Sikhs from Punjab join as anti-CAA, NRC stir at Delhi's Shaheen Bagh enters second month

kdsingh80

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/sikhs-from-punjab-join-as-anti-caa-nrc-stir-at-delhis-shaheen-bagh-enters-second-month/articleshow/73279325.cms

Sikh's are now a completely lost community. They don't even know where their benefits are. CAA is providing citizenship to persecuted Sikh's from Afghanistan and Pakistan. Yet many Sikh's are stupidly protesting like dhimmi's just to show solidarity with muslims which are actually taking their anger against Modi.

On 1/18/2020 at 2:28 PM, kdsingh80 said:

Sikh's are now a completely lost community. 

Wrong. We are doing exactly what we should that is resisting tyranny in any form.

CAA is providing citizenship to persecuted Sikh's from Afghanistan and Pakistan

Bullshit.If that is the true reason and motivation it could be implemented without discriminating against anyone or encouraging religious bigotry.But thats not the intention.It is just a tool of bigotry and tyranny against a minority when the majority has power and to satisfy the ruling party's bloodthirsty saffron idiots.

Yet many Sikh's are stupidly protesting like dhimmi's just to show solidarity with muslims which are actually taking their anger against Modi.

What does it feel like to be a running dog of the hindus, kanwardeep? So afraid all the time of offending your masters that you are willing to attack your own.Not having a backbone to think for yourself. I shudder at the thought that people like you identify as Sikhs who have no qualms with rape and murder as long as it satisfies their nationalistic goals and bloodthirsty hate.

Any type of bigotry or discrimination has to be nipped at the bud because if we let this one pass by the next bigoted legislation could be passed against Sikhs! If we dont stand with others now, there would be no one left to stand with us in the future.These tyrants have already started their nonsense with Kashmir and oppressing the people there.If all of india keeps quiet we never know who their next victim is going to be.

The hindu is trying to be a hero right now but weren't you people loyal dogs of the mughals?Sending your women as gifts to muslim rulers?Converting to islam in public but quietly at home living as hindus just as it is written & criticised in the Sri Guru Granth Sahib?Only after the muslim and white men left,when it was totally safe ,only then the coward hindu shows its true colors which is just an expression of its coward nature.

Dont worry babu kd, we dont need hindutva as our 'umbrella' to protect us.You people and your modi can take your legislation,roll it up and shove it where the sun doesn't shine babu.

On 1/19/2020 at 2:37 PM, Jageera said:

Wrong. We are doing exactly what we should that is resisting tyranny in any form.

CAA is tyranny . Your logic is getting weird

Bullshit.If that is the true reason and motivation it could be implemented without discriminating against anyone or encouraging religious bigotry.But thats not the intention.It is just a tool of bigotry and tyranny against a minority when the majority has power and to satisfy the ruling party's bloodthirsty saffron idiots.

Do you even have knowledge of CAA. It provides citizenship to persecuted minorities from three countries Afghanistan , Pakistan and Bangladesh. Now muslims are not minorities in these countries so they are not included in this. What is wrong in that

Any type of bigotry or discrimination has to be nipped at the bud because if we let this one pass by the next bigoted legislation could be passed against Sikhs

CAA has nothing to do with Indian Muslim's it just give citizenship to Hindu and other minorities . BTW Anti CAA protests are led by Congress party , the party responsible for Bluestar and anti Sikh genocide. Dhimmi Sikh's like you are standing with them 

17 hours ago, kdsingh80 said:

BTW Anti CAA protests are led by Congress party , the party responsible for Bluestar and anti Sikh genocide. Dhimmi Sikh's like you are standing with them 

This is an inaccurate and mischievous statement. Although organizationally it was the Congress party that initiated the pogroms,ideologically it originated from and was supported overwhelmingly by hindutva and organizations that it represented.It was their long time plan and mission to destroy the Sikh economy and self esteem and shut the Sikhs up forever.

I see no point arguing with you since going by your post history you are very anti-Sikh and an individual thats filled with hate and anger. If we go by your logic that I'm a 'Dhimmi' then by that same logic it would make you a 'cow piss drinking rapist'.

7 minutes ago, Jageera said:

This is an inaccurate and mischievous statement. Although organizationally it was the Congress party that initiated the pogroms,ideologically it originated from and was supported overwhelmingly by hindutva and organizations that it represented.It was their long time plan and mission to destroy the Sikh economy and self esteem and shut the Sikhs up forever.

I see no point arguing with you since going by your post history you are very anti-Sikh and an individual thats filled with hate and anger. If we go by your logic that I'm a 'Dhimmi' then by that same logic it would make you a 'cow piss drinking rapist'.

As usual no knowledge but bakwaas. Please tell how CAA is anti muslim ? What rights it take of Indian Muslim's so that Sikh's should protest with them.

20 minutes ago, kdsingh80 said:

As usual no knowledge but bakwaas. Please tell how CAA is anti muslim ? What rights it take of Indian Muslim's so that Sikh's should protest with them.

See, as I said,no point engaging you as you dismiss everything that doesn't conform with your views as bakwaas. By default this hindu supremacist law places muslims as 3rd class citizens by giving special treatment to one group and not to another.

What if a western country creates a law saying that all south asians are welcome to migrate to their country except indians as they are rapists, how would you feel then?

Also,as I said earlier,if 1 discriminating law is allowed to be enacted, there is nothing to stop further discriminating laws from being enacted in the future that could possibly target other minorities such as Sikhs! So it is better to nip this stupidity in the bud right now.

It's sad that while the rest of the world especially China has it's focus on growing it's economy and educating it's youth, indian politicians are busy ensuring that it remains a hate and misery afflicted third world shithole for a long time to come.

28 minutes ago, Jageera said:

What if a western country creates a law saying that all south asians are welcome to migrate to their country except indians as they are rapists, how would you feel then?

Western countries do allow refugees and victims from several countries and give them citizenship over priority basis over economic migrants from other countries.the CAA gives citizenship to Hindu Sikh's and other minorities which came to India upto 2014 December. Now there is hardly any case of Muslims migrating because of persecution from these countries. Yes Bangladeshi Muslim do come but they don't come because of persecution . They come just like Mexicans cross border and go to USA for jobs.

As far your obsession with Indian rapists is concerned. Please go and check Rape rate worldwide. Rape is worldwide problem not specific to India or Hindu's. Also please check rape rate in Punjab which is as similar as rest of India. So when you call Indian rapists it includes Hindi muslims and Sikhs too

28 minutes ago, Jageera said:

Also,as I said earlier,if 1 discriminating law is allowed to be enacted, there is nothing to stop further discriminating laws from being enacted in the future that could possibly target other minorities such as Sikhs! So it is better to nip this stupidity in the bud right now.

The law give citizenship to Hindu Sikh's Christians parsis Jain's. How is that discrimination or hindu supermacist law? 

Meanwhile in Pakistan

https://www.indiatoday.in/world/story/pakistan-another-case-of-alleged-kidnapping-forced-conversion-surfaces-1638257-2020-01-19

Another Hindu girl allegedly kidnapped, forcibly converted in Pakistan

Around 1000 Hindu , Sikh and Christian girls are kidnapped raped and converted in Pakistan every year . People like jageera don't have any sympathy for them . 

17 minutes ago, kdsingh80 said:

As far your obsession with Indian rapists is concerned. Please go and check Rape rate worldwide. Rape is worldwide problem not specific to India or Hindu's. Also please check rape rate in Punjab which is as similar as rest of India. So when you call Indian rapists it includes Hindi muslims and Sikhs too

Oh ok.And during 1984 and other attacks against minorities.What about that?What about the indian army using rape as a weapon?I will call you people whatever i see fit,the same way you labeled me and everyone against you a dhimmi.

20 minutes ago, kdsingh80 said:

The law give citizenship to Hindu Sikh's Christians parsis Jain's. How is that discrimination or hindu supermacist law? 

Are you retarded or are you trolling me? It is discrimination as it does not give citizenship to Muslims fleeing persecution.It is hindu supremacism because it fulfills and satisfy the hatred and bloodlust hindus have against muslims and other minorities. It is an attempt by hindus to humiliate muslims and rally support of the saffron monkey brigade to support the politicians alligned with this madness.

1 minute ago, kdsingh80 said:

Meanwhile in Pakistan

https://www.indiatoday.in/world/story/pakistan-another-case-of-alleged-kidnapping-forced-conversion-surfaces-1638257-2020-01-19

Another Hindu girl allegedly kidnapped, forcibly converted in Pakistan

Around 1000 Hindu , Sikh and Christian girls are kidnapped raped and converted in Pakistan every year . People like jageera don't have any sympathy for them . 

Lol in india they still would be raped and murdered by hindus,whats the difference?

Image result for vet raped

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-50682262

Are women any safer in India today?

Rape and sexual violence against women have been in focus in India since the December 2012 gang-rape and murder of a young woman on a bus in the capital, Delhi.

But there has been no sign that crimes against women are abating.

According to government figures, police registered 33,658 cases of rape in India in 2017, an average of 92 rapes every day.

19 minutes ago, Jageera said:

Are you retarded or are you trolling me? It is discrimination as it does not give citizenship to Muslims fleeing persecution.It is hindu supremacism because it fulfills and satisfy the hatred and bloodlust hindus have against muslims and other minorities. It is an attempt by hindus to humiliate muslims and rally support of the saffron monkey brigade to support the politicians alligned with this madness.

CAA gives citizenship to minorities which fled from religious persecution and which are already in india upto 2014. There are no Muslims in India which fled religious persecution from these countries upto 2014. You moron simply don't understand this

20 minutes ago, Jageera said:

Lol in india they still would be raped and murdered by hindus,whats the difference?

Image result for vet raped

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-50682262

Are women any safer in India today?

Rape and sexual violence against women have been in focus in India since the December 2012 gang-rape and murder of a young woman on a bus in the capital, Delhi.

But there has been no sign that crimes against women are abating.

According to government figures, police registered 33,658 cases of rape in India in 2017, an average of 92 rapes every day.

You Dhimmi moron just simply read Rape stats worldwide

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics

USA has 93000 rapes UK has 85000 Egypt has 2 lakhs and China has 31000

USA and UK has much higher rapes than India.

As I said you have no sympathy for Pakistani Hindu Sikh Christian girls which are abducted by Muslims .

3 minutes ago, kdsingh80 said:

CAA gives citizenship to minorities which fled from religious persecution and which are already in india upto 2014. There are no Muslims in India which fled religious persecution from these countries upto 2014. You moron simply don't understand this

I understand everything clearly and I have explained myself here. It is you who is so blinded by hate and arrogance that you refuse to acknowledge this tyranny of the majority.

Just now, kdsingh80 said:

You Dhimmi moron just simply read Rape stats worldwide

USA has 93000 rapes UK has 85000 Egypt has 2 lakhs and China has 31000

USA and UK has much higher rapes than India.

As I said you have no sympathy for Pakistani Hindu Sikh Christian girls which are abducted by Muslims .

I am talking about india and this lunatic is quoting numbers of foreign countries. I don't care what their number is. Im talking about india.In india they would be abducted by hindus.

According to government figures, police registered 33,658 cases of rape in India in 2017, an average of 92 rapes every day.

Even with 330 million gods,goddesses and vegetarianism,these people just can't seem to stop raping.And yet they have the galls to lecture others.Holy shit!

Just now, Jageera said:

I am talking about india and this lunatic is quoting numbers of foreign countries. I don't care what their number is. Im talking about india.In india they would be abducted by hindus.

According to government figures, police registered 33,658 cases of rape in India in 2017, an average of 92 rapes every day.

Even with 330 million gods,goddesses and vegetarianism,these people just can't seem to stop raping.And yet they have the galls to lecture others.Holy shit!

Lol so Rapes in other countries don't matter but How dare they happen in India . Worldwide problems affect all humans irrespective of country or religion. You simply have very low iq

15 hours ago, kdsingh80 said:

Lol so Rapes in other countries don't matter but How dare they happen in India . Worldwide problems affect all humans irrespective of country or religion. You simply have very low iq

Typical fork tongued snake twisting what I said. The conversation was about india so only a fool or a propagandist would bring up other countries.How pathetic.

15 hours ago, Jageera said:

Babu maybe you should just go back doing what you do best:

Fresh-Cow-Urine.jpg

1 hour ago, Jageera said:

Typical fork tongued snake twisting what I said. The conversation was about india so only a fool or a propagandist would bring up other countries.How pathetic.

As usual no knowledge. Just like GDP per capita is measured to determine which country is rich or poor . Crime like Rapes are measured in per lakh population and India has barely 1.8 Rapes per lakh of population

And BTW instead of reading about other countries first care about the one in which you are living

One rape in Malaysia every 35 minutes, statistics show

https://www.nst.com.my/news/2015/12/116674/one-rape-malaysia-every-35-minutes-statistics-show

A country of barely 32 million people has 3000 Rapes. Much higher that per lakh average of india

2 hours ago, kdsingh80 said:

As usual no knowledge. Just like GDP per capita is measured to determine which country is rich or poor . Crime like Rapes are measured in per lakh population and India has barely 1.8 Rapes per lakh of population

And BTW instead of reading about other countries first care about the one in which you are living

One rape in Malaysia every 35 minutes, statistics show

https://www.nst.com.my/news/2015/12/116674/one-rape-malaysia-every-35-minutes-statistics-show

A country of barely 32 million people has 3000 Rapes. Much higher that per lakh average of india

Again, the rape apologist seems to try to blame everyone else and change the conversation.

From justifying CAA to justifying rape. How low can someone go. Again,I do not see other countries on international newspapers and online with heinous harrowing rape incidents.

I wonder what use is the CAA anyways since india would be hell for anyone looking for refuge. It's better for those seeking refuge to go to the west. At least their daughters wont get raped and murdered on the streets.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-india-rape-factbox/statistics-on-rape-in-india-and-some-well-known-cases-idUSKBN1YA0UV

Reuters Graphic

kanwardeep if you want to blame others to be worse , post a bbc or cnn article here that has a chronology of heinous internationally known rape cases.

india has its own rape timeline here.How proud you saffron monkeys must be:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-india-rape-factbox/statistics-on-rape-in-india-and-some-well-known-cases-idUSKBN1YA0UV

Nov. 1973: Aruna Shanbaug, a 26-year-old nurse, is attacked by a ward attendant at a Mumbai hospital during her night shift. Sohanlal Bhartha Walmiki, who was later convicted and jailed, sodomized and strangled her with a dog chain - cutting off the oxygen supply to her brain and leaving her in a coma.

Left in a vegetative state for more than 40 years, Shanbaug died in 2015.

1990: Hetal Parekh, a 14-year-old schoolgirl, is raped and murdered by Dhananjoy Chatterjee in Kolkata. Chatterjee is sentenced to death and hung in 2004, the first hanging in India in 13 years.

1995: A Jaipur court acquits five men accused of gang-raping Bhanwari Devi, a lower-caste woman who worked with the Women’s Development Project in Rajasthan, in 1992.

Later, a petition is filed in the Supreme Court, which leads to the Vishaka Guidelines being put into place, to protect women against sexual harassment at the workplace.

1996: Law student Priyadarshini Mattoo is found raped and strangled in her Delhi flat. Santosh Kumar Singh, a fellow law student and son of a former senior police officer, is sentenced to death, after being initially acquitted due to a lack of evidence and then retried following a public outcry.

Dec. 2012: A 23-year-old student is beaten and gang-raped on a moving bus in the capital New Delhi and later dies of her injuries. Five men and a juvenile are arrested - four of the men have been sentenced to death and one hanged himself during the trial. The juvenile was freed after completing three years in a reform home.

The crime sparked large-scale protests and led thousands of women across India to break their silence over sexual violence that often goes unreported. Authorities stiffened penalties against sex crimes, introduced fast-track trials in rape cases and made stalking a crime.

Jan. 2018: An 8-year-old Muslim girl is drugged, held captive in a temple and sexually assaulted for a week before being strangled and battered to death with a stone in Kathua town in northern India.

Six men, including a Hindu priest and three police officers, were convicted of the crime. Three were given life sentences.

Jul. 2018: Eighteen men are charged in Chennai with repeatedly raping a 12-year-old girl over a seven-month period, sedating her with drugs and then taking her to vacant apartments in the block to assault her.

Oct. 2018: Catholic bishop Franco Mulakkal is arrested in Kerala after a nun accuses him of raping her repeatedly over two years. He has denied the charges.

July 2019: A young woman who accused Uttar Pradesh state lawmaker Kuldeep Singh Sengar of raping her in 2017 and her lawyer are critically injured in a highway collision, when a truck hit the car in which they were traveling. The woman’s two aunts, who were also in the car, were killed.

Sengar denies the rape and any involvement in the car crash.

Nov. 28, 2019: The charred remains of the veterinarian are found under a flyover near Hyderabad. Four men are arrested on suspicion of gang-rape and murder.

Dec 5, 2019: A 23-year-old rape victim is set ablaze by a gang of men, including the alleged rapist, as she made her way to court to attend a hearing in the case, in Unnao district of Uttar Pradesh, police said.

And going by indian culture,just less than 20% of rape cases are usually reported as victims fear shame and social stigma. I believe the number of actual rapes in india to be much higher,must be around 200,000 rape cases each year.

Rape is so bad in india that you people have a dedicated wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_India

Lol, still trying to deny it babu? Still wish to deny and protect your fellow rapists eh?

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/caa-protest-in-up-etawah-on-camera-women-at-caa-protest-in-up-chased-thrashed-by-cops-2167825

Etawah: 

Women protesters are chased and caned by the Uttar Pradesh police, who also barge into shops and force them to shut, in mobile phone footage that has emerged from a protest in Etawah against the citizenship law on Tuesday.

Video clips show the police chasing the women in the narrow lanes of Pachraha area and raining blows with their batons as they try to break up the protest.

In a 17-second clip, the women can be heard shouting and asking the police why they are being assaulted. It is difficult to make out whether the cops hitting the women protestors are men or women, but police sources insist only women police personnel were tackling the women protestors.

Other mobile phone clips show the police lathi-charging men who had gathered in the area. In one video, cops are seen entering a roadside eatery, hitting the employees inside and shutting it down forcibly.

This is the respect indian police shows towards towards women. These creatures are lower than animals. Kanwardeep still want to try and defend your fascist government? Still want to deny atrocities towards women?