Coronavirus - Covid 19

Sat1176

19 minutes ago, Guransh SIngh said:

About bhang I  wanted to ask veerji that kabeer jee says :kabeer bhang machli sura paan jo jo praani khaye

tirath barth ar nem kiye tin sabhe rasaatal jaaye.

How is it allowed?

very clearly staten in guru sahib that it is absolutely to be avoided.

Bhul Chuk maaf

Sat Kartar

Is that the marijuana and fish reference? It's a reference to specific sect. You had Bhang Sevadars historically. 

On 6/10/2021 at 11:04 PM, Sat1176 said:

I’m feeling much better now. Nothing unusual noticed after 2nd shot of vaccine. My lungs feel better that I can now handle cold drinks again and even eat ice cream. 

My wife on the other hand is not having it so easy. She seems to have very low stamina these days. Walking very slow in particular when walking up stairs. I think it may have impacted her lungs quite badly.

Thanks for asking bro. 🙏

Did you do any training to get your stamina up bro? I think light training definitely helps with recovery. 

Also, I think I know the Gurdwara you're talking about. Did the head die of organ failure at King George's? 

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

Did you do any training to get your stamina up bro? I think light training definitely helps with recovery. 

Also, I think I know the Gurdwara you're talking about. Did the head die of organ failure at King George's? 

If Gurudwara heads are catching corona and dieng. This is a ***Wake-Up Call*** for us all, entire panth. It goes to show that we are far away from our True Guru and have still not or still practicing the Sikhi wrong way. 

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, ipledgeblue said:

actually the NHS and probably other country's health organisations cheated and lied. A lot of people died from other causes, but positive covid results were added on falsely. I am unsure what the benefits for doing this were, but it must be some monetary corruption.

They're using an extremely unconstitutional, osha mandate to all but force us here. It's really tacky. 

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/01/02/politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-twitter-suspension/index.html

One of Marjorie Taylor Greene's verified Twitter accounts permanently suspended from Twitter

By Donie O'Sullivan and Daniel Dale, CNN

Updated 0312 GMT (1112 HKT) January 3, 2022

(CNN)Twitter has permanently suspended Georgia GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene's Twitter account @mtgreenee, the company confirmed to CNN Sunday morning.

A Twitter spokesperson said the company "permanently suspended" the account "for repeated violations of our COVID-19 misinformation policy."

Greene, a right-wing Republican, most frequently tweeted from the handle @mtgreenee, which had more than 465,000 followers. She still has access to and can tweet from her official congressional account @RepMTG, which has more than 386,000 followers.

The Georgia lawmaker has a long history of embracing baseless conspiracy theories, and she has been a serial tweeter of false claims -- about the election, the Capitol insurrection and other subjects -- since she won her seat in November, 2020.
Twitter had previously temporarily restricted Greene's account for sharing misinformation about the 2020 presidential election and Covid-19.

Greene's ban comes almost a year after the platform banned former President Donald Trump in the wake of the deadly January 6 insurrection.

The tweet that prompted the permanent ban included a misleading graph purporting to show deaths related to Covid-19 vaccines, which Greene claimed have been ignored, according to a person familiar with Twitter's decision.

Americans are encouraged to submit details on adverse events following Covid-19 vaccination to the US Department of Health and Human Services' Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, or VAERS. While many adverse events -- including deaths -- have been reported, very few have been causally linked to the vaccines. All Covid-19 vaccines available in the United States have been scientifically proven to be extremely safe and highly effective.

The tweet was sent at 1:46 p.m. ET on New Year's Day, according to a screenshot obtained by CNN.
According to Twitter's Covid-19 misinformation policy, users can receive a one-week suspension if they violate that policy four times. Violating the Covid-19 policy five or more times can result in a permanent ban.
Greene released a statement after the ban, part of which said: "Social media platforms can't stop the truth from being spread far and wide. Big Tech can't stop the truth. Communist Democrats can't stop the truth. I stand with the truth and the people. We will overcome!"
This story has been updated with additional information Sunday.

CNN's Melanie Zanona contributed to this report.

4 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

I don't think this is anything revolutionary. He works in Boston, USA, where sunlight levels are unlikely high. So many people will have low Vit D. And raised Hba1c means pre-diabetes or diabetes, which again means these people are generally not that fit. 

15 minutes ago, Premi said:

I don't think this is anything revolutionary. He works in Boston, USA, where sunlight levels are unlikely high. So many people will have low Vit D. And raised Hba1c means pre-diabetes or diabetes, which again means these people are generally not that fit. 

To someone who has no science or medical knowledge, they might be impressed. 

He comes across as trying to impress people and present info to make himself look clever. I wouldn't trust him very much if I had to meet him. 

https://www.mylondon.news/news/health/unvaccinated-residents-walking-around-south-22626989

Unvaccinated residents walking around South London compared to murderers slaughtering people with a Samurai sword

There is a wave of concern about London's large unvaccinated population

By
Health Reporter
  • 16:25, 2 JAN 2022
  • UPDATED17:41, 2 JAN 2022

Unvaccinated people in South London have today been compared to "murderers slaughtering people with a Samurai sword", prompted by the high number of unvaccinated people in Lambeth.

An unknown author, writing a comment piece in South London Press, said: "Next time you see someone slashing through the Blue or East Street market with a Samurai sword murdering and maiming in their path, would you do nothing but watch?

"Of course not. But too many are walking our streets blatantly endangering others with an invisible killer".

Due to high number a cases, particularly in South London, and a large percentage of ICU patients being unvaccinated, this has prompted a wave of concern about London's large unvaccinated population.

On 1/3/2022 at 12:01 AM, ipledgeblue said:

actually the NHS and probably other country's health organisations cheated and lied. A lot of people died from other causes, but positive covid results were added on falsely. I am unsure what the benefits for doing this were, but it must be some monetary corruption.

Think they are getting more 'funding' as they 'dealt with' Covid