• 3 weeks later...

Sat Sri Akal all, 

I happen to meet a gurmukh today, we were casually discussing abhyaas and he mentioned " Twade praana vich bot kampan hai. " He told me to do kapaalbhaati - exhale 20-30 times powerfully

Can someone please elaborate more on this and yoga and meditation in sikhi part. 

Please @Lucky @Sat1176

@Mooorakh @DeNiro @tva prasad @HisServant and other abhiyaasis n guests. Your inputs are welcome

On 7/5/2020 at 10:24 AM, hsingh6 said:

The download is not working..please repost..

This Gurmukh has some sort of power - siddhi i may say @hsingh6 , I don't recommend him on the forum because I am not sure if it's permitted in Sikhi but to be honest I felt the power in his pran. 

You decide yourself. I am refering NOT recommending 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.atamgian

This is his app on  playstore. Is also available on Apple Store. 

Gurfateh ji

On 7/5/2020 at 12:19 PM, Still nascent said:

So basically he is saying to focus on the third eye and do jaap of oankar ? Am I correct? Versus japa of Gurmantra. Interesting technique nevertheless. Did you try it ?

23 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

So basically he is saying to focus on the third eye and do jaap of oankar ? Am I correct? Versus japa of Gurmantra. Interesting technique nevertheless. Did you try it ?

No no brother, it's not that he said Onkaar jap, he said Onkaar kar sakde jo, waheguru kar sakde jo, Hari, Allah any.. 

He himself does Waheguru simran and so do I. 

10 hours ago, Lucky said:

I would normally suggest doing the cleansing technique of Saas graas at  normal relaxed pace with some dhyian and inward pumps at the navel.

Thank you ji. I do saas gras but i will do inward pumps as well, that may help my bulging tummy too : - ) 

On 7/25/2020 at 1:34 AM, Sukh_preet said:

Why do you say so veerji? What did you

Now that's a story brother. I heard about this Veerji from a learned Gurmukh, he also sent these recordings. I downloaded this app, got his number from there and called him. Don't ask me why because I am still asking this myself. Now this person had a strong persona. A very strong vibration,  he said he could  take me across the bhavjal of vichaars

Yes you read it right. He says he can. 

I got in dubidha - one head said wow! I have been asking for this all my life, koi aave santo! types and the logical one says - Hows it possible? 

I was stuck. I contacted a few Gurmukhs I know including mooorakh bhn she's a member of a gurbani group I follow. Sent them all the recordings and pics. But haven't received any substantial answer yet

What shall I do? Is this a test or an opportunity? I hv started following Osho few years ago, don't want to repeat my mistake. This veerji seems full of practical gyaan, talks sense. Chants Waheguru. No money or any thing asked rather he's in merchant Navy, so he earns a hefty salary-don't see any minus anywhere

Please guide every one. Sangat is the Guru

4 hours ago, Still nascent said:

A very strong vibration,  he said he could  take me across the bhavjal of vichaars

Thats quite a bold statement, I would ask for guidance from him but i would be very careful in making him your murshad. Just be careful. See how far he can take you. Just hope he doesnt bind you in some way. Keep us updated 

10 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

Thats quite a bold statement, I would ask for guidance from him but i would be very careful in making him your murshad. Just be careful. See how far he can take you. Just hope he doesnt bind you in some way. Keep us updated 

11 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

https://www.facebook.com/charanjit.singh.7777

Still nascent, Are you talking about him ? Is he the author of book? 

Not sure bro. Never seen him. 

47 minutes ago, Sajjan_Thug said:

Waheguru Ji

In this video he explains why he is doing all this and how he met Waheguru Ji and how to help anyone who wants to go on this path to meet Waheguru Ji.

Very good. I can relate to some of the stuff he is saying..

Very inspirational in the sense of "get up and do it, don't just talk about it'

20 hours ago, Still nascent said:

. I contacted a few Gurmukhs I know including mooorakh bhn she's a member of a gurbani group I follow. Sent them all the recordings and pics. But haven't received any substantial answer yet

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh all 

So good to see all on the forum interacting about bhakti.  Long time.  Sukhpreet and sat veerji are missing. and being missed .  

Veerji i have been so confused myself, that I didn't know what to tell you.  He doesn't seem fake, however jis claims are too high. Now after seeing his pic something clicked me, so I thought I would share.  @Lucky veerji i request you to please correct me if otherwise 

The point is.

We have been reading  Gurbani, going to Gurdwara sahib,  doing ardaas etc  since childhood.  As it was your case that you still kept on feeling emptiness and started following  Osho. I got Amrit rass but wasn't aware what it is. Sat veerji  got sehaj dhun but didn't know what to do with it ( so did you)  Now after years and extensively trying to understand the concepts in SGGS ji and listening to Gurmukh like Simranjeet Singh ji., we have understood that our aim is to meet the Lord and the way is

Sunn Gufa mai asaan besan  kalo bibarjit pantha

This person has found the way too but not by reading like me and you rather by doing it like Lucky veerji (don't kill me Pls 😜) . We at this stage can't benefit much from him as we are aware now.  We have to act now. 

He being ' thhet'- from the pic - talks that boldly.  I will take you-i will tell you-he probably means that I can show you the marg which you would have to travel or that I can help you know how to sit in sunn/ or how I did it and you do it too. May be its pind style that is bothering you.  He isn't  humble ( i can relate to my sis' in-laws 😂) they talk this way but mean otherwise

That's just an instinct.  

41 minutes ago, Sat1176 said:

The only advice I'm going to give is be very careful about listening to too many different people on how to do bhagti.  I know we all look for shortcuts to move forward quickly. Your going to become so confused about which technique to follow and use and not going to get anywhere. Trust me on this one because it happens to me all the time. All that happens is we are collecting gyan from everyone like taking a karchi from every pateela. We are just sinking in the gyan and that is becoming a hindrance for us to progress and we don't have enough practical to match on each path. Pick one teacher and then follow their teachings. There is no point sharing what one teacher says with another asking for confirmation. It really pisses them off. Either you have faith in your current teacher or you do not.Don't mix and match. Because if something goes wrong who will you turn to? Pick one and then stay on that path and follow only their instructions. That way they know what instructions you have been given.

You got so many different sources on this forum now. Please all pick one and then do the simran.

All that happens is you spend hours listening to the gyan but not enough time doing abhyaas. So what you have done is dirty you mind even more. When you now sit, you will be wondering which technique should I use because nothing is happening with the one I'm doing. They gyan becomes the maya for us.

Goes for myself as well. 😄

Well said...its a bit like checking out all the colleges in the country and applying to none ! Some of the recent gyan on the forum is quite contradictory unlike the earlier postings by practitioners like @Lucky @DeNiro, yourself which have set out my path...