Coronavirus - Covid 19

Sat1176

Just reread through this thread and I'm glad I did, because it reminded me to try and following my own advice within. 

Lockdown can be tough mentally. Have to keep spirits up in various ways, keep busy. Keep intellectually active too. Relaxed too! Which isn't easy sometimes. 

Simran absolutely, most definitely helps, and might even be one of the key ways of coping/stress management for some. Personally speaking, I think that those who have had some experience and regular practice with naam simran most certainly will benefit from the aspect of stilling of the mind, and allowing thought flows to dissipate. 

Spoke to younger relative who feels they have had the virus symptoms for the past 10/12 days. Some of the early symptoms he described are ones we would have heard about. But he said that the first noticeable symptom was an increase in fever (not a cough). This virus seems to present itself in a variety of ways in people - which maybe shouldn't be too much of a shock given the obvious biological uniquenesses between us - including our immune system functioning. Also, we would do well to remember that viruses mutate which could also help explain differences in observed symptoms. 

Nephew told me he's felt better in the last 2 days, although deep breathing is difficult if not impossible. After his symptoms started, an increase in coughing and phlegm took place. The breathing difficulties often increased to debilitating bouts where people may have to seriously confront their own mortality. 

His suggested strategy for coping mainly involved keeping the air passages decongested, addhak (ginger) chaa with nimbhu (lemon) and honey lots of hot drinks advised. Paracetamol too. His diet would be solely vegetarian at the moment, and no alcohol.  

My dharam. My shardaa. Let my chit just be solely focused on that - because, if I believe: what more have I got to carry me over this world ocean and through to the next. 

Dukh daru sukh rog. 

Here's a blog of someone who was looking after their asthmatic husband who contracted the virus:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8175869/The-Covid-19-diaries-Retired-microbiologist-71-reveals-like-caring-husband.html

Used Facetime for the first time today and spoke to my nephew. He seemed a bit tillhaa but told me he was infinitely better than he had been a week ago. Salute (namastwang) to Akaal Purakh. 

Note: Just to give some insight into other possible symptoms my nephew told me about, that I missed recording above:

Loss of taste. He said he couldn't eat anything, and that certain food tasted like it was just loaded with tons of salt.  

Please find some useful information as provided by Channeled-resource/Spirit-Guide in regards to how to prevent/treat any virus (including coronavirus); all of the following could be used by the person of any age (including children)

Super-Potent mask to Prevent

• Put "Mustard Oil" in nostrils. Use either pinky finger or Q-Tip so that the inner walls of nostrils are wet with oil. No need to pour drops into nose. Use this BEFORE going out of home.
  • Place 1/16 inch (or say size equivalent to ZERO number on regular laptop) "Cinnamomum-Cassia/Cinnamomum-Aromaticum/Dalchini)" on the tongue. Use this BEFORE going out of home. Do NOT use Cinnamomum-Zeylanicum/Verum/True as it is too weak for our purpose

Super-Potent drink to help Immune System to flush out the virus:

Use this tea daily for at-least one time.

• Drink the indian-tea as per the following recipe: This recipe is for 1 cup of tea. Increase the quantity if making more than 1 cup.
    • Water
    • Black Tea (NO green tea)
    • Milk
    • Sugar
    • 1/2 inch of Cinnamomum-Cassia (Dalchini). Cinnamomum-Zeylanicum/Verum/True won't work here as it is too weak for our purpose.
    • Pinch of Licorice Root (Mulethi)
    • Pinch of Ajwain (Trachyspermum ammi)
    • Pinch of Salt
    • Pinch of Saunf (Fennel Seeds)
    • 1 Black Pepper (make sure do NOT use powder; just break the whole pepper into 3-4 pieces)
    • Seeds of 2 Green Cardamom

Reference material (although not detail is captured but will give you some hints): 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7002824/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26403820

51 minutes ago, ragnarok said:

It's not airborne. When you speak you spit, it's unavoidable. If you're sick the droplets will spread th einfection.

It would be extremely foolish to assume it's not airborne.  Especially after what "Fauci" says above. The virus is adapting and mutating. It can survive on surfaces for many hours, so how about all the microscopic dust particles and shedding from clothes and skin? 

37 minutes ago, Lucky said:

It would be extremely foolish to assume it's not airborne.  Especially after what "Fauci" says above. The virus is adapting and mutating. It can survive on surfaces for many hours, so how about all the microscopic dust particles and shedding from clothes and skin? 

At most it can be aerosolised, it's not the same as airborne. The difference is you need to be in close contact with someone, or touch something that has been infected whereas an 'airborne' virus would literally float around in the air. The finest Aerosols can stay in the air up to 3 hours, so far the main public risk for aerosol exposure is public toilets (you can create an aerosol when you poop), whereas health workers have more risks.

The infected droplets when you sneeze spread about 1m, less when you speak. 

Given that up to 50% of the infected are asymptomatic it would make sense for everyone to wear masks at this stage and assume that everyone is a carrier.

On another note, western media and gov sources are way behind the curve the response has been shambolic not to mention the problem with clickbait articles and politicisation of everything. Look at SE Asian sources for more balanced and honest news.

The UK's failure to produce tests is mad!! It's like even developing countries rapidly produced them. We need antibody tests. But then I'm thinking, if your immune system has has learnt to develop antibodies for a particular strain of the virus, if you later get exposed to a mutation of that virus, do you still get symptomatic? 

On 4/5/2020 at 4:10 PM, dalsingh101 said:

The UK's failure to produce tests is mad!! It's like even developing countries rapidly produced them. We need antibody tests. But then I'm thinking, if your immune system has has learnt to develop antibodies for a particular strain of the virus, if you later get exposed to a mutation of that virus, do you still get symptomatic? 

How severe is lockdown in UK. Do they punish people if they go outside

17 minutes ago, kdsingh80 said:

How severe is lockdown in UK. Do they punish people if they go outside

Not like India I guess. No beatings yet, but police have been given powers to restrain young people. They are using shaming more than sotay. 

On 3/23/2020 at 2:26 PM, kdsingh80 said:

Punjab under Full curfew

https://www.news18.com/news/india/for-1st-time-in-years-punjab-enforces-full-curfew-states-covid-19-victim-may-have-infected-hundreds-2547773.html

A person Baldev singh 70 year old died of coronavirus . He was in Hola Mohalla celebrations. Could have infected hundreds.

I've heard he didn't have it