Few days ago, a  couple of us, while sitting in a family dinner were discussing " How does SGGS guide us to tdeal with Bad company

My view of  this is that Kabir ji says that we should- " Run away "  from such people and avoid while my mom says that SGGS guide us to try and correct or educate them 

And another family member added that we should pray for them to get ' su matt'

What are the views - if possible panktis from SGGS - of sangat here on this?? 

1 hour ago, Still nascent said:

Few days ago, a  couple of us, while sitting in a family dinner were discussing " How does SGGS guide us to tdeal with Bad company

I think Dasam Granth goes into that subject, hardcore. Especially CP. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2020 at 7:40 PM, Still nascent said:

My view of  this is that Kabir ji says that we should- " Run away "  from such people and avoid while my mom says that SGGS guide us to try and correct or educate them 

Dass is not going say anything from views on the nature of this subject to avoid creating negativity but will try to add katha veechar tracks on this subject 

On 3/15/2020 at 7:34 PM, Still nascent said:

There's alot of negativity on the forum and in the world lately. Let's make use of this virtual sangat. 

Everyone is invited to contribute as much positivity as possible 

No crap/  negativity 🙏

On 3/15/2020 at 7:40 PM, Still nascent said:

Brother,

in Kalyuga it is just but natural negativity and duality to an extent.

In simple words, I would say negativity is darkness, is ignorance, which can not be dispeled just by itself.

There are 2 ways, to get closer to the Eternal pool of goodness and benevolence,  the formless Waheguru Akal Purukh.

One is His Nao, by its simran, we make place for Him within us, thus we get imbued with His virtues and get filled with His Jot.

Secondly is the importance of saadh sangat, because there we get reminded of Him, waves of love arise within us  to devote ourselves at His Lotus Feet.

The objective of both the steps above, is only and only to get closer and closer to Him, shed our impurities and ultimately merge in Him.

That is His apaar kirpa and bakshish.

SSA.