6 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

Articles? Where's the proof? Those articles are not proof. You said quite clearly that Bhindranwale was a spy for the congress. Where's the proof. Not copy and paste articles. Proof.

I wasn't aware I was in a Court of Law and a responsible party required to prove the case?  I have nothing to rely on other than what news media has reported about it and wasn't aware it was point of contention that Indira propped up Sant Bhindranwale against Akali Dal for Congress Party, and he went his own way.

7 minutes ago, HarjasDevi said:

which I consider a kind of political spy for Congress Party,

You "consider" ? You consider that jaggi is a murderer without any proof or conviction. By the same vein you must be a spy for the bajrangi terrorist brigade. You are propping up their lies and excusing their crimes on this forum.

I am not the judge, the jury or the policeman.  I have only news media reports where the NIA claims in it's charges against him, that he is in custody with evidence which investigators have compiled.  Are you calling Punjab Police also Bajrang Dal terrorist brigade now?

May I ask, what crime did Bajrang Dal commit against Sikhs? They have to my knowledge agitated long against anti-Sikh violence.

But in any event, I am of course not a Bajrangi.

12 minutes ago, HarjasDevi said:

I'm just surprised that I receive sanction for replying to abusive comments,

You reap what you sow. You have posted the most vile lie on this forum everytime you have inflicted yourself on us.

but abusive personal insults like these are allowed on what is supposed to be a "religious" website...

I'm no saint. I call a spade a spade, and I will call a liar a liar.

no less such low insults are not even respectable for common websit

And that's why you keep coming back like some kind of parasite.

You can keep posting your lies here. But you won't get away with it.

The more insults and slanders you sling, the more you cheapen this site.

It still won't be a cheap as the terrorist fascist state you call a "motherland".

Nevertheless, what you spit out of your mouth becomes kalunk on your own face

You are a kalunk in whole. Only kalunkis lie. And protect murderers.

Your opinion of me is meaningless..

Well you are meaningless yourself.

but it's unfortunate such tenor of hostility and abuse is permitted because it has a "chilling" effect on discussions,

Discussions? There's no discussions here? Its just propaganda thrown around by you.

3 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

You reap what you sow. You have posted the most vile lie on this forum everytime you have inflicted yourself on us.

I'm no saint. I call a spade a spade, and I will call a liar a liar.

And that's why you keep coming back like some kind of parasite.

You can keep posting your lies here. But you won't get away with it.

It still won't be a cheap as the terrorist fascist state you call a "motherland".

You are a kalunk in whole. Only kalunkis lie. And protect murderers.

Well you are meaningless yourself.

Discussions? There's no discussiosn here? Its just propaganda thrown around by you.

Well, when you are the moderator whom I am reporting abusive insults to... then of course I would expect no less than more of the same.  I will gladly take leave of such a vicious anti-Hindu, pro-jihadi forum masquerading as "Sikh" website. good luck with creating a Khalistan. doubt you will succeed in anything but getting a lot of Sikhs killed.

2 minutes ago, HarjasDevi said:

I wasn't aware I was in a Court of Law and a responsible party required to prove the case? 

You certainly spoke like you were!

Now you are asked to back up your false statements with proof you want to talk about legalities.

2 minutes ago, HarjasDevi said:

I have nothing to rely on other than what news media has reported about it

The media never lies does it.

3 minutes ago, HarjasDevi said:

I am not the judge, the jury or the policeman. 

Well you certainly gave that impression with your verdict on jaggi didn't you?

3 minutes ago, HarjasDevi said:

Are you calling Punjab Police also Bajrang Dal terrorist brigade now?

No im calling them the ravan sena.

1 minute ago, chatanga1 said:

You certainly spoke like you were!

Now you are asked to back up your false statements with proof you want to talk about legalities.

The media never lies does it.

Well you certainly gave that impression with your verdict on jaggi didn't you?

No im calling them the ravan sena.

And the Khalistanis who lob grenades into prayer halls and shoot old men and old woman... they are SANT sipahis to you?

10 minutes ago, HarjasDevi said:

And the Khalistanis who lob grenades into prayer halls and shoot old men and old woman... they are SANT sipahis to you?

No they aren't.

The bajrang janta parishad who defend and protect rapists and killers...they are HUMANS to you?

9 minutes ago, HarjasDevi said:

It is sad what passes itself off as "Sikhism" these days.  Khalistani jihadism is definitely not "Sikh."

Is it as sad as you claiming to be a hindu and calling other people as murderers? You are not a Sikh. You certainly aren't a hindu. True hindus who lived by the divine guidance of the Bhagawad Gita could never do those things. You are a rakhsas. And you talk about kalank, lol.

9 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

No they aren't.

The bajrang janta parishad who defend and protect rapists and killers...they are HUMANS to you?

Is it as sad as you claiming to be a hindu and calling other people as murderers? You are not a Sikh. You certainly aren't a hindu. True hindus who lived by the divine guidance of the Bhagawad Gita could never do those things. You are a rakhsas. And you talk about kalank, lol.

Perhaps you could update me... did not Bajrang Dal respond in terrible fashion after jihadi's bombed a train and killed karsevaks?  Again, isn;'t this ample evidence of foreign government manipulation of India to set off communities against each other?  And why do you persist in blaming me for what they do?

Is it as sad as you claiming to be a hindu and calling other people as murderers? You are not a Sikh. You certainly aren't a hindu. True hindus who lived by the divine guidance of the Bhagawad Gita could never do those things.

Hindu is a location name, an ethnicity is it not?  And Sanatana Dharma is the actual religion.  I never said Bajrang Dal were spiritual people.  I even told in earlier thread RSS are among them, some drunkards even and vicious people of no religion,,, but also some are family men and spiritual.  In other words, you cannot lump all together as being the same, either all good or all bad. These are political groups in any event united by ethnic loyalty to Nationalist Hindustan.

I definitely do call Khalistani militants as murderers, because they are continuing to wage a war against India, and in particular certain religious groups that do not meet with their approval, like Taliban.  For a fact I have never committed a murder or justified acts of murder the way you support Khalistan movement continued struggle, which is just a branch of Pakistani ISI. 
It doesn't matter if I am Hindu or Sikh or Muslim or atheist really, now does it? So attack on my character does nothing. The points of debate would not change.

Now, I said I would leave as you want so much, why do you continue to open discussion with me?

On 3/7/2020 at 2:28 PM, Jarnail Singh Khalsaa said:

“Namdharis” to whom the whole sikh community does not consider “Sikhs”, their present head Thakur Dalip Singh is talking about expensation of Sikhism. The way he (Dalip Singh) is talking to promote our sikh religion, nobody talks like him amongst our selfs. We guys are always mad at each other, fighting over the useless petty issues and use abusive language. Even though we don’t accept namdhari as “Sikhs” but we must watch his video and try to understand his concept of promoting “Sikhism”.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh to all the member,

You given comment on namdhari's, now please comment on this video.

On 3/11/2020 at 11:42 AM, Jarnail Singh Khalsaa said:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh to all the member,

You given comment on namdhari's, now please comment on this video.

Veerji,when a mad dog barks its better to walk away than to bark back.

I cant see anything to comment in this video.

Typical tactic of the enemies of Sikhi.

Feign charity and pretend to uplift our community.Lol,even Pablo Escobar built hospitals and schools with his cocaine money,shall we call him a Mahapurakh?

While at the same time having a deadly tussle with his own brother on who is to be GURU of his cult of fire worshippers,they even marry around the fire.So enough with this crap veerji.If you have not heard anyone talking like this clown in the Sikh panth it's because you dont want to hear.Many Sikhs have been talking,are talking and forever will talk things even better than this cult leader.

• 1 month later...