• 2 weeks later...

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru jiki Fateh ji 

They ( Sach Nao vadiaayi vichaar)  have created another daily Simran group on Skype..  Anybody who is interested in joining can download Skype and pm me their watsapp number please 

This group is conducted by  Bibi Maan Kaur ji - student of Bhai Dharamjeet Singh ji 

Waheguru! 

On 7/28/2020 at 5:21 PM, Sat1176 said:

You probably know enough already to walk quite far down this journey. Now work on the practical building not the theoretical understanding unless you need your battery charging. I should also practice what I preach HaHa. 

You shouldn't really have too many questions for Gurmukhs unless your having simran problems or experiences that you want to share or discuss with them. Honestly they get fed up with people calling them all the time. Don't become one of those. Keep it once every few weeks or months. Then they love to hear from you, and see how your getting on. Just shows them you not one of those who came and then disappeared never to reach out to them again.

Don't become one of those who calls after every sneeze or tyre puncture to ask why it happened to you? Please do ardas for me etc etc..  When they do a natural bachan of their own choosing for you, then that is the most powerful blessing you will ever need.

I was recently telling my teacher that I'm struggling to do simran for more than 15 mins before I drift into Sunn and I am going in and out in one sitting. I was concerned that I should be forcing myself to stay awake because I kept on hearing mix signals from everyone what I should do, even once from him. He said absolutely not. Don't force yourself because you wont be able to. Let sunn/sehaj come. Get to the stage when you are able to say Waheguru once and you have gone into Sunn. Leave the rest to Waheguru to work His magic. If you can fall into sunn / sehaj listening to sehaj dhun/anhad sounds then even better, but if not keep working on the gurmantar and let the mind drift into sunn when it wants. 🙏 This has been bothering me for months and years now I think and I keep going round in circles because I'm stuck in same rut because I keep hearing different views. Rather than just letting it happen I kept on wanting to solve the issue when I should have just gone with the flow ages ago.

Even Charanjit Singh Gorkhi said he used to drift into Sunn when he was doing simran, although he never used a term for it. The similarities are all there, but we can't rush these things no matter how much want to. Go with the flow bud and work on the practical abhiyaas. Give more importance to that rather than the Akath katha, if you feel you have heard enough now. Personally I stopped listening to all the Q&A now from Simranjeet Singh because it was pushing me back into more research of how to quickly get to others peoples avastas. It's great what he is doing, but for me now it is having a negative effect.

Try this. Sit down, a kambal over your shoulders. Relax your body and listen to the ringing sound, which is Anhad Naad. Let go and let the samadhi take you. Have no expectations of what it should look like or feel, just let it take you. 

• 1 month later...

I kind of developed a bad taste for Bhai Charanjit Singh Gorkhi after he commented on Sant Gurwinder Singh ji mandi wale’s personal experience of darshan as hallucinations due to hunger. And the word nirvichar samadhi is not new concept just another word for mann tikna, furne rukna or Sunn. I am not even close to Gorkhi bhai sahib’s feet dust and have not achieved anything myself.

What I learnt is that no one can give you shortcuts ... thats what I thought when he was saying that he will take you to nirvichar samadhi. i thought he would spend his own kamai to elevate you. But soon I realised it is just a way to say doing simran with online sangat. 

In essence, one should try to follow one person who they really feel connected with. For me, these says, the katha vachak I truly feel connected with is Sant Waryam Singh ji because he talks about Sargun Darshan, Nirgun Rass and Shabad. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2020 at 12:39 PM, Sat1176 said:

The only advice I'm going to give is be very careful about listening to too many different people on how to do bhagti.  I know we all look for shortcuts to move forward quickly. Your going to become so confused about which technique to follow and use and not going to get anywhere. Trust me on this one because it happens to me all the time. All that happens is we are collecting gyan from everyone like taking a karchi from every pateela. We are just sinking in the gyan and that is becoming a hindrance for us to progress and we don't have enough practical to match on each path. Pick one teacher and then follow their teachings. There is no point sharing what one teacher says with another asking for confirmation. It really pisses them off. Either you have faith in your current teacher or you do not.Don't mix and match. Because if something goes wrong who will you turn to? Pick one and then stay on that path and follow only their instructions. That way they know what instructions you have been given.

You got so many different sources on this forum now. Please all pick one and then do the simran.

Already we got :

Bhai Simranjeet Singh Tohana

Bhai Dharamjit Singh (Gurmat Meditation)

Prabh Milne Ka Chao (Moga) and all their students all over the world.

Bhai Ajit Singh (Guru Maneyo Granth Gurdwara, Slough)

Bhai Nirvair Singh (Akal Sahai Waheguru Naam Leva)

Bhai Charanjit Singh Khalsa (Shabad Guru Parchar Mission)

Bhai Gurmail Singh Ji Mand ( Prabh Ka Simran Kendar Mand)

Just listening to the above they all teach differently, even though they all learnt from Bhai Sewa Singh Tharmala. High level they all teach the same, but when it comes to jugti's they are all slightly different and teach at different paces and sequences beyond saas-giras simran. Hell even the saas-giras is slightly different.

Now we have included Bhai Charanjit Singh Gorkhi into the mix.

All that happens is you spend hours listening to the gyan and jugtis but not enough time doing abhiyaas. So what you have done is dirty your mind even more. When you now sit for simran, you will be wondering which technique should I use because nothing is happening with the one I'm doing. The gyan becomes the maya for us. If I look back at how much time I spent listening to all these guys. Imagine how much simran I would have done in that time instead. My mind would have been very much more still. Instead It now wonders in 10 different teachers directions. This teacher said this, this person said that. Why is nothing happening. It is seeking that next experience to progress. It is not still at all

I'm the worst. I have been doing this for years now. Please don't make the same mistakes I did.

My fastest progress came when I knew nothing and was just listening to one of them and did what I was told. Then I became too eager and wanted to accelerate my progress. I started listening to all of them on the list because I felt one was always holding something back and not telling me the complete picture. They all speak of higher avastas which any seeker would want to experience. They always dropped hints but never told you precisely what you needed to do. I wanted the next jugti, found it out, but it never worked for me. One becomes a jugti collecting addict, but mind is not of that avasta so they never work. Now I got so many techniques in my head that I don't know which one I should use or do next. When the student is ready your told the next stage 1-to-1. Listening to all of these people just muddies the water of the mind.

I got to admit in the last couple of years so many gurmukhs are springing up willing to help. 10 years ago we had no one. The problem for us now is which teacher is the best, who will get us to Waheguru the fastest. LOL The problem is we are jumping boats too frequently and that is our downfall. Your going to listen to so many different teachers jugtis your going to end up saying I heard that one before. But never actually deeply experienced any of them. They will just remain techniques.

My current teacher says forget everything now and start again and revert back to gurmantar. The day I stop answering your questions then your free to move on. But in the mean time don't waste my time or yours if you not going to stay put. Just get on with what I tell you and have faith in Waheguru, SGGS  and your teacher to guide your on the right path.

You know what guys, I still can't do it. So much gyan is coming out these days from all these sources above, that it is pure kun(ear) ras. You get high just listening to it. You think you learned something new which will help you on the journey quicker. But when it comes to actually doing simran abhyaas mind doesn't want to know and you can't take even a few steps. You rather spend your time listening to all the katha on this subject. But that is not bhagti guys, and deep down we all know it.

I'm drowning friends with all these teachers, don't know about you lot.... I don't want to know of anyone else. There isn't enough hours in the day to listen to what they all have to say. Some of us are gristi and it's driving our families nuts that we are just listening to what all these teachers have to say. I'm not interested in other stuff these days. It's like this has become a full time hobby. LOL You can't even concentrate at work because your mind wants to listen what the latest teaching has been posted by one of the above.

Very true,  me too keep listening and reading gurbani and not practising enough.  I have started simran and do enjoy it.  

Thank you for wording your experience as it is what most of us are going through, sometimes we don't realise what is going on until somebody points it out.  

Even though you are saying that you have wasted time gathering knowledge from the different sources, but your realisation would definitely save many mores time in the future.  Like me,  a beginner for simran would focus on simran more,  but i must admit listening to katha helps building up trust and love with the great WAHEGURU. 

Apologies if said something wrong.  

On 7/27/2020 at 12:39 PM, Sat1176 said:

The only advice I'm going to give is be very careful about listening to too many different people on how to do bhagti.  I know we all look for shortcuts to move forward quickly. Your going to become so confused about which technique to follow and use and not going to get anywhere. Trust me on this one because it happens to me all the time. All that happens is we are collecting gyan from everyone like taking a karchi from every pateela. We are just sinking in the gyan and that is becoming a hindrance for us to progress and we don't have enough practical to match on each path. Pick one teacher and then follow their teachings. There is no point sharing what one teacher says with another asking for confirmation. It really pisses them off. Either you have faith in your current teacher or you do not.Don't mix and match. Because if something goes wrong who will you turn to? Pick one and then stay on that path and follow only their instructions. That way they know what instructions you have been given.

You got so many different sources on this forum now. Please all pick one and then do the simran.

Already we got :

Bhai Simranjeet Singh Tohana

Bhai Dharamjit Singh (Gurmat Meditation)

Prabh Milne Ka Chao (Moga) and all their students all over the world.

Bhai Ajit Singh (Guru Maneyo Granth Gurdwara, Slough)

Bhai Nirvair Singh (Akal Sahai Waheguru Naam Leva)

Bhai Charanjit Singh Khalsa (Shabad Guru Parchar Mission)

Bhai Gurmail Singh Ji Mand ( Prabh Ka Simran Kendar Mand)

Just listening to the above they all teach differently, even though they all learnt from Bhai Sewa Singh Tharmala. High level they all teach the same, but when it comes to jugti's they are all slightly different and teach at different paces and sequences beyond saas-giras simran. Hell even the saas-giras is slightly different.

Now we have included Bhai Charanjit Singh Gorkhi into the mix.

All that happens is you spend hours listening to the gyan and jugtis but not enough time doing abhiyaas. So what you have done is dirty your mind even more. When you now sit for simran, you will be wondering which technique should I use because nothing is happening with the one I'm doing. The gyan becomes the maya for us. If I look back at how much time I spent listening to all these guys. Imagine how much simran I would have done in that time instead. My mind would have been very much more still. Instead It now wonders in 10 different teachers directions. This teacher said this, this person said that. Why is nothing happening. It is seeking that next experience to progress. It is not still at all

I'm the worst. I have been doing this for years now. Please don't make the same mistakes I did.

My fastest progress came when I knew nothing and was just listening to one of them and did what I was told. Then I became too eager and wanted to accelerate my progress. I started listening to all of them on the list because I felt one was always holding something back and not telling me the complete picture. They all speak of higher avastas which any seeker would want to experience. They always dropped hints but never told you precisely what you needed to do. I wanted the next jugti, found it out, but it never worked for me. One becomes a jugti collecting addict, but mind is not of that avasta so they never work. Now I got so many techniques in my head that I don't know which one I should use or do next. When the student is ready your told the next stage 1-to-1. Listening to all of these people just muddies the water of the mind.

I got to admit in the last couple of years so many gurmukhs are springing up willing to help. 10 years ago we had no one. The problem for us now is which teacher is the best, who will get us to Waheguru the fastest. LOL The problem is we are jumping boats too frequently and that is our downfall. Your going to listen to so many different teachers jugtis your going to end up saying I heard that one before. But never actually deeply experienced any of them. They will just remain techniques.

My current teacher says forget everything now and start again and revert back to gurmantar. The day I stop answering your questions then your free to move on. But in the mean time don't waste my time or yours if you not going to stay put. Just get on with what I tell you and have faith in Waheguru, SGGS  and your teacher to guide your on the right path.

You know what guys, I still can't do it. So much gyan is coming out these days from all these sources above, that it is pure kun(ear) ras. You get high just listening to it. You think you learned something new which will help you on the journey quicker. But when it comes to actually doing simran abhyaas mind doesn't want to know and you can't take even a few steps. You rather spend your time listening to all the katha on this subject. But that is not bhagti guys, and deep down we all know it.

I'm drowning friends with all these teachers, don't know about you lot.... I don't want to know of anyone else. There isn't enough hours in the day to listen to what they all have to say. Some of us are gristi and it's driving our families nuts that we are just listening to what all these teachers have to say. I'm not interested in other stuff these days. It's like this has become a full time hobby. LOL You can't even concentrate at work because your mind wants to listen what the latest teaching has been posted by one of the above.

Very true,  thanks waheguru i have not spend years here and there.  I always listen to Baba Isher Singh Ji and now am following Baba Waryam Singh Ji too. Baba Waryam Singh Ji was instructed by Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji to make videos and audios for sangat.

Leaving for work,  would post rest later

On 10/27/2020 at 2:54 AM, Ragmaala said:

I kind of developed a bad taste for Bhai Charanjit Singh Gorkhi after he commented on Sant Gurwinder Singh ji mandi wale’s personal experience of darshan as hallucinations due to hunger. And the word nirvichar samadhi is not new concept just another word for mann tikna, furne rukna or Sunn. I am not even close to Gorkhi bhai sahib’s feet dust and have not achieved anything myself.

What I learnt is that no one can give you shortcuts ... thats what I thought when he was saying that he will take you to nirvichar samadhi. i thought he would spend his own kamai to elevate you. But soon I realised it is just a way to say doing simran with online sangat. 

In essence, one should try to follow one person who they really feel connected with. For me, these says, the katha vachak I truly feel connected with is Sant Waryam Singh ji because he talks about Sargun Darshan, Nirgun Rass and Shabad. 

Some 'human' factor is always there, who ever you may listen to except SGGS ji. Try n ignore anything you hear negative and pick positivity. Actually our mind is somehow trained to pick other's faults since janams.. so its tough.. 

No one is perfect except Waheguru and as Simranjeet Singg ji ( m not sure) said in his recent katha .. we have to move on this Bhakti path as a person who takes care of his actions when he wears all whites. Bachaa k chalna painda hai ji. 

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, 

Just wanted to post an update. So I spoke with Gorkhi veer ji on phone 2 days ago (sep 6). He was very kind to take out his time for me. He made me do the waheguru jaap for around 20 mins over phone and then asked me to focus between eyebrows. I am a total stranger to him, and I was really impressed how he was so eager to help me out. So I did that. Maybe I had my expectations too high that I would go into Nirvichar Samadhi but nothing spectacular of any sort happened. I was just staring into dark sunn in the third-eye area, still aware of my body, and surroundings around me, no thoughts but no blissful experience either. I was kinda disappointed because I thought something magical would happen. Because one person had an experience of nirvichar samadhi on their first day when they spoke with Gorkhi veer ji. Anyways I will keep on doing this dhyana simran sadhana .

WJKK WJKF 

Veer ji thank you for the update. I also spoke to him 2 weeks ago and he said he “you have come to the right place, I will give naam (you understand yes) , so don’t worry. Just read the book and join the google meets .) 

he sent me the link to the WhatsApp group which I joined and daily after the vichar, he tells everyone to listen to him say waheguru and then leaves you to keep meditation focused on 3rd eye area.

my question is , i fall asleep is this the samadhi he’s talking about ? I sleep for 20-30 mins then I’m up with a viby head. But if this is right I can be asleep for 1hr or more if I just do waheguru simran and have chakra cleansing in the background (I meditate in the afternoon and it blocks out load noises). 

Are you supposed to be mentally awake but with the body asleep ( like paralysed?).

your right too many people with TMI and videos daily on YouTube it’s hard to decipher who will put you on the right path, Bhai Ranbir singh Canada had a PDF which said essentially falling sleep while you do simran is entering sunn.

Wgkk wgkf

5 hours ago, Mbad said:

Veer ji thank you for the update. I also spoke to him 2 weeks ago and he said he “you have come to the right place, I will give naam (you understand yes) , so don’t worry. Just read the book and join the google meets .) 

he sent me the link to the WhatsApp group which I joined and daily after the vichar, he tells everyone to listen to him say waheguru and then leaves you to keep meditation focused on 3rd eye area.

my question is , i fall asleep is this the samadhi he’s talking about ? I sleep for 20-30 mins then I’m up with a viby head. But if this is right I can be asleep for 1hr or more if I just do waheguru simran and have chakra cleansing in the background (I meditate in the afternoon and it blocks out load noises). 

Are you supposed to be mentally awake but with the body asleep ( like paralysed?).

your right too many people with TMI and videos daily on YouTube it’s hard to decipher who will put you on the right path, Bhai Ranbir singh Canada had a PDF which said essentially falling sleep while you do simran is entering sunn.

Wgkk wgkf

Wjkk wjkf ji!

tbh I didn’t fall asleep. I didn’t feel anything different. Yeah sleep is a v interesting concept....

• 1 year later...
Guest Charanjit Singh Gorkhi

Dear readers I was searching something for myself by chance I read your comment if some one really interested in bhagti he or she can click on below link.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZm5vWm5NbmhFE8kRT6ansVHampbxVIis

2 hours ago, Guest Charanjit Singh Gorkhi said:

Dear readers I was searching something for myself by chance I read your comment if some one really interested in bhagti he or she can click on below link.

Waheguru Ji

Is your book available in pdf format?  Hope you write more books on these deep topics.

Here is two topics where your vicher would be great

And

Gurfeteh

On 5/1/2022 at 6:28 PM, Guest Charanjit Singh Gorkhi said:

Waheguru Ji

Check out the YouTube channel it has thousands of kathas