Ex policeman John Wedger exposes how the police protect pedophile rings

dalsingh101

Certain people need to stop f**king about and ruining this important thread with outbursts. 

2 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Certain people need to stop f**king about and ruining this important thread with outbursts. 

These very people should be kicked out.

Too much of challenging, swearing, provoking, being disrespectful, threatning, insulting, bad mouthing ..... 

Enough of being lenient with them.

On 6/7/2020 at 9:16 PM, harsharan000 said:

These very people should be kicked out.

Too much of challenging, swearing, provoking, being disrespectful, threatning, insulting, bad mouthing ..... 

Enough of being lenient with them.

I get a feeling that they are at home, sipping on a glassy, and then they post when they are 'on one'. They know they've messed up by how they delete the post when they sober up...... lol

16 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

I get a feeling that they are at home, sipping on a glassy, and then they post when they are 'on one'. They know they've messed up by how they delete the post when they sober up...... lol

Sidhu moosewala has a lot to answer for....

• 8 months later...
2 hours ago, samurai2 said:

Thats all good.. lets set up a 1 on 1 now... i dont give too s"its but we can record it and put it on this forum-even youtube...

Great idea,a true 'Yodah' would have no problem facing a challenge by a 'Samurai'.

2 hours ago, samurai2 said:

& that was for yodah.. but if dalsingh wants to get involved,  its ok

Lol, doubt that would materialize as dally is a keyboard warrior that has been spamming forums for the past 10 years,clown is a legend in his own mind,all talk no action.

On 2/20/2021 at 4:18 AM, Jageera said:

Great idea,a true 'Yodah' would have no problem facing a challenge by a 'Samurai'.

Lol, doubt that would materialize as dally is a keyboard warrior that has been spamming forums for the past 10 years,clown is a legend in his own mind,all talk no action.

Bro thats your beef not mine..im just calling out a so called yodah & whoever wants to get involved its all good.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • dalsingh101 changed the title to Ex policeman John Wedger exposes how the police protect pedophile rings