Regarding flaunting one's caste and proudly declaring to be a womanizer, and considering oneself a Sikh at same time.

Ragmaala

18 hours ago, moneyandpower said:

Kshatriya-Jatt heritage though. Probably why I love womanizing.

Are you really serious ? I am saying this because you mentioned that you consider yourself a Sikh and you are saying here that you love womanizing and you are flaunting about your Kshattriya-Jatt heritage ? I am also a Kshatriya-Jatt, so what, that does not mean shit. 

Since you consider yourself Sikh here are some words of the Guru for you and everyone to reflect upon. 

Guru Amardas ji says on Ang 112, Dehi jaat na aage jaaye, the body, status and caste will not matter in the afterworld

Guru Nanak Sahib says on And 349, jaanho jot na pucho jaati aage jaat na he,  see the jot in all , in the afterworld no caste/social status exists…

Guru Amardas ji says on Ang 426,  bin naave sab neech jaat hai bista ka keeda hoye,  without Naam we are all low castes like microbes in shit…

….and as such there are innumerable examples in Gurbani that teach us not to be egoistic or prideful about one’s caste because it does not really matter afterwards. Only those are parvaan who are imbued with Naam.

And regarding the Womanizing aspect here are some teachings of the Guru since you consider yourself a Sikh

Par triya roop na pekhe netar... do not look at the other's woman with your eyes, Guru Arjan Dev ji mentions in Sukhmani Sahib

dekh prayian changian maava dheeyan bhaina jaane ...consider others as your sisters, mothers, and daughters...

eka naari jati hoye par naari dhee bhain vakhane... be jati with your own wife and consider others as your daughters and sisters...

Guru Gobind Singh ji mentions in Charitropahyan that my father and guru advised me  nij naari ke sang nit neh badhyio par naari ke sang bhool supne mein na jayiio...

Do not even go to other woman in your sleep ...

supne bind na deyi jharna.. Gurbani says dont let your bindu or semen out even in dreams

...those who hug prayi women they are made to hug hot iron pillars in the afterworld... 

You get the point. There are many countless examples from Gurbani which strongly advise against being a womanizer in order to be a True Khalsa and Sikh. 

So either you are totally ignorant about the teachings of Guru Gobind Singh Ji, if you are do some introspection since you consider yourself a Sikh. But I feel you are purposely generating controversial statements, trolling, to generate strong reactions for your own entertainment. 

Whatever the case maybe its my duty, being a Kshatriya lol, Kshatri ko poot haun baman ko nahi, being a Sikh, on a Sikh forum to condemn the concepts of flaunting ones caste in egoisim, and prodly declaring oneself a womanizer while considering oneself as a Sikh....

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!

I mean, you took the quote out of context. The previous poster said I may be a Brahmin, so I told them my heritage and yes, I am not perfect like you are sant ji. I never would’ve mentioned my ‘caste’ if it weren’t brought up, I’m not showing it off or being proud of it, just stating a fact. Sounds like you have some reflecting to do on what it means to be non-judgemental. Thank you for the essay.

This is the full quote btw.

“There are a lot of enlightened people, they just don’t mention it. The ones that call themselves enlightened are usually not. I just brought up the idea of it, to see where you were mentally. And I am not a Brahmin lol. Kshatriya-Jatt heritage though. Probably why I love womanizing.”

Just like many preachers, you pick the parts of the passage you like and discard the rest to fit your agenda. 🤣

*P.S. You could’ve PMed me this, but you love attention so you decided to make it public. Lol.*

As much as I understood she didn't say Brahmin she said Brahm,(I guess she meant The Brahmgyaani, else why would she say Brahmin can't hide himself ? Probably it was a misunderstanding.  

Peace guys. But even I didn't like using the word womanizer specially when you were talking to a woman, probably that is why she didn't reply further. She's one of those person I admire on this forum. She's straight and too the point. I have never seen her arguing. 

To be fair to myself, her messages are hard to decipher. But really, I have a character flaw and it warrants an entire post? Grow up. You’re probably older than I am physically which is the sadder part. I’m aware of what ‘Daasmee Patshaah’ has written, I just don’t follow it. Why? I have personal reasons. There’s only one Satguru and It transcends all description, rules and laws regardless of what we as ‘Sikhs’ think. I do what I do without egoic thinking, there’s a purpose to my actions. I can’t say the same for you ‘Ragmaala’ (really? Picking the most divisive username? Attention seeking habit). You have ego issues, namely making yourself into a messiah of some sort. Saying that you too are ‘Kshatriya’; why? What purpose did that serve? You even went as far as to say it’s your ‘duty’ as a ‘kshatri’ to bring me to your warped, egotistical definition of justice. Just because I do something different, doesn’t mean I am going to some ‘narak’. I am on a different level than you are spiritually and mentally and I just need to make that clear. I know who I am and it’s even less important that you know that. You’re just a sheep in a wolf’s clothing, not the other way around. Sucker. I know what your reply is going to be, “look at the ego on this guy”, yet ego only comes off like that to those with ego. You’re so locked in a box of your own making of these rules, signs and definitions that you always miss the point in your personal life. No one’s out to get you ‘Ragmaala’ so stop persecuting others, you’re a weak-minded person who hides behind quotations of ‘scriptures’. I personally guarantee you will call me an egoist, a slanderer, whatever comes to your mind, why? Because you are going to project your own mind’s limitations on to me. I am free of mind awareness, I can tap into it to write these silly messages but generally I am free. You are not, and most likely never will be freed. 👋 

@moneyandpower  Thanks for your brilliant personality analysis of myself. I bow down to you.  You have done great service as I feel so much lighter of sins. 

9 hours ago, moneyandpower said:

The previous poster said I may be a Brahmin

This was a misunderstanding on your part. I feel silly for defending anyone but for the sake of clarification it was meant to be Brahm, as in universal consciousness. 

I am not perfect like you are sant ji

I am no where near a Sant , not even close to their dust, but Guru Ji is samrath if he wants he can do kirpa on this keet and make me a Sant . May your words come true. 

*P.S. You could’ve PMed me this, but you love attention so you decided to make it public. Lol.*

A forum is supposed to be public imo, so everyone can learn from each other. Its not attention seeking, but I was just ticked off when someone is proudly declaring themself as a womanizer, and considering themselves a Sikh, telling others to do Naam Kamai. Maybe my perception is flawed, but thats what my perception was at the current moment of your post. 

Just like many preachers, you pick the parts of the passage you like and discard the rest to fit your agenda. 🤣

good. I didnt know I was at the level of the preachers. Thanks for the compliment.

5 hours ago, moneyandpower said:

There’s only one Satguru and It transcends all description, rules and laws regardless of what we as ‘Sikhs’ think

Please do elaborate in a separate thread. 

I can’t say the same for you ‘Ragmaala’ (really? Picking the most divisive username? Attention seeking habit).

At the time of registering with this username I was told by a Mahapurush to do jaaps of this path. So in order to imbue this is my daily life, I made this as my username, even my passwords from that period had variations of Ragmala. Also, I am a firm believer in the Baani of Ragmala, so I wanted to make a statement too. You can call it attention seeking, sure. 

You’re just a sheep in a wolf’s clothing, not the other way around. Sucker.

Thanks lol I am neither a sheep nor a wolf...but hopefully Guru Gobind Singh ji can me His Singh, thats my prayers to Him. 

you’re a weak-minded person who hides behind quotations of ‘scriptures’.

thanks again.

I am free of mind awareness, I can tap into it to write these silly messages but generally I am free. You are not, and most likely never will be freed. 👋 

Thats great for you man. Happy for you !