Muslim stalker murders Sikh girl in front of parents, days before her wedding: Ghaziabad

Muslim stalker murders Sikh girl in front of parents, days before her wedding: Ghaziabad

https://www.hindupost.in/news/muslim-stalker-murders-sikh-girl-in-front-of-parents-days-before-her-wedding-ghaziabad/?amp

Sadly many Sikh's now these days think that Muslims are poor oppressed people in India while the reality is muslim guys are one worst culprits in crime against women and many of their victims are non muslim girls of all religions. Is this the sign of an oppressed community.

12 hours ago, kdsingh80 said:

https://www.hindupost.in/news/muslim-stalker-murders-sikh-girl-in-front-of-parents-days-before-her-wedding-ghaziabad/?amp

Sadly many Sikh's now these days think that Muslims are poor oppressed people in India while the reality is muslim guys are one worst culprits in crime against women and many of their victims are non muslim girls of all religions. Is this the sign of an oppressed community.

Veer ji this is extremely shocking news and i am lost for words as this happened in India.

On 6/22/2020 at 12:23 AM, kdsingh80 said:

Sadly many Sikh's now these days think that Muslims are poor oppressed people in India

Sadly many Sikhs now these days DON'T think that Sikh are poor oppressed people in india.

while the reality is muslim guys are one worst culprits in crime against women

Maybe, but the rapes and murders of low castes girls in Bihar/UP  are done by hindus right?

Is this the sign of an oppressed community

No. But then we have a different idea of what it means to be oppressed.

Look at the source of your article and that should tell you a lot. But I can't see any mention of the hundreds of Sikhs who were expelled from their farmlands in UP about 2 weeks ago. That is a more visible sign of an oppressed community.

On 6/28/2020 at 9:36 PM, chatanga1 said:

Sadly many Sikhs now these days DON'T think that Sikh are poor oppressed people in india.

If you are living in a nation and you need outsiders to tell that you are oppressed then that is not oppression but brainwashing. There are certain criteria by which a community can be a oppressed community like financial status, literacy rate , Discrimination in top posts of nation.etc. Hardly Sikh's fulfill this criteria. In India Sikh's have reached to the posts of PM , Army Generals and recenty retired Air chief Marshal

Maybe, but the rapes and murders of low castes girls in Bihar/UP  are done by hindus right?

Please tell me these things don't happen in Punjab. I am sure you heard about Bant Singh

https://civilsocietyonline.com/books-authors/bant-is-a-dalit-icon/

The guy's daughter was raped and he became handicapped because he wanted justice. But Sikh's particularly outside India hardly help these Sikh's and busy in finding flaws in Hindu society and telling world how bad Hinduism is .

No. But then we have a different idea of what it means to be oppressed.

Look at the source of your article and that should tell you a lot. But I can't see any mention of the hundreds of Sikhs who were expelled from their farmlands in UP about 2 weeks ago. That is a more visible sign of an oppressed community.

There are several newspapers that quoted this story . You can google them if you want. As far UP Sikh farmers are concerned that is unfortunate incident. But please tell me what makes you think that was a communal issue. After 1947 Sikh's settled in various parts of India and acquired land through various means.  In various parts The land which they hold is still disputed by government of that state. Here is detailed explanation of what is their case

-----------

Earlier during the meeting, the SAD committee members apprised the chief minister in case of Champatpur Chakla in Bijnor Sikhs farmers had purchased some properties in their names while some barren lands were given to them for cultivation.

“They settled these lands and now when they are contributing to the prosperity and development of the area they are being dispossessed in the name of constructing a Centre for the Armed forces”.

Similarly, in Lakhimpur Kheri, the committee apprised that Sikh farmers were being dispossessed from the land which they had purchased from Raja Vikram Shah because they did not possess any written sale-purchase agreement.

It said in 1964 the land was declared surplus and registered as forest land but during consolidation in 1980, it was transferred in the names of Sikh farmers as they were in continuous possession since 1950.

The third case is of Swar Tehsil in Rampur in which case Sikh farmers settled in the estate of the Nawab of Rampur across fifteen villages after partition. The villages have approached the high court which has sent their case to the Revenue Department for consideration.

However, despite this, the Forest department tried to take forcible possession of the land by use of force. The fourth case is of Pilibhit in which case the Sikh farmers after given an alternative site for resettlement after there and was acquired for construction of the Nanak Sagar dam in 1962.

https://www.timesnownews.com/india/article/up-cm-yogi-adityanath-assures-sad-delegation-no-sikh-farmer-will-be-displaced-in-the-state/609500

--------

The good news is that the issue is temporarily resolved

UP Sikhs return to their fields

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/amritsar/up-sikhs-return-to-their-fields/articleshow/76548720.cms

--_

Anyway please tell what Sikh separatists outside India did for those farmers? It was SAD , Amarinder , and some members AAP that rushed to their help 

On 7/1/2020 at 10:19 AM, kdsingh80 said:

If you are living in a nation and you need outsiders to tell that you are oppressed then that is not oppression but brainwashing. There are certain criteria by which a community can be a oppressed community like financial status, literacy rate , Discrimination in top posts of nation.etc. Hardly Sikh's fulfill this criteria. In India Sikh's have reached to the posts of PM , Army Generals and recenty retired Air chief Marshal

I don't think this is a good argument at all. I mean oppressors routinely use tokenism as a deflection from their true nature. 

That's like saying racist oppression of blacks doesn't take place in the US because Obama was the president and a few others have top positions.  

9 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

I don't think this is a good argument at all. I mean oppressors routinely use tokenism as a deflection from their true nature. 

That's like saying racist oppression of blacks doesn't take place in the US because Obama was the president and a few others have top positions.  

I guess you missed my other points of financial condition , literacy. Tokenism do not make the entire oppressed community more educated and financially strong. Rural Sikh's and urban sikhs in india are known for living lavish lives. The only Sikh's that are financially not strong are lower caste Sikh's. Which is more of internal problem of sikhism. On an average a Sikh in India is living much better life than an average hindu.

Blacks in usa are neither financially stronger than White's nor more educated. 

2 hours ago, kdsingh80 said:

I guess you missed my other points of financial condition , literacy. Tokenism do not make the entire oppressed community more educated and financially strong. Rural Sikh's and urban sikhs in india are known for living lavish lives. The only Sikh's that are financially not strong are lower caste Sikh's. Which is more of internal problem of sikhism. On an average a Sikh in India is living much better life than an average hindu.

Blacks in usa are neither financially stronger than White's nor more educated. 

Kds, I meet and live around desi rural Panjabis from back home. It's obvious to me that the definition of a literate person in India is very different to to the one here. If we say a pendu is literate because they can do basic reading - that is using the most fundamental interpretation of the word. 

In reality though, they aren't literate as in well read or knowledgable about literature in their own mother tongue. They are what we might call 'basically literate'. 

On 7/3/2020 at 6:12 AM, dalsingh101 said:

Kds, I meet and live around desi rural Panjabis from back home. It's obvious to me that the definition of a literate person in India is very different to to the one here. If we say a pendu is literate because they can do basic reading - that is using the most fundamental interpretation of the word. 

In reality though, they aren't literate as in well read or knowledgable about literature in their own mother tongue. They are what we might call 'basically literate'. 

Rural education in India is not so very good . It is issue with all religions of India  especially in North india

11 hours ago, kdsingh80 said:

Rural education in India is not so very good . It is issue with all religions of India  especially in North india

Well, if a disproportionate amount of apnay are from rural backgrounds, what does that mean in terms of overall educational levels then.......

Plus I think there are cultural factors behind a lot of prominent rural castes having a strange attitude towards education/learning. If they can't make money off it, they don't see any value in it. I don't think pendus like reading either.

If you are living in a nation and you need outsiders to tell that you are oppressed then that is not oppression but brainwashing.

So because we are outsiders we have no voice, no opinion? Well why are you posting this drivel on an international forum? Why not just post it in India and discuss it between yourselves?

Please tell me these things don't happen in Punjab. I am sure you heard about Bant Singh

Exactly. So you have proved yourself to be an ignorant person yet again by trying to insinuate that muslims and only muslims do these crimes. The "future" of this terrorist state of india.

As far UP Sikh farmers are concerned that is unfortunate incident. But please tell me what makes you think that was a communal issue.

Why should I tell you? I'm an outsider so have no opinion of value to you. You keep kissing hindutva batty.

For my fellow forum members though, who have an ounce of dignity and beleive in justice, you can read about this situation yourselves. And it didn't only occur in UP, it has happened in Gujarat and Madhya Pardesh.

"Unfortunate incident"? See how this person describes it? Generations of families farming land and then suddenly are forced to vacate it without any explanation or appeal.

On 7/2/2020 at 11:53 PM, kdsingh80 said:

Tokenism do not make the entire oppressed community more educated and financially strong.

It does provide the oppressing community with ammunition to claim that everything is ok and the ones who complain are a minority of troublemakers.

On 7/7/2020 at 11:12 PM, chatanga1 said:

So because we are outsiders we have no voice, no opinion? Well why are you posting this drivel on an international forum? Why not just post it in India and discuss it between yourselves?

You are free to have opinion but when large number of outside keep on saying Sikh's are oppressed in India , they are slaves then that is not opinion but propaganda. And that propaganda is just so that sikhs in india demand separate homeland.

Exactly. So you have proved yourself to be an ignorant person yet again by trying to insinuate that muslims and only muslims do these crimes. The "future" of this terrorist state of india.

I never said that only muslims and muslims do these crime. All I said that in India They do crime more than proportion of their population. You cannot even think in wild dreams that Hindu's or Sikh's do these crimes in Pakistan , Afganistan or Bangladesh and They will be spared. Their homes property will be burned while their females will be taken away. So the myth of Muslims of India as poor oppressed minority which need support from Sikh's is false.

Why should I tell you? I'm an outsider so have no opinion of value to you. You keep kissing hindutva batty.

Show me where I supported Hindutva. I very much believe that india should slaughter old cows as they are burden on economy. I had several debates on this issue online with Hindu's.

For my fellow forum members though, who have an ounce of dignity and beleive in justice, you can read about this situation yourselves. And it didn't only occur in UP, it has happened in Gujarat and Madhya Pardesh

You for forgot Sikh's came also in conflict with tribals/ Christians in Shillong. Dalits of Punjab and West Pakistan refugees were not even given domicile certificate in Kashmir. Only recently indian government changed that . Any way it doesn't suit your propaganda so you don't care.

As far land issue is concerned I have already said that after 1947 Sikh's settled and acquired through various means some of which are still disputed by States. Land is something where disputes do occur even with non sikh farmers 

Anyway Sikh's are doing businesses in india from North to South. How many of them are harrassed or driven out .

• 1 month later...

There is recent case of girl from Nankana Sahib converted to Islam. It is just very shocking. 

I wish bhai jagraj singh was still alive, to deal with two faced muslim and christian missionaries, no one can match him in terms of parchar in modern day, he really put them in their places. No one is sikh freind unfortunately... both hindu and muslims nationalist are no freinds of sikhs.  One sikh is sava lakh no issue there but we got too many divisions amongst ourselves. No one can hurt us if we are united but unfortunately we are not... only one iron can cut other iron.