Coronavirus - Covid 19

Sat1176

One of my family friend is in US California. All the three people in the family ( Didi , her husband and her 2-3 year old infant) were running high fever and showing symptoms. As she called her doc who was more a friend, doctor asked her to use as much home remedies as possible staying at home and taking paracetamol every four hours. Doctor told her that these people don't have beds and they aren't treating patients nicely, she said only report to the hospital if you have severe conjestion or breathing problems. They kept praying and having  home made kaada, hot waters, milk haldi plus paracetamol and now they are doing good. Fever is gone. Sore throat, body acje and weakness still persists but everything   seems  in control. Family here was very disturbed too and kept praying. ,

On 4/7/2020 at 3:18 PM, Mooorakh said:

One of my family friend is in US California. All the three people in the family ( Didi , her husband and her 2-3 year old infant) were running high fever and showing symptoms. As she called her doc who was more a friend, doctor asked her to use as much home remedies as possible staying at home and taking paracetamol every four hours. Doctor told her that these people don't have beds and they aren't treating patients nicely, she said only report to the hospital if you have severe conjestion or breathing problems. They kept praying and having  home made kaada, hot waters, milk haldi plus paracetamol and now they are doing good. Fever is gone. Sore throat, body acje and weakness still persists but everything   seems  in control. Family here was very disturbed too and kept praying. ,

Bhen ji its a very tense situation for everyone epecially as i walked outside to local grocery shops the whole streets were empty and all the shops were shut.

That is a good mixture bhen ji as paracetomal is the most popular given painkiller as everyone has it here in the uk. Haldi is the best home medicine but can cause problems for people with acid reflux. 

Praying is the only thing bhen ji and best to read as bani of dasam granth like bramh kavach, rogan te aur sogan te jal jogan te as a shabad and a sampat with japji sahib after every pauri with water jal near by.

5 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Just facetimed nephew, he looked good. Maharaj's kirpa naal he's started going back to work. So if you get it, it's no guarantee that you'll be 'brown bread'. 

Glad to hear veer ji that he is going to back to work as staying at home all day is not pleasent.

On 4/9/2020 at 3:25 PM, kdsingh80 said:

A person's appeal to Punjab Govt

Is this serious? Because it could easily pass for a satirical look at rural Panjabi stereotypes? Is there seriously a brand of sharaab with the name shown on the bottal over there? 

On a related note, I've heard that sudden withdrawal for long term dependent alcoholics can actually be dangerous. 

18 hours ago, Mooorakh said:

Reminder reminder @dalsingh101 veerji. It's not the time for "mental lockdown" as your status hints... Roll up your sleeves,... it seems you have a long to-do list.... 

Cheers! 

Absolutely, but a part of me is like: "Hmmmm so this is what it is like being a spoilt pendu."

No thinking, no pressure of work, loafting around your mini khet (i.e. garden) in the sun. lol 

2 hours ago, Mooorakh said:

Kewl... Then you should happy about it... 

You may have nevr lived such pressure free life otherwise ☺

I'm sure we'll be paying for it one way or another in future though......

On 4/11/2020 at 6:24 PM, dalsingh101 said:

Is this serious? Because it could easily pass for a satirical look at rural Panjabi stereotypes? Is there seriously a brand of sharaab with the name shown on the bottal over there? 

On a related note, I've heard that sudden withdrawal for long term dependent alcoholics can actually be dangerous. 

May be he is serious as most alcoholics are suffering the most from lockdown but for others it is just a matter of laugh

1☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️*

ਅਸਲੀ ਕਾਰਨ ਕੀ ਸੀ* ? 
1. ਪੰਜਾਬ ਦੇ ਹਜਾਰਾਂ ਨਿੱਜੀ ਹਸਪਤਾਲ ਬੰਦ , ਬਹੁਤੇ ਸਰਕਾਰੀ ਹਸਪਤਾਲਾਂ ‘ਚ ਵੀ ਓ ਪੀ ਡੀ ਬੰਦ , ਹਜਾਰਾਂ ਲੈਬਾਰਟਰੀਆਂ ‘ਤੇ ਕੀਤੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਲੱਖਾਂ ਟੈਸਟ ਵੀ ਬੰਦ ਤੇ ਪੰਜਾਬ ‘ਚ ਫਿਰ ਵੀ ਹਰ ਕੋਈ ਤੰਦਰੁਸਤ । ਨਾ ਕਿਤੇ ਡੇਂਗੂ , ਨਾ ਕਿਸੇ ਦੇ ਸੈਲ ਘਟੇ ਵਧੇ , ਨਾ ਦਸਤ , ਨਾ ਹੈਜ਼ਾ , ਨਾ ਪੇਟ ਗੈਸ , ਨਾ ਤੇਜ਼ਾਬ ਇੱਥੋਂ ਤੱਕ ਕਿਸੇ ਵੀ ਔਰਤ ਦੇ ਢਿੱਡ ‘ਚ ਨਾ ਗੋਲਾ ਜਿਹਾ ਚੜਿਆ ਨਾ ਚਿੱਤ ਘਾਊਂ ਮਾਊਂ ਹੋਇਐ । ਪੰਜਾਬੀਆਂ ਦੇ ਹੱਥ ਕਿਹੜੀ ਸੰਜੀਵਨੀ ਬੂਟੀ ਆ ਗਈ ਕਿ ਹਫ਼ਤੇ ‘ਚ ਹੀ ਸਭ ਨੌਂ ਬਰ ਨੌਂ ਹੋ ਗਏ । ਬਿਮਾਰੀ ਦਾ ਅਸਲੀ ਕਾਰਨ ਕੀ ਸੀ? ਕੀ ਡਾਕਟਰ ਡਰੇ ਬੈਠੇ ਨੇ ਜਾਂ ਫਿਰ ਲੋਕਾਂ ਕੋਲ ਬਿਮਾਰ ਹੋਣ ਦਾ ਸਮਾਂ ਹੀ ਨਹੀਂ ? 
2. ਨਾ ਕਿਧਰੇ ਹਰਿਆਣਵੀ ਸ਼ਹਿਨਾਈ ਵਿਕੀ , ਨਾ ਕਿਧਰੇ ਰਾਜਸਥਾਨ ਵੱਲੋਂ ਪੋਸਤ ਦਾ ਟਰੱਕ ਆਇਆ , ਨਾ ਚਿੱਟਾ , ਨਾ ਕਾਲੀ ਨਾਗਣੀ ਦਿਸੀ , ਨਾ ਕਿਸੇ ਨੇ ਸੜਕਾਂ ਕਿਨਾਰੇ ਗਾਂਜਾ ਮਲਿਆ ਤੇ ਨਾ ਹੀ ਕੋਈ ਨਸ਼ੇ ਦੀ ਘਾਟ ਕਾਰਨ ਤਰਲੋ ਮੱਛੀ ਹੋਇਐ  ਜਾਂ ਨਸ਼ੇ ਲਈ  ਪੈਸੇ  ਮੰਗਦਿਆਂ ਕਿਸੇ ਦਾ ਸਿਰ ਪਾੜਿਆ । ਫਿਰ ਇਹ ਸਾਰੀ ਖੇਡ ਕੀ ਸੀ ਉਡਦੇ ਪੰਜਾਬ ਵਾਲੀ । ਕਿਧਰ ਗਏ ਇਸ ਸਭ ਕੁੱਝ ਦੇ ਕਮਾਂਡਰ ? 
3. ਨਾ ਵੱਟ ਦਾ ਰੌਲਾ , ਨਾ ਗਲੀ ਦਾ ਰੌਲਾ , ਨਾ ਨਜਾਇਜ ਕਬਜਾ , ਨਾ ਮਾਰਕੁੱਟ , ਨਾ ਰਾਜਨੀਤਿਕ ਕਿੜ , ਨਾ ਦਾਜ ਦਾ ਪਰਚਾ , ਨਾ ਤਲਾਕ ਦਾ ਕੇਸ , ਨਾ ਸ਼ਰਾਬੀਆਂ ਦੀਆਂ ਗਾਲਾਂ , ਨਾ ਦੇਹ ਵਪਾਰ , ਨਾ ਬਲਾਤਕਾਰ , ਨਾ ਡਾਕਾ ਨਾ ਚੋਰੀ , ਨਾ ਖੋਹ ਖਹਾਈ । ਬਾਰਾਂ ਦਿਨਾਂ 'ਚ ਪੰਜਾਬ ਸਤਯੁੱਗ 'ਚ ਕਿਵੇ ਚਲਾ ਗਿਆ? ਕੀ ਪੁਲੀਸ ਉਲਝੀ ਹੈ ਜਾਂ ਫਿਰ ਦਸ ਨੰਬਰੀਏ ਛੁੱਟੀ 'ਤੇ ਨੇ ? 
4. ਨਾ ਰਾਜਨੀਤਿਕ ਰੈਲੀਆਂ , ਨਾ ਧੱਕੇ ਦਾ ਰੌਲਾ , ਨਾ ਹੱਕਾਂ ਦੀ ਗੱਲ , ਨਾ ਵੱਡੇ ਇਕੱਠਾਂ ਦੀ ਦੌੜ , ਨਾ ਚੇਤਨਾ ਸੈਮੀਨਾਰ , ਨਾ ਕੱਚੇ ਪੱਕੇ ਮੋਰਚੇ , ਨਾ ਕਿਧਰੇ ਝੂਠੇ ਐਲਾਣ । ਕੀ ਪੰਜਾਬ ਕੌਮਾ 'ਚ ਚਲਾ ਗਿਆ ਜਾਂ ਫਿਰ ਭਾਈਚਾਰਕ ਸਾਂਝ ਵਾਲੇ ਯੁੱਗ 'ਚ ? 
ਜੇ ਇਹ ਸਭ ਬਾਰਾਂ ਦਿਨਾਂ 'ਚ ਹੋ ਸਕਦਾ ਹੈ ਫਿਰ ਘਾਟ ਕਿੱਥੇ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਸਾਡੇ ਡਾਕਟਰਾਂ , ਸਾਡੇ ਅਫਸਰਾਂ ਤੇ ਸਾਡੇ ਨੇਤਾਵਾਂ ਨੇ ਅਜਿਹਾ ਨਾ ਬਾਰਾਂ ਮਹੀਨਿਆਂ 'ਚ ਕੀਤਾ ਨਾ ਬਾਰਾਂ ਸਾਲਾਂ 'ਚ । ਯਾਦ ਰੱਖਿਓ ਇਹ ਸਭ ਸਤਯੁੱਗੀ ਵਰਤਾਰਾ ਹੁਣ ਵੀ ਕਿਸੇ ਨੇ ਨਹੀਂ ਦਿੱਤਾ  । ਕੀਤਾ ਹੈ ਤਾਂ ਕੁਦਰਤ ਨੇ ਤੇ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਖੁਦ । ਜੇ ਇਹੋ ਜਿਹਾ ਜੀਵਨ ਚਾਹੁੰਦੇ ਹੋਂ ਤਾਂ ਆਪਣੇ ਮਨਾਂ ਦਾ , ਆਪਣੇ ਦਿਲਾਂ ਦਾ , ਆਪਣੀ ਸੋਚ ਦਾ ਤੇ ਆਪਣੇ ਇਰਾਦਿਆਂ ਦਾ ਲਾਕਡਾਉਨ ਕਦੇ ਵੀ ਖੁੱਲ੍ਹਣ ਨਾ ਦਿਓ । ਸਬਕ ਯਾਦ ਰੱਖਿਓ , ਘਾਟਾਂ ਪੂਰੀਆਂ ਕਰ ਲਿਓ , ਖਾਨਾ ਪੂਰਤੀਆਂ ਤੇ ਫੋਕੀਆਂ ਟੌਰਹਾਂ ਵਗਾਹ ਮਾਰਿਓ । ਫਿਰ ਕਦੇ ਵੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਜਾਣਾ ਬਜੁਰਗਾਂ ਵਾਲਾ ਇਹ ਸਤਿਯੁੱਗ । 
ਇਨਸਾਨੀਅਤ ਜਿੰਦਾਬਾਦ

( Jaspal Singh Sandhu)

☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️

Try now God is listening 😇😇😇

Interestingly written: This quarantine is probably God's way of accepting a ton of wishes:
🤔🤔

1. Kids: I wish we had no school and play all day - Done
😀😀
2. Women: I want the undivided attention of my husband- Done
😀😀
3. Husbands: I'm sick of this traffic, I wish I could work from home. Done
😊😊
4. Working Moms: I wish I could spend some quality time with my kids and read Done
😀😀
5.Students: I wish I had no  exams? - Done
😀😀
6. Old Parents: I wish our kids could spend more time with us rather than being busy everyday - Done
😀😀
7. Employee: I'm slogging too much, need a break.- Done
😀😀
8. Employers:  I have no life of my own, I wish could relax Done
😀😀
9. Earth: I cant breathe,  I wish I could get a break from all this pollution and chaos... Done
😀😀

Yet we all complain- Beware what you wish - You might just get it! 😊

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

Ignore maatra in pic ⬇⬇ below

IMG-20200413-WA0028.jpg

ਬਿਮਾਰੀ ਦਾ ਅਸਲੀ ਕਾਰਨ ਕੀ ਸੀ?

Is it a accidental contamination from a laboratory in China?

Or is it more insidious? Modern biological/economic warfare??  

SOME REFLECTIONS

Do not consider this as ISOLATION/Lockdown having to stay at home with whom we love.

Isolation is what the seriously ill are experiencing in hospital.

Stop saying that you are bored, upset that you can't leave the house; while everyone in the hospital wants to go home.

So, thank God if you have to stay at home, because despite everything, with money or without money, with a job or without a job, you are in the best place you could be, at home, surrounded by who loves you!

Perhaps it is time to transform your house into a wonderful place to stay, a place of peace and not of war, of embrace and not of distance.

Anyway, look with different eyes at the situation you are experiencing !!

Make your house a party: Listen to music, sing, dance......

Make your house a temple: Pray, pray, meditate, ask, thank, praise, plead ...

Make your home a school: Read, write, draw, paint, study, learn, teach ...

Make your house a store: Clean, order, organize, decorate, label, move, sell, donate ...

Make your house a restaurant: cook, eat, try, create recipes, grow spices, plant a garden ...

Anyway ... 
make your house, your family, a place of love."

Make the best possible use of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity....!
 🙏😊💐

46 year old, apparently healthy brother from Leicester passed away from it:

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/local-news/tributes-paid-after-pillar-sikh-4054389

COVID 19,  seen from a Buddhist perspective

Disciple:

Master, it is so difficult for me to understand that the Father has sent us such an aggressive virus. What is the purpose?

Teacher:

The Father does not command it. It allows it, which is different. The pandemic was generated by man through the constant violation of universal laws.

Disciple:

But something so bad, is going to cause a lot of destruction.

Teacher:

Coronavirus is not bad. It is not good either. It is necessary, it is different. There is nothing wrong with the universe. If the coronavirus is present it is because it is allowed by Divinity, or it could not exist.

The idea of good and evil is generated in your mind that judges from its file of ignorance an event that in itself is neutral.

Disciple:

But so many people are being infected in the world, or are going to be left without even having anything to eat....  So many children, the elderly, men and women..... It is quite unfair.

Teacher:

The term unjust does not exist within universal love. That exists only in your mind that does not understand the purpose that is deep in it.

What does exist is the just, the precise, the exact, the corresponding. There is a necessary evolutionary process that consists of a constant collection of information. A learning through facing the difficulties that life presents us, so that in the midst of the chaos and suffering that is generated, we discover the principle of love that is found in life itself. And this principle of love is what will free us from human limitations, and will make us correspond with experiences of much more satisfaction and harmony.

You have to understand that nobody experiences an experience that does not correspond to him. And if it corresponds to him, he will live it, even when he struggles or resists. Coronavirus is not bad. It is very good, since many people are learning from it. The level of consciousness of the planet is rising, seeing us in the need to develop great tools of love such as acceptance, appreciation and adaptation. Patience, tolerance, and respect.

It may be a difficult test, but it is not bad. You are growing thanks to it. If you stop seeing the coronavirus from your fears, and start to see it from your understanding, you will be able to recognize the value that there is in it. So you can pass this test that life is presenting to you.

The decision is in you, and for that,  life gave you a Free Will.

You have been given the power to make decisions, and these will be respected by the entire universe. You can give a choice of fear, pride and ego.

Or you can give it to love. The choice is yours. It's on you!

What decision are you making? Did you choose fear, or love?

The decision is yours, but it will have a result, which is also yours, and you will have to assume.

If you decided on fear, you will generate destruction in your peace within, in your vital energy, in your relationships, and in your health.

If you decided for love, you will pass the test that life is presenting to you, and you will no longer need to suffer again.

Give love the option. The way is always love.

Disciple:

And what is giving the option to love?

Teacher:

- Become an imperturbable being. Invulnerable. Work on yourself, so that your peace and happiness do not depend on the external world.

- Stop seeing problems, and start seeing opportunities that you can take advantage of to do the  inner growth.

- Develop acceptance. "Everything that happens is perfect, and if it exists and happens it is because it has a purpose." "Father, may your will be done, and not mine." "Show me how I can serve you better."

- Learn to flow and adapt. Act wisely instead of reacting from fear.

- Watch your thought so that it only vibrates in the frequency of love. This will bring you clarity of mind.

- Do not share your fears with others. Share only your enthusiasm and your joy.

- Watch your words.

May your word create harmony, and make others feel confident and secure.

Difficulties are not solved by fighting them.

Befriend the coronavirus. Do not see it as a bad thing, but as something necessary.

And talk to him: "What are you teaching me?" "You are valuable to me and I am willing to learn what you can teach me."

"As soon as I learn you can leave because I will no longer need you."

Take advantage of the opportunity that life is presenting to you right now, to do the interior job ... 

Unknown author.

Dr Santosh Kadam shares some  tips for improving our immunity on his FB page:

1)Our digestive system plays a primary role in preservation of immunity. 

a) Easy digestible food is the key. Dal-Rice with non spicy vegetable OR Moong Dal Khichadi are the best examples.
Freshly ground spices like Cumin, Black-pepper, Coriander Seeds, Cinnamon, Ginger, Garlic, Cardamom etc. can be used to keep digestive fire at optimum level. Strictly avoid heavy to digest food even if it’s made at home. No binging. All packaged and outside foods are high risk.

b)Soups are the best foods to improve digestive fire and bring a  bit of sweating in the body which is supposed to be good to combat any type of infection.
Make sure of not using tomatoes and chillies in the soup. Instead of that, water from boiled Dal as the Base, which is high in protein still light on stomach, and some vegetables with spices like pepper, etc. should be the best option.

c)Herbal Tea with Lemon Grass, Ginger, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Tulsi, Mint and few Green tea leaves is a great immuno-boosting drink. Lemon can be squeezed on the top optionally. We can make this at once in enough quantity and can be reheated and served 3-4 times a day.

So please take care of your digestive fire as a priority in order to preserve immunity.

2)Maintain Disposition of Mind.

Mind has an immediate impact on immunity. It can shrink our immune system within seconds, mainly by four types of emotions.
चिंता, क्रोध, भय, शोक.
Make sure that you don’t land up in these four emotions. Excessive Worrying, Anger, Fear and Grief.
Try to keep them away by your own ways. I recommend Meditation and Reading of spiritual philosophy.

3)Avoid aggressive and tiring exercises. Light body movements will help you nurture immunity. Thus Yogasanas are best and must.

4)The respiratory system is the site where COVID-19 lodges. Regular clearing up of Lungs by different breathing techniques acts as the best armour! Pranayama ( Kapaal Bhaati, Bhastrika, etc.) and Sudershan Kriya are essential. Clear up lungs daily the way you brush your teeth. Remove microscopic organisms and rejuvenate your lungs.
Social Distancing and maintaining hygiene are needed without saying. They are needed to break the chain of contact with the viruses. 
Maintenance and elevation of our immune system is the secret of safety.
{ Imp tip. Don’t forget to chew 2 pods cardamom and cloves, immediately after lunch and dinner to strengthen respiratory tract. Strictly avoid post meal sweets or desserts}