue signal here. You haven't done shit for the victims. You are just using their blood and tears to self promote. When you get on the streets and in the homes of the victims to change their lives then come and talk about it. Until then no need to mention them in every post of yours.You did nothing to help them or prevent anything! And then you come online and scream and cry as if that's gonna change anything. Between here and the other forum you have more than 10,000 posts. You practically spend all your free time online and you talk about doing things for the community? LOL. Go change your profile photo with a keyboards photo because thats just what you are,a  keyboard warrior.

https://www.nst.com.my/news/crime-courts/2019/07/507699/cop-injured-after-being-attacked-group-african-men

Look what I came across today, YOUR fellow Wakandans spreading love,hope and peace worldwide.

3 hours ago, Jageera said:

Ok good. You want to get personal? No problemo. So You're holding my past against me. I came here VOLUNTARILY and asked help from my fellow SIKHS. I did not come to you and I dont owe you anything. Again,the hallmarks of a race traitor. Bringing up my past to attack me and shame me into silence. I dont feel ashamed. I feel great actually.I'm not the one who is filled with hate against people that did nothing to him.Looks like there's no difference in behavior from you and the Pendus that you hate so much.

And where the hell did I claim Simran to be "woo woo nonsense" ? I practice it daily so why the hell would I mock it? Now you're just making up shit dally, just like your fellow lefties who start going apeshit mad when losing an argument. Bring evidence that I said  Simran is "woo woo nonsense" or admit you're a liar and apologize. I doubt you are man enough to do that though.

With the vitriolic hate you have against whites,I'm afraid we might have another Lee Rigby situation here.Who knows when you're gonna go on a murder spree towards whites and make the whole world label us Sikhs as Psychopath terrorists.Hopefully the counter terrorism prevention squad in the UK has you on their radar.I would hate for an ideologically possessed person like you bringing disrepute to Sikhs worldwide by your hateful behavior.

And stop using the Grooming Scandal to virtue signal here. You haven't done shit for the victims. You are just using their blood and tears to self promote. When you get on the streets and in the homes of the victims to change their lives then come and talk about it. Until then no need to mention them in every post of yours.You did nothing to help them or prevent anything! And then you come online and scream and cry as if that's gonna change anything. Between here and the other forum you have more than 10,000 posts. You practically spend all your free time online and you talk about doing things for the community? LOL. Go change your profile photo with a keyboards photo because thats just what you are,a  keyboard warrior.

https://www.nst.com.my/news/crime-courts/2019/07/507699/cop-injured-after-being-attacked-group-african-men

Look what I came across today, YOUR fellow Wakandans spreading love,hope and peace worldwide. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Khaaaaakkkk ptuuuiihhhhhhh.

Okay, you've said your piece now. 

If you are really Sikh, I really do hope you go through the effort of learning Gurmukhi and start reading our written heritage. It should give you a whole new vocabulary and ideas/frameworks to start conceptualising the things around you.