Whats everyone watching during lockdown?

Jageera

18 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

That The Departed was real good. It's one of the few films I've seen with Leonardo Dicaprio,  which was good (the other was that Tarantino one). 

Di Caprio's stepmum (  @GurjantGnostic will like this, lol)

https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/celebrities/story/leonardo-dicaprios-stepmother-peggy-ann-farrar-is-an-amritdhari-sikh-303831-2016-01-14

Leonardo DiCaprio's stepmother Peggy Ann Farrar, who is a regular at Hollywood events, is an Amritdhari Sikh and dons a turban.

If reports are to be believed, Farrar embraced Sikhism years ago. It has only been a few years since she started wearing a turban.

A Leonardo DiCaprio fan tweeted this photo of the Titanic star along with father George DiCaprio and Peggy Ann Farrar from the Cannes International Film Festival 2013 that was clicked by a Splash News photographer.A Leonardo DiCaprio fan tweeted this photo of the Titanic star along with father George DiCaprio and Peggy Ann Farrar from the Cannes International Film Festival 2013 that was clicked by a Splash News photographer.

Leonardo's father George Dicaprio married Peggy Ann Farrar in 1995. 

24 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

What's your favorite movie ? 

Classics I like:

The outsiders

Raging Bull

Seven Samurai

The warrior was good - with Tom Hardy

O brother where art thou

1 hour ago, Premi said:

Di Caprio's stepmum (  @GurjantGnostic will like this, lol)

https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/celebrities/story/leonardo-dicaprios-stepmother-peggy-ann-farrar-is-an-amritdhari-sikh-303831-2016-01-14

Leonardo DiCaprio's stepmother Peggy Ann Farrar, who is a regular at Hollywood events, is an Amritdhari Sikh and dons a turban.

If reports are to be believed, Farrar embraced Sikhism years ago. It has only been a few years since she started wearing a turban.

A Leonardo DiCaprio fan tweeted this photo of the Titanic star along with father George DiCaprio and Peggy Ann Farrar from the Cannes International Film Festival 2013 that was clicked by a Splash News photographer.A Leonardo DiCaprio fan tweeted this photo of the Titanic star along with father George DiCaprio and Peggy Ann Farrar from the Cannes International Film Festival 2013 that was clicked by a Splash News photographer.

Leonardo's father George Dicaprio married Peggy Ann Farrar in 1995. 

Amritdhari you say. What's she drinkin in there in that little skinny glass to her right? I didn't realize hollywood events had Amritdhari chefs preparing food according to Rehit. It's almost like...hollywood has costumes.. it's like...almost as if the appearance is what they're going for...weird..weird way to spell Kaur too. And her husband sure looks odd for a Sadar. What harm could come from a loser starting a sex cult in holywood and appropriating Saroop? No biggie. They have Joan Baez doing Kirtan. Lol. Jaggi who?

I feel about hohoho..probably about the same way rollin 60 crips feel about this young thug reppin the baby blue. 

16434698165378913812317980157450.jpg.f373e34d639d261431712c02a0835dff.jpg

That's what they all look like to me. 

Mixed with these vibes...

69c45b8704a13e22cb318273f87be0e3.png.e43f0f8a836d2e9368b548e27c259b71.png

A cup of this koolaid...

16434700821456870288894837789481.jpg.96c06f8bc40916f893dbe07652da9b07.jpg

A dash of this naughty boy...

timothydolan.jpg.3269633d2d1edf34f10603318440307e.jpg

Topped off with a bit of the old, out the can variety of..

fatyogaclass.jpg.5f8ce9688f33bfa44c1b39df443b61d1.jpg

If the supposed Shakti they deal in .. isn't for Dharam Yudh? Protecting Harminder Sahib? The Paanth? Innocents? What is it for? 

Why have a website who's primary message is "give us more money", covering up the entire content, but no Jaggi? How about a giant Jaggi you have to keep seeing?

Totally healthy, totally normal. Hohoho. 

And you know what else is funny? Nowhere in those google searches did I use the word white. Those images come from wannabe gangster, pedo preist, and fat yoga. Whitey taking the gold, and everyone's culture, Dharam, religion, music, fashion, food with it. 

3ho. Cancelled. I'm bringing back cancel culture, then we can cancel it again. 

Originally it was just gonna be the kid but hohoho inspires me. 

You know what I would have said when hohohos came to play Kirtan at Harminder Sahib?

Ah ....you made it finally. Let's see...like several decades late...so in several decades, and after proving yourself to the Paanth you can play. 

How is Seva super strict in Harminder Sahib? And these good for nothings get to play Kirtan. 

Red card on the play. 

Now I'm done. 

Joan Baez. One major track. Called "Free Jaggi". Could reboot her dead career with the publicity it would bring to both. It's controversial.. it's 1970s... it's... it's... they're just choosing not to help as is their website because it's a group of sexually dysfunctional narcissists, for sexually dysfunctional narcissist...founded by...a sexually dysfunctional narcissist. 

When you have major platforms you have a responsibility, especially if Sikh appears anywhere near you. Even if it's messed into Sikhism. The expectation remains. Live up to it or play something else. Bloody wankers. 

Refusing to be worth anything. 

I'll never be done. I'll just try and simmer down...mutter. 

You know their echelon of higher ups is nothing but devils, sociopaths, rapists. Bruh. 

Denied. 

FMLA-denied-1.jpg.a4763558d48ed66c70353de5ab539e9d.jpg

22 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

There's probably a few. But I do think Godfather 2 was better than 1!

I thought GF1 has much more memorable and interesting scenes. Agreed that I could skip at least 20-30 mins of it , whereas there's less 'filler' in GF2. But GF2 is just very serious and dark, with little humor.

Anyone seen 'Shooter' ? 

6 hours ago, Premi said:

I thought GF1 has much more memorable and interesting scenes. Agreed that I could skip at least 20-30 mins of it , whereas there's less 'filler' in GF2. But GF2 is just very serious and dark, with little humor.

Anyone seen 'Shooter' ? 

I thought there was humour in 2 myself.

Might watch The shooter tonight.  

On 1/29/2022 at 11:46 AM, Premi said:

This film is awful. From what I remember, it’s just about some pikey boy who goes to prison where he meets his real dad. They spend most of the rest of the movie talking about bumsex with other inmates. If that’s your thing then fair enough, I guess it could be considered a heartwarming story from a brit perspective. 

Seeing as some of you like gangsters’n’crime so much, let me school you with the only movie in this genre worth watching (not for kids or the mentally infantile though): 

35 minutes ago, HSD said:

This film is awful. From what I remember, it’s just about some pikey boy who goes to prison where he meets his real dad. They spend most of the rest of the movie talking about bumsex with other inmates. If that’s your thing then fair enough, I guess it could be considered a heartwarming story from a brit perspective. 

lmao!!

@Premi , are you hiding a secret from us.......

Also, you asked about 3H0 here, now I think of it, I do recall seeing the Chardhi Kala Jatha doing kirtan at Karamsar Gurdwara in Seven Kings years ago. 

On 1/30/2022 at 12:15 PM, Premi said:

Anyone seen 'Shooter' ? 

Saw this last night. Wicked film.