Ex policeman John Wedger exposes how the police protect pedophile rings

dalsingh101

3 hours ago, Yodah said:

Agree with a lot of what you say but do you think pedophilia the goreh do and the grooming sulleh do are the same? Obviously both are disgusting but do think the sulleh are more driven by religion & the whole sex jihad shit... the pedo goreh are just twisted pedos but don’t think they are driven by religion.

we got stories of pedo gianis trying to touch up kids too... I just think grooming by pedos & grooming by religiously motivated groups may look the same on the surface but the roots are different

if sulle were grooming Muslim girls too then they would fall into same category as the pedo goreh but they deliberately target non Muslims.

there is defo a massive cover up that went on, maybe the establishment kept it all covered up but let it all come out in the media now to take the spotlight away from their own gund they get up to

Mohan singh in that video calls out the political establishment & the goreh there agree with him, the average working class gorah means nothing to the establishment... this is a grooming issue but a class issue too 

Yes, but it's the longstanding establishment attitudes that essentially gave the pak groomers carte blanche to do what they do unchallenged, the goray were fully aware of situation but deeply entrenched cultural attitudes cause them to be indifferent to it. If anything, they would be confused about how strong Sikh feelings about the issue was/is. But as we can see, the reaction by Sikhs and some working class goray forced their hand. 

But don't for one minute think that all wc goray share the attitudes shown by those in the Mohan Singh video. Some don't care and would rather this all goes away so they can continue with their hedonistic lifestyles. Some of them are closet racists who want to exploit the situation for a wider attack on brown men and immigrants. Many of them have sullay married into their families too, and this affects their stance. It's all very murky and this is another reason for us to be somewhat aloof from baharlay bundhay. 

This stuff could've been nipped in the bud decades ago but establishment orgs (like the police and mainstream media) deliberately ignored it and vilified the Sikhs who were forced to confront it. 

WC goray have achieved the objective of forcing the gorment to confront the issue their girls are facing (fairplay and well done to them), and many white working class goriaan are generally aware now.  In all this the establishment has persistently (to this day) ignored and detracted from Sikh concerns. You have to get your head around the true attitude of the anglo establishment attitudes towards Sikhs, that have consistently been one of contempt, use and abuse for centuries, despite covering this up with nostalgic, neo-colonialist propaganda. 

whether we like it or not Sikhs are a minority & our voice has been ignored for years by the media... that has started to change now but things accelerated when goreh had this shit turn up on their doorstep... it’s not the average working class gorah that ignored Sikhs... it was the establishment who are now also ignoring the working class goreh

Sikh youth are doing brilliant work and focusing more on Sikh community which I fully support but at the same time I’m not going to knock someone like Mohan Singh for the approach he is taking 

I'm not knocking Bhai Mohan Singh, I have the utmost respect for him. He's done what was necessary and shown the average gora what goes on is wider than just goriaan getting targeted. 

That being done, it's on us to protect our community and this involves many things, not just street level vigilance and activism, but also a cultural shift amongst our own through education, this is happening as we speak. 

Even I get asked to talk to young apneean now (by their parents and families) to clue them up these days. Sikh channels are on it, and we've got a few orgs dealing with it (despite the determined attacks and obfuscation attempts from the establishment). 

You need to realise that protecting our community is our own dharam (spiritual duty) as Singhs and not rely on others for it. That will end disastrously. WC goray full well know our position now (thanks to people like Bhai Mohan Singh and many others behind the scenes at ground level), not all of the goray are bothered about our issues though. This is our dharam yudh. They've done what was necessary to forewarn and protect their kurian, we need to carry on with doing this on our end, and we should not rely on outsiders for this, that's further emasculation. 

Organise, be aware and spread awareness. Some of our people have been doing this for a while now, we're bearing the fruits of it now. But this looks like it will be a long and dirty battle. 

And this will change our communities attitudes towards those in power here, and they will continue to try every dirty trick in the book to avoid this. We have to be proper Singhlike to win this.

For the record, I think when we get paks off this, other races will come in fill that void and start targeting apneean in the same way. 

@Yodah

If you haven't already, I strongly advise downloading and reading this report, that was sent to the Home Office. It contextualises things very well:

22 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Yes, but it's the longstanding establishment attitudes that essentially gave the pak groomers carte blanche to do what they do unchallenged, the goray were fully aware of situation but deeply entrenched cultural attitudes cause them to be indifferent to it. If anything, they would be confused about how strong Sikh feelings about the issue was/is. But as we can see, the reaction by Sikhs and some working class goray forced their hand. 

But don't for one minute think that all wc goray share the attitudes shown by those in the Mohan Singh video. Some don't care and would rather this all goes away so they can continue with their hedonistic lifestyles. Some of them are closet racists who want to exploit the situation for a wider attack on brown men and immigrants. Many of them have sullay married into their families too, and this affects their stance. It's all very murky and this is another reason for us to be somewhat aloof from baharlay bundhay. 

This stuff could've been nipped in the bud decades ago but establishment orgs (like the police and mainstream media) deliberately ignored it and vilified the Sikhs who were forced to confront it. 

WC goray have achieved the objective of forcing the gorment to confront the issue their girls are facing (fairplay and well done to them), and many white working class goriaan are generally aware now.  In all this the establishment has persistently (to this day) ignored and detracted from Sikh concerns. You have to get your head around the true attitude of the anglo establishment attitudes towards Sikhs, that have consistently been one of contempt, use and abuse for centuries, despite covering this up with nostalgic, neo-colonialist propaganda. 

I'm not knocking Bhai Mohan Singh, I have the utmost respect for him. He's done what was necessary and shown the average gora what goes on is wider than just goriaan getting targeted. 

That being done, it's on us to protect our community and this involves many things, not just street level vigilance and activism, but also a cultural shift amongst our own through education, this is happening as we speak. 

Even I get asked to talk to young apneean now (by their parents and families) to clue them up these days. Sikh channels are on it, and we've got a few orgs dealing with it (despite the determined attacks and obfuscation attempts from the establishment). 

You need to realise that protecting our community is our own dharam (spiritual duty) as Singhs and not rely on others for it. That will end disastrously. WC goray full well know our position now (thanks to people like Bhai Mohan Singh and many others behind the scenes at ground level), not all of the goray are bothered about our issues though. This is our dharam yudh. They've done what was necessary to forewarn and protect their kurian, we need to carry on with doing this on our end, and we should not rely on outsiders for this, that's further emasculation. 

Organise, be aware and spread awareness. Some of our people have been doing this for a while now, we're bearing the fruits of it now. But this looks like it will be a long and dirty battle. 

And this will change our communities attitudes towards those in power here, and they will continue to try every dirty trick in the book to avoid this. We have to be proper Singhlike to win this.

For the record, I think when we get paks off this, other races will come in fill that void and start targeting apneean in the same way. 

Bro My original comment has been misunderstood I think... the reason I said we should join forces with anyone sulle target was to put the spotlight on them & to expose they are driven by religion to do what they do... this would then hopefully force the media’s hand in stoping they describing them as ‘Asians’ 

I know very well this is our problem to handle.. a handful of apne been doing what they can for years even when most apne didn’t even acknowledge the problem

if Mohan Singh had gone to goreh for help my opinion would be much different, but it’s the opposite that is happening, they are coming to us

I’m glad that Sikh youth are focusing all effort towards helping Sikh girls only but happy to lend my support to Mohan Singh... not because of goreh but because I respect Mohan Singh as a man & what he stands for.

I hope the wider Sikh community now starts to appreciate the sacrifice some of our brothers have made over the years & also wake up & realise that the police & politicians don’t give a shit about Sikhs 

powerfist.png.5d27db3cf210a52aa284b7947f0c8888.png

On 11/22/2019 at 12:54 PM, Yodah said:

I hope the wider Sikh community now starts to appreciate the sacrifice some of our brothers have made over the years & also wake up & realise that the police & politicians don’t give a shit about Sikhs 

• 3 months later...
9 hours ago, samurai2 said:

Lets arrange a fight, you and me one on one.. i'll KO your egotistical arse and im done with sikhi, admin cut all you big sikhi pricks.....lets go!!!

If you're done with Sikhi, then maybe get off the forum and leave it to those who aren't done with it.

Seriously, with all that is going on in the world, and the country, you think the way you are going on is a good idea............ 

9 hours ago, PrideOfSikhs said:

He could have mentioned Muslims and Pakistanis but then we wouldn't be seeing this video, at least not on YouTube.

He did, he sort of played it down, which I partially understand because he is viewing things from a wider perspective of a systemic culture here in the UK that spans the political classes and the police. The Pak groomers operated in a context, this explores the wider national context and explains why they were able to get away with it for so long, and also the state reaction to the Sikhs who confronted the grooming of Sikh girls in the UK. Who were (and are!!) met with so much resistance and obfuscation by the political classes and their instruments in the police and social services.  Whilst they now begrudgingly acknowledge the grooming of white girls from that quarter (mainly down to a fear of social unrest by the working class whites in my opinion), they still refuse to accept that Sikh girls are/were also targeted. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/27/2020 at 6:06 PM, Jageera said:

take this fist and stick it up your loose ass dally bastard. Im sure you will enjoy it knowing they type of poofter khusra you are.

This is what your mom likes on a cold evening Jageera. lol

10 hours ago, samurai2 said:

Ground level sh!t??..

& our so called 'sikh,' boys blackmailing the same girls they 'saved,'..,??

Have a admin cut day off..

I bet you these 'boys' was from your jaat too. 

Anyway, I thought you had enough of the forum and Sikhi? Why you back?  

4 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

This is what your mom likes on a cold evening Jageera. lol

I bet you these 'boys' was from your jaat too. 

Anyway, I thought you had enough of the forum and Sikhi? Why you back?  

This is what isolation does. The simran posts are pretty good  on this forum, especially the older posts.

Yeh they were jatt, cos thats the only jaat that shows up time and time again. 

& idont think you get all this jaat paat stuff. It is important, its easy too just look at the negative traits of all jaats.

• 1 month later...
On 4/13/2020 at 2:01 AM, samurai2 said:

Ive offered Yodah a one on one.

Lets see what happens.

Took this clown 4 months to find his testicles & come back on here & ask for a ‘one on one’ when the whole world is on lockdown....

Let me guess... you been listening to Sidhu Moosewala for the last 4 months to build up some courage.....

Run along little boy.... you either have mental issues or really are just a no one... if it ever came down to it you would never ever see my face...... I wouldn’t even bother lifting my little finger for a sad internet warrior. 

Comedy gold

On 5/13/2020 at 8:11 PM, Yodah said:

Let me guess... you been listening to Sidhu Moosewala for the last 4 months to build up some courage.....

That has to go down as a classic line on the forum! lol

Don't trigger him for all our sakes! 

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.nwemail.co.uk/news/18466380.barrow-police-not-made-arrests/?ref=ar

POLICE have revealed that nobody was arrested last night after pictures and videos were shared of officers in Cavendish Street. 

Detectives have launched an investigation into an incident of physical and sexual abuse against a teenager from Barrow.

A number of takeaways in Barrow are alleged to be linked to the investigation. 

A number of posts shared on social media showed a picture of a boarded-up window at one Barrow takeaway but police have now confirmed the window at Mr Cheekos was damaged prior to the allegations being made.

Other images and videos showed a number of police officers in Cavendish Street but Cumbria Police has today told The Mail that no arrests have been made. 

However, police have confirmed increased patrols were undertaken last night, in response to the heightened concerns on social media.

Bosses at Mithali Takeaway in Cavendish Street, Dhaba restaurant in Dalton Road and Barrow Indian Cuisine in Cavendish Street issued a joint statement yesterday after the allegations surfaced.

They said: “We are deeply saddened and shocked to hear that an allegation of rape has been made.

“We strongly condemn this incident. We are all ready to help and assist police by giving any information related to this.

“We are requesting police to take exemplary action against those criminals as a matter of urgency and we demand justice for the victim.

“As you all know Mithali has been a family run business for more than 25 years serving the local people in the Furness area.

“Please be assured that we are willing to co-operate fully with the police and the local people to bring those responsible of such a heinous crime to justice.”

• 2 weeks later...