Ex policeman John Wedger exposes how the police protect pedophile rings

dalsingh101

On 9/11/2019 at 2:06 PM, dalsingh101 said:

This is eye opening. Ex Scotland Yard police man Jon Wedger (who did 27 years service) exposes how high ranking police officers and politicians derail investigations into organised pedo rings, and try and intimidate people who persist in confronting these things. 

It's interesting to note how he mentions one of the hotbeds of such abuse being Southall, which most of us will know has a sizeable Sikh population. 

Sadly, we still get the odd dimwitted, cowardly apna (and apnee) who resent Sikhs who have been trying to combat the long-standing phenomena of the targeted grooming of people in our own community. Often they suggest that the phenomena is exaggerated, or that confronting leads to 'community tensions' (which their cowardly nature seems to make them petrified of?).

Well, here we seem to have an informed, experienced perspective from outside of our community. The indifference of the police, social services and political class Jon Wedger alludes to here, echoes the sentiments of many in the Sikh community who've been trying to deal with this, or who have approached the establishment for help in dealing with their own family issues in this department.

I've only seen the first hour yet, but I'd like to salute all those people who've been trying to confront and deal with this issue (sometimes for decades) in the face of so much obfuscation by people in positions of power.

Keep it up, and all these efforts ARE bearing fruit as awareness IS increasing, despite all the attempts to malign people and cover up. 

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Good work highlighting this issue, hopefully this age of social media helps more & more people wake up to the reality of these sulleh & their dirty ways.

a lot of the old skool boys have packed it in... either because of family or prison time but mainly because no one believed them & gave any support. 

still I see the same issues tho... too many talkers & not enough willing to put their neck on the line.... you can’t expect the same handful of guys to show up every time... they have families etc too 

Sad fact is I bet majority of the peeps writing in this thread ain’t done jack shit in terms of getting their hands dirty..... dalsingh you sound pretty genuine....but all these other luns like jaggera & samurai sound like internet phudus who ain’t actually done f...all

theres a handful of up & coming apne who are holding it down...we’ve always lacked numbers but too many give the big I am these days.... old panjab saying of ghar da sher bhar di billi comes to mind 

2 minutes ago, Yodah said:

Sad fact is I bet majority of the peeps writing in this thread ain’t done jack shit in terms of getting their hands dirty..... dalsingh you sound pretty genuine....but all these other luns like jaggera & samurai sound like internet phudus who ain’t actually done f...all

theres a handful of up & coming apne who are holding it down...we’ve always lacked numbers but too many give the big I am these days.... old panjab saying of ghar da sher bhar di billi comes to mind 

Some of the younguns have done great work. Regardless of what might come out in the smear campaign that is underway, Deepa Singh of SYUK comes to mind. 

At least more people are aware than ever and people (internal and external) trying to obfuscate or deny the issue will have a harder time than previously. 

Regarding the people who put in work and sacrifices in the past in the face of apathy. Whatever else, dasmesh pita can see who cared and who didn't. That matters more than anything else. 

5 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Some of the younguns have done great work. Regardless of what might come out in the smear campaign that is underway, Deepa Singh of SYUK comes to mind. 

At least more people are aware than ever and people (internal and external) trying to obfuscate or deny the issue will have a harder time than previously. 

Regarding the people who put in work and sacrifices in the past in the face of apathy. Whatever else, dasmesh pita can see who cared and who didn't. That matters more than anything else. 

Defo... some youngsters are doing great things.... I know a lot of people hate the old skool lot as they got mixed up in drugs & other non Sikh approved ways of earning a living but as always it’s still those brothers behind the scenes giving the most encouragement & most importantly financial backing to the young lions.

true say brother... dasmesh pita defo knows it all.... I don’t really mind the ignorant Sikhs who don’t have a clue.... it’s the ones who know who do all the talking but no action types that get on my nerves

46 minutes ago, Yodah said:

Defo... some youngsters are doing great things.... I know a lot of people hate the old skool lot as they got mixed up in drugs & other non Sikh approved ways of earning a living but as always it’s still those brothers behind the scenes giving the most encouragement & most importantly financial backing to the young lions.

true say brother... dasmesh pita defo knows it all.... I don’t really mind the ignorant Sikhs who don’t have a clue.... it’s the ones who know who do all the talking but no action types that get on my nerves

I hear you! Those latter types are simply kiers (cowards). But no one has the excuse of ignorance either these days. 

All the work of the past paid off. We got Sikh channels facing up to it. Mainstream media has had to face up to the grooming gangs (although they only seem to care about white girls and tried to deflect it on the wider 'asian' community).

As for the old schoolers, they were pretty much compelled to go into some of the less savory things to eat. Waheguru will judge them - no one else.  

40 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

I hear you! Those latter types are simply kiers (cowards). But no one has the excuse of ignorance either these days. 

All the work of the past paid off. We got Sikh channels facing up to it. Mainstream media has had to face up to the grooming gangs (although they only seem to care about white girls and tried to deflect it on the wider 'asian' community).

As for the old schoolers, they were pretty much compelled to go into some of the less savory things to eat. Waheguru will judge them - no one else.  

I’ll be honest.... a lot of the old skool lot never thought this day would come.... the level of ignorance & straight up denial even 10/15 years ago was heartbreaking 

personally I have no issue with how anyone earns their bread.... especially those who sacrificed their youth & future security for the community 

the next step should be that Sikh organisations join forces with Christian, Hindu & anyone else these sulle target..... once we marginalise them & show the wider world that they really are the problem then the media will have to change its approach 

On 11/14/2019 at 12:46 PM, Yodah said:

I’ll be honest.... a lot of the old skool lot never thought this day would come.... the level of ignorance & straight up denial even 10/15 years ago was heartbreaking 

personally I have no issue with how anyone earns their bread.... especially those who sacrificed their youth & future security for the community 

the next step should be that Sikh organisations join forces with Christian, Hindu & anyone else these sulle target..... once we marginalise them & show the wider world that they really are the problem then the media will have to change its approach 

Heartbreaking?.. ahh bless your cottons..

Joining forces? Why?? admin cut pussy aint got a clue... what about sikh independency ..

8 hours ago, samurai2 said:

Heartbreaking?.. ahh bless your cottons..

Joining forces? Why?? admin cut pussy aint got a clue... what about sikh independency ..

Show me 1 bit of evidence where our master preached ‘Sikh independence’.... or did they preach righteousness regardless of everything else? 
Guru sent his soldiers to protect daughters of everyone... regardless of what religion they were from.

but yeh.... let’s forget joining forces or doing anything proactive to combat grooming.... instead let’s do what cowards like you do.... let’s sit on the internet & try to understand why certain girls go with mirpur sulle... or why Muslims make the conscious decision to do this & there mindset..... or wait till the wrong girl gets converted..... all words of a pappu coward who can’t step up when it counts.

who gives a admin cut why Muslims do it.... knowing that they are doing it should be enough for the sons of Gobind Singh to react like lions.... not react by turning into some internet psychologist nob

how about you concentrate on your own mindset & the thousands of other cowards like you that can’t step up.... 

On 11/14/2019 at 11:52 PM, Yodah said:

Hahahahaha, as expected. Yeah join forces,lol hahaha. Looks like we've got a tough guy here.

On 11/16/2019 at 7:22 PM, Yodah said:

Show me 1 bit of evidence where our master preached ‘Sikh independence’

No need to show you anything,go find it yourself ,We're not your servants here.Your question tells alot about your understanding of Sikhi and the Panth.

7727984fa559878cdcee29c1a8d111d5.jpg

You are defo showing your lack of intelligence..supporting and joining are 2 different things.. advice, get a admin cut dictionary and learn the difference, better yet- we have google baba.

Calling me a choora at the same time talking about cast equality.. boy you are a phudu pendu jatt, say one shit and act another.

In regards to sikh independence, ill ask you... when have we as sikhs ever looked to join forces? When we have we got fucked over.. and i aint gonna provide 'evidence' and fukin references, if you dont know by now you probably will never know. Slave mentality.

I get how i come across to you, fair enough as you are entitled to your opinion.

You come across as a phudu white man pleaser. More concerned with joining forces and pleasing your master white man.. you admin cut sell out. Its cos of your mentality our pa th is in the fucked up state it is. Its obvious someone like you aint done shit but maybe have a mate or cousin who has done shit and your using their knowledge to 'indirectly' say your some yodah, your name should be 'giddar'. We can all lie in life or on this internet shit but maharaj knows whos legit and whos fake, you my brother are defo the latter.

1 hour ago, samurai2 said:

You are defo showing your lack of intelligence..supporting and joining are 2 different things.. advice, get a admin cut dictionary and learn the difference, better yet- we have google baba.

Calling me a choora at the same time talking about cast equality.. boy you are a phudu pendu jatt, say one shit and act another.

In regards to sikh independence, ill ask you... when have we as sikhs ever looked to join forces? When we have we got fucked over.. and i aint gonna provide 'evidence' and fukin references, if you dont know by now you probably will never know. Slave mentality.

I get how i come across to you, fair enough as you are entitled to your opinion.

You come across as a phudu white man pleaser. More concerned with joining forces and pleasing your master white man.. you admin cut sell out. Its cos of your mentality our pa th is in the fucked up state it is. Its obvious someone like you aint done shit but maybe have a mate or cousin who has done shit and your using their knowledge to 'indirectly' say your some yodah, your name should be 'giddar'. We can all lie in life or on this internet shit but maharaj knows whos legit and whos fake, you my brother are defo the latter.

I’ll leave the dictionaries & all the intelligent stuff to the likes of you..... go back and read what I wrote.... I said ‘Sikh organisations’ (those tackling grooming) should should forces with anyone else these sulle are targeting.... not because we need to but because it’s the only way the media & everyone else will finally realise this is a problem due to sulle & their religion

i don’t give a flying admin cut about references & evidence... I know our guru never said screw the rest & let’s just look out for Sikhs 

I called you a choora because of how you hyped being jatt... no Jatt I know ever hypes like that... which leaves me thinking why is this guy hyping being Jatt so much? The answer is because you ain’t a Jatt but a choora or something else

white man pleaser? Far from It mate... I know very well what damage they done to us.... and where did I say join forces with whites?! Read back you blind c*nt I said join forces with ‘Christian, Hindu and anyone else these sulle target’..... where does it say white man?.... you just clutching at straws & making shit up to hide your exposure as a coward.

as for what I or my brothers have done... yeh you got 1 thing right... mahraj defo knows what the truth is.... but according to you... mahraj knows & you ‘defo’ know... so what’s the difference between you and mahraj?

admin cut phuddu comes on here trying to get all intellectual about grooming because he’s actually a coward.... makes a whole deal about not joining forces with non Sikhs but posts on this same site showing support for some shit song made by Sikhs & non Sikhs.... laughable 

as for my username... it’s in no way a reference to myself... it’s something completely different..... but yours is ‘samurai’..... paying homage to your Japanese dad?... or are you just a sell out that loves other cultures more than his own? 

Get too my age, see what we have seen & you get an instinct for what’s what.... you and your boyfriend jageer come across as talkers.... 

2 hours ago, Jageera said:

Hahahahaha, as expected. Yeah join forces,lol hahaha. Looks like we've got a tough guy here.

No need to show you anything,go find it yourself ,We're not your servants here.Your question tells alot about your understanding of Sikhi and the Panth.

7727984fa559878cdcee29c1a8d111d5.jpg

It’s a good thing warriors or fighters or whatever you want to call them have started to pick up keyboards... because it means the fake warriors & fighters like you & your boyfriend samurai (what a name for Sikh) will get exposed 

Reading the ‘intellectual’ convo between you and samurai about grooming on here is a admin cut joke... people’s lives are being ruined & all you 2 can do is turn this into some uni project... cowards 

2 hours ago, Yodah said:

I’ll leave the dictionaries & all the intelligent stuff to the likes of you..... go back and read what I wrote.... I said ‘Sikh organisations’ (those tackling grooming) should should forces with anyone else these sulle are targeting.... not because we need to but because it’s the only way the media & everyone else will finally realise this is a problem due to sulle & their religion

You defo are a phudu jatt for sure..a little success in battling grooming and you think we all get together and will change the world..mate get out of tellytubby land

The only reason 'christians' or as i say white ppl are paying attention is because shits hit their doorstep.. where were those fuckers in late 80s 90s era when sikh fought this shis when even the 5'0 were turning a blind eye.. even to the point of setting some our boys up.. mate you dont know shit.. just a pendu

3 hours ago, Yodah said:

as for my username... it’s in no way a reference to myself... it’s something completely different..... but yours is ‘samurai’..... paying homage to your Japanese dad?... or are you just a sell out that loves other cultures more than his own? 

fudhu jatt..

You naive admin cut.. join forces??? Lmao..

2 hours ago, Yodah said:

as for what I or my brothers have done... yeh you got 1 thing right... mahraj defo knows what the truth is.... but according to you... mahraj knows & you ‘defo’ know... so what’s the difference between you and mahraj?

Here we go again... 'main jatt ah'.. prick.. so you and your bros did great seva man, big your self up with the subtle indirect quotes to say you did shit... don't bother with the fake nimrita response... but i suppose you will to massage your jatt ego..

also look into the philosophy of the tenth master, he wanted his Singhs to be just like him and independent...not phudus calling for help and union ship.  But i get where you are coming from, a lot of pricks like you out there with a slave mentality..

3 hours ago, Yodah said:

Lol.. again your fudhu jatt over poweres your bhuddi.. now  i also admin cut about making rash comments here for a laugh but you seem like what you write is how you actually are.. i get that as you are a class A lund.

Yoda pretty much means warrior so its fair for someone to give an english translation of that... where as samurai has different meanings, go study little boy, or do you want 'evidence' to spoon feed your lazy arse...your dumb ass still wont get it... and i wont start on your family..ie mum dad etc, its not their fault they gave birth to a giddar...having said that the apple.does not fall far from the tree..

3 hours ago, Yodah said:

Get too my age, see what we have seen & you get an instinct for what’s what.... you and your boyfriend jageer come across as talkers.... 

Mate your intuition is fooling you.. as they say you get wiser with age, in your case its the admin cut opposite. 

3 hours ago, Yodah said:

Reading the ‘intellectual’ convo between you and samurai about grooming on here is a admin cut joke... people’s lives are being ruined & all you 2 can do is turn this into some uni project... cowards 

Mate have you even read or studied about sikhi??

You really are coming out as a phudu pendu jatt.. the "main jatt ah" kind of pussy..

53 minutes ago, samurai2 said:

You defo are a phudu jatt for sure..a little success in battling grooming and you think we all get together and will change the world..mate get out of tellytubby land

The only reason 'christians' or as i say white ppl are paying attention is because shits hit their doorstep.. where were those fuckers in late 80s 90s era when sikh fought this shis when even the 5'0 were turning a blind eye.. even to the point of setting some our boys up.. mate you dont know shit.. just a pendu

fudhu jatt..

You naive admin cut.. join forces??? Lmao..

Here we go again... 'main jatt ah'.. prick.. so you and your bros did great seva man, big your self up with the subtle indirect quotes to say you did shit... don't bother with the fake nimrita response... but i suppose you will to massage your jatt ego..

also look into the philosophy of the tenth master, he wanted his Singhs to be just like him and independent...not phudus calling for help and union ship.  But i get where you are coming from, a lot of pricks like you out there with a slave mentality..

Lol.. again your fudhu jatt over poweres your bhuddi.. now  i also admin cut about making rash comments here for a laugh but you seem like what you write is how you actually are.. i get that as you are a class A lund.

Yoda pretty much means warrior so its fair for someone to give an english translation of that... where as samurai has different meanings, go study little boy, or do you want 'evidence' to spoon feed your lazy arse...your dumb ass still wont get it... and i wont start on your family..ie mum dad etc, its not their fault they gave birth to a giddar...having said that the apple.does not fall far from the tree..

Mate your intuition is fooling you.. as they say you get wiser with age, in your case its the admin cut opposite. 

Mate have you even read or studied about sikhi??

You really are coming out as a phudu pendu jatt.. the "main jatt ah" kind of pussy..

Classic coward response full of lies.... didn’t address the white man stuff did you because you got exposed for talking shit... you started the white man stuff for whatever reason.

i never said just Christians... I said Christians Hindus & anyone sulle target.... but your logic is to not give a admin cut about girls from other faiths but out guru taught us different.... go learn something about our guru 

if you can’t understand there is a political & media game going on around grooming then you really are a dumb fool.... the more everyone regardless of religion starts to speak out against sulle in unity the better..... some of us want a quick effective stop to grooming of ANY girl.... you on the other hand are waiting for the wrong Sikh girl to get groomed’.... this is admin cut coward pussy mentality of the highest order.... let’s hope it’s not a girl related to you...Doubt you will kick off 

I ain’t read loads on sikhi...I’ll leave that to intellectuals like you

dont even bother bringing the 80’s & 90’s in to this.... you ain’t got a clue... probably weren’t even born then 

you need to study the 10th master son.... he helped rescue the daughters of others regardless of their religion.... he didn’t sit around waiting for girls to get groomed or ignore those in need because they weren’t Sikh 

nice try with all the Jatt stuff.... everyone just needs to go read the topic about that 47 song & read your comments... I played you at your own game of using caste to hype & you fell for it... guess the phudu Jatt is you after all 

stick the evidence and reference stuff up your bond... I ain’t no internet philosopher like you.... little rat thinks he’s some great psychologist trying to ‘work out why girls go for sulle’.... what kind of man even has the time to think of that shit when girls getting groomed.... your some coward piece of dog shit 

I’m just glad we got some real men in the new generation that are doing what needs to be done 

bottom line is your a no one who’s never done shit & never will.... there’s nothing wrong with that but when you give it the big boy talk online some people take offence.... people who have done real shit, done time & put everything they had on the line to tackle this issue.... just for the likes of pricks like you to give it the intellectual talk..... in 1 of your posts you said you ain’t involved no more.... bullshit!! I can tell from everything you have written you ain’t ever been involved 

like I said to you on the other topic, I ain’t got time to sit on the internet all day like you.... I’ll leave you to come on the internet & talk about how you would Knife someone.... what a clown!!
Done with you little man 

Mate you are a dumb motherfucker man.. serious..

Aint got time to sit around the internet, yet you got some quick arse responses to my posts.. and read all.my shit.. man you have some issues..

Fudhu jatt more looking at past and next gen.... what have you done??.. admin cut all... taking credit for shit your boys have done.. sellout prick, go to white man and hindus for unionship....prick..

Cool, im also done with some fudhu jatt acting like a man when hes probably the father to his nephew, and his chacha is his real dad..lol... so im also done with you the guy did shit with his bros and is a real jatt..you're a joke..... good luck old boy who aint done shit

51 minutes ago, samurai2 said:

Mate you are a dumb motherfucker man.. serious..

Aint got time to sit around the internet, yet you got some quick arse responses to my posts.. and read all.my shit.. man you have some issues..

Fudhu jatt more looking at past and next gen.... what have you done??.. admin cut all... taking credit for shit your boys have done.. sellout prick, go to white man and hindus for unionship....prick..

Cool, im also done with some fudhu jatt acting like a man when hes probably the father to his nephew, and his chacha is his real dad..lol... so im also done with you the guy did shit with his bros and is a real jatt..you're a joke..... good luck old boy who aint done shit

One throw away comment about your dad (a man) and you get mother’s & sisters involved.... coming from the guy who is waiting for the ‘wrong’ Sikh girl to get groomed I’m not surprised.... scumbag mentality 

Talking about Uncles & nephews & fathers etc... how are your nephews & nieces who are half sulle and call you mama?

your the kind of pussy who’s mum or sis would get groomed & you would still not do shit about it and instead come on here & have an intellectual debate 

I weren’t planning on reading no past shit but after seeing the comedy of some of your posts about being Jatt I had to have a laugh and was right

i got issues?.... who the admin cut post in a topic 5 or 6 times when no one else is even replying or posting but keeps on posting... fuckin weirdo 

I use this site as a guest to finally learn about sikhi... even old timers eventually get some Kirpa.... but seeing the bullshit some people including you write about grooming just had to say something

Im done with you pappu... and remember the main lesson.... just because you couldn’t/can’t stand up & stop grooming it doesn’t matter.... but don’t come on the internet giving it like some big boy that used to be involved but ain’t no more.... because to people that know... your words give you away 

come back with whatever comment you want... when it comes to actually doing stuff my conscious is clear.... unlike yours

42 minutes ago, Yodah said:

One throw away comment about your dad (a man) and you get mother’s & sisters involved.... coming from the guy who is waiting for the ‘wrong’ Sikh girl to get groomed I’m not surprised.... scumbag mentality 

Mate you have studied me, if only you gave your own bhuddi that much attention...

Tell me the success of grooming issues?..its gonna take a large scale revolt.. your dumb fukin arse dont get it...the 'main jatt ah' is coming straight outta you..

45 minutes ago, Yodah said:

Talking about Uncles & nephews & fathers etc... how are your nephews & nieces who are half sulle and call you mama?

Probably same as your niece/nephew who call you thaiya/chacha...actually not so bad as i did not do the bad karm..your conscious if defo not clean there, prick...hope you didn't pay to abort 'jatt ah' prick..

Teach yourself a lesson before coming here like a phudu jatt talking fudhu shit.me an my bros shit, bet your the youngest, admin cut runt..

18 hours ago, samurai2 said:

Mate you have studied me, if only you gave your own bhuddi that much attention...

Tell me the success of grooming issues?..its gonna take a large scale revolt.. your dumb fukin arse dont get it...the 'main jatt ah' is coming straight outta you..

Probably same as your niece/nephew who call you thaiya/chacha...actually not so bad as i did not do the bad karm..your conscious if defo not clean there, prick...hope you didn't pay to abort 'jatt ah' prick..

Teach yourself a lesson before coming here like a phudu jatt talking fudhu shit.me an my bros shit, bet your the youngest, admin cut runt..

Listen pappu I understand you got a online reputation on this site to protect so I’ll let you have the last word... you can reply back but I’m done even though this has been entertaining.... just hope you don’t knife anyone... hahahaha... what a clown 

On 11/14/2019 at 5:46 PM, Yodah said:

I don't think forging 'alliances' with other communities in this way is a good idea at all. I think we should keep in mind that in the UK the grooming issue that Sikhs face is one that mainly stems from elements within the pakistani community, and not throw that on all and every sullah community. Yes, some other sullay may have jumped on that too following the pak lead, (like afghans and various stray converts) but we have to be careful of 'mission creep.' We don't want what is essentially dealing with sociopathic, rapist, pimps from within the pak community to turn into some pointless wider war against sullahism in general. 

These other communities have their own issues too, and it is very easy to use and abuse a smaller group and then discard them whenever is suitable, this is common practice. Some docile Sikhs just keep seeming to fall for this one again and again, especially when it comes to anglos. If we do what you suggest, the underlying implicit message is that apnay can't look after their own issues and need help like wimps, which isn't a position we want to be projecting.

Plus we already have issues with attempts at infiltration by various 'gorment' agencies with gadaar, sycophantic members of our own community - that we need to be on top of. Linking with outsiders, will only increase the risk of this a thousandfold. 

This is all about setting and maintaining healthy boundaries. 

2 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

I don't think forging 'alliances' with other communities in this way is a good idea at all. I think we should keep in mind that in the UK the grooming issue that Sikhs face is one that mainly stems from elements within the pakistani community, and not throw that on all and every sullah community. Yes, some other sullay may have jumped on that too following the pak lead, (like afghans and various stray converts) but we have to be careful of 'mission creep.' We don't want what is essentially dealing with sociopathic, rapist, pimps from within the pak community to turn into some pointless wider war against sullahism in general. 

These other communities have their own issues too, and it is very easy to use and abuse a smaller group and then discard them whenever is suitable, this is common practice. Some docile Sikhs just keep seeming to fall for this one again and again, especially when it comes to anglos. If we do what you suggest, the underlying implicit message is that apnay can't look after their own issues and need help like wimps, which isn't a position we want to be projecting.

Plus we already have issues with attempts at infiltration by various 'gorment' agencies with gadaar, sycophantic members of our own community - that we need to be on top of. Linking with outsiders, will only increase the risk of this a thousandfold. 

This is all about setting and maintaining healthy boundaries. 

Overall I think most Sikhs on the frontline dealing with this issue are actually clued up enough not to get used & discarded.... the actual situation seems to be that other communities are actually turning to Sikhs like Mohan Singh from SaS for assistance, advice & support in combating grooming.

it might only be elements of the paki community that are doing this but the number of girls that have been groomed is massive... something drastic needs to be done...I think a wider awareness where every community being targeted by these groomers speaking out together will finally put the spotlight firmly on pakis... at the moment the media keep calling groomers ‘asian’.... 

In terms of infiltration... that will always happen regardless of how big or small your movement is... got gurdwara committees that have been infiltrated  

my personal opinion is I don’t really care about goreh, heard enough stories from my old man & uncles etc about the shit they had to do back in days

Mohan Singh from Sikh awareness society has done massive amounts of work around grooming cases etc.... don’t think anyone can class him as a wimp if you watch the video I’ll add.... he didn’t go to them for help.... they came to him... which as I said earlier is the main pattern now.... outsiders want our help & guidance.... should we refuse? If it was the political type of goreh trying to make alliances with Sikhs then that would be alarming & they shouldn’t be trusted

Watch this Mohan Singh video... funnily enough it’s because of him I found out about this site a while back... as he’s Sikh awareness too I thought this was their site

https://youtu.be/LSKiCKm7z1c

3 hours ago, Yodah said:

Overall I think most Sikhs on the frontline dealing with this issue are actually clued up enough not to get used & discarded.... the actual situation seems to be that other communities are actually turning to Sikhs like Mohan Singh from SaS for assistance, advice & support in combating grooming.

it might only be elements of the paki community that are doing this but the number of girls that have been groomed is massive... something drastic needs to be done...I think a wider awareness where every community being targeted by these groomers speaking out together will finally put the spotlight firmly on pakis... at the moment the media keep calling groomers ‘asian’.... 

In terms of infiltration... that will always happen regardless of how big or small your movement is... got gurdwara committees that have been infiltrated  

my personal opinion is I don’t really care about goreh, heard enough stories from my old man & uncles etc about the shit they had to do back in days

Mohan Singh from Sikh awareness society has done massive amounts of work around grooming cases etc.... don’t think anyone can class him as a wimp if you watch the video I’ll add.... he didn’t go to them for help.... they came to him... which as I said earlier is the main pattern now.... outsiders want our help & guidance.... should we refuse? If it was the political type of goreh trying to make alliances with Sikhs then that would be alarming & they shouldn’t be trusted

Watch this Mohan Singh video... funnily enough it’s because of him I found out about this site a while back... as he’s Sikh awareness too I thought this was their site

https://youtu.be/LSKiCKm7z1c

I get you, but until we sort our own issues out, we'd be foolish to think we can help others with their issues. Plus we do have a conflict of interest. Don't you think we should expect the christian community to sort out their own internal issues with grooming/pedophilia before forming any hypothetical alliance - I mean I know lots of RC christians and they know that they have their own mad issues with a lot of their priests. As for CofE, I mean look, as we speak, the head of that 'church' (the queen) has her own son stuck in the middle of a grooming/pedo case.

From my longitudinal perspective, more has been achieved than most apnay would probably realise, but that is not to say more doesn't need to be done. The indigenous society here has a very strange attitude towards grooming. Remember their own police force and politicians have covered it up for decades. Goray need to confront their own ruling classes and establishment orgs like the police and social services, to get answers about why so many of their own girls were ignored when they were being abused - and stop buying into that bullshyte that it was because the establishment goray were afraid of being called racist, which is clearly obfuscation. This is an internal matter for them. You should realise that some of the apneean that were groomed and pimped out weren't just sold to other paks, but also goray too. 

I think it is well worth watching this whole video till the end. Bhai Jagraj Singh makes many important points about self-sufficiency here. I've seen that Bhai Mohan Singh video before, and I think that avenue has been fully explored by Sikhs now. Other communities have their own agendas. Brits have a habit of running to SIkhs when they are in over their heads only to suddenly discard them when they see fit.

It's like the people in the video in the OP have said: there is a cultural issue with pedophilia in this country. It has been normalised - look at all the nonces in the BBC like Saville and Rolf Harris etc. Look at how the policeman in the OP clearly states how the police were essentially indifferent to the pimped out girls, and harassed them instead of the men who groomed them. Says a lot. It's the longstanding cultural attitudes towards these things that need to change in england. These attitudes are older than recent immigrant arrivals. 

12 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

I get you, but until we sort our own issues out, we'd be foolish to think we can help others with their issues. Plus we do have a conflict of interest. Don't you think we should expect the christian community to sort out their own internal issues with grooming/pedophilia before forming any hypothetical alliance - I mean I know lots of RC christians and they know that they have their own mad issues with a lot of their priests. As for CofE, I mean look, as we speak, the head of that 'church' (the queen) has her own son stuck in the middle of a grooming/pedo case.

From my longitudinal perspective, more has been achieved than most apnay would probably realise, but that is not to say more doesn't need to be done. The indigenous society here has a very strange attitude towards grooming. Remember their own police force and politicians have covered it up for decades. Goray need to confront their own ruling classes and establishment orgs like the police and social services, to get answers about why so many of their own girls were ignored when they were being abused - and stop buying into that bullshyte that it was because the establishment goray were afraid of being called racist, which is clearly obfuscation. This is an internal matter for them. You should realise that some of the apneean that were groomed and pimped out weren't just sold to other paks, but also goray too. 

I think it is well worth watching this whole video till the end. Bhai Jagraj Singh makes many important points about self-sufficiency here. I've seen that Bhai Mohan Singh video before, and I think that avenue has been fully explored by Sikhs now. Other communities have their own agendas. Brits have a habit of running to SIkhs when they are in over their heads only to suddenly discard them when they see fit.

It's like the people in the video in the OP have said: there is a cultural issue with pedophilia in this country. It has been normalised - look at all the nonces in the BBC like Saville and Rolf Harris etc. Look at how the policeman in the OP clearly states how the police were essentially indifferent to the pimped out girls, and harassed them instead of the men who groomed them. Says a lot. It's the longstanding cultural attitudes towards these things that need to change in england. These attitudes are older than recent immigrant arrivals. 

Agree with a lot of what you say but do you think pedophilia the goreh do and the grooming sulleh do are the same? Obviously both are disgusting but do think the sulleh are more driven by religion & the whole sex jihad shit... the pedo goreh are just twisted pedos but don’t think they are driven by religion.

we got stories of pedo gianis trying to touch up kids too... I just think grooming by pedos & grooming by religiously motivated groups may look the same on the surface but the roots are different

if sulle were grooming Muslim girls too then they would fall into same category as the pedo goreh but they deliberately target non Muslims.

there is defo a massive cover up that went on, maybe the establishment kept it all covered up but let it all come out in the media now to take the spotlight away from their own gund they get up to

Mohan singh in that video calls out the political establishment & the goreh there agree with him, the average working class gorah means nothing to the establishment... this is a grooming issue but a class issue too 

whether we like it or not Sikhs are a minority & our voice has been ignored for years by the media... that has started to change now but things accelerated when goreh had this shit turn up on their doorstep... it’s not the average working class gorah that ignored Sikhs... it was the establishment who are now also ignoring the working class goreh

Sikh youth are doing brilliant work and focusing more on Sikh community which I fully support but at the same time I’m not going to knock someone like Mohan Singh for the approach he is taking