The African-American Sikh convert

dalsingh101

14 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

Very good find veer ji here is a few more related videos i have found which shows waheguru can do kirpa on anyone regardless of colour,caste,religion etc

That's very true veer ji. But we should also take note of how some of these brothers and sisters are treated quite shabbily by some people in Gurdwaras. That is disgraceful. 

Also, these people are on the frontline. This is Guru ji's hukam of how this panth is spreading. It's an important step in our community becoming truly global, and becoming diverse outside of Panjabcentrism, as it was supposed to, and originally was. 

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

That's very true veer ji. But we should also take note of how some of these brothers and sisters are treated quite shabbily by some people in Gurdwaras. That is disgraceful. 

Also, these people are on the frontline. This is Guru ji's hukam of how this panth is spreading. It's an important step in our community becoming truly global, and becoming diverse outside of Panjabcentrism, as it was supposed to, and originally was. 

Veer ji i agree 100% with you that its shocking and sad how they are treated at gurdwara its disguisting behaviour.

Here is a video i found on social media which shows even in public the police won't leave them alone either 

What an ignorant policeman...........

What fudhu who's grown up in England doesn't know that Singhs can carry kirpans.......