Is this video true? Chandi di Vaar. Durga ran away?

kidsama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o-1btEcnZw - Watch form 6:24. 

In the video it says, after Kali maa came out of Druga ma forehead, they still weren't able to fight the Blood demon Sanwatbeej, and they had to run away to a rishi. 

However, I actually read Chandi di Vaar, and Durga had no trouble wiping out the demons. She was on relentless offense throughout both wars. The only small sign of defense from Durga devi is in the 40th paure, when all the demon warriors, that rose from the blood of Sanwatbeej attacked Devi at once. And Guru sahib says, Durga sab bachiya dhal sambhal ke - Durga saved herself from all, holding her shield carefully. And then in next pauri, Kali mata comes out and it's just attack again. 

So am I missing something? Or is the video wrong. Thanks. 

On 8/18/2020 at 8:23 PM, kidsama said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o-1btEcnZw - Watch form 6:24. 

In the video it says, after Kali maa came out of Druga ma forehead, they still weren't able to fight the Blood demon Sanwatbeej, and they had to run away to a rishi. 

However, I actually read Chandi di Vaar, and Durga had no trouble wiping out the demons. She was on relentless offense throughout both wars. The only small sign of defense from Durga devi is in the 40th paure, when all the demon warriors, that rose from the blood of Sanwatbeej attacked Devi at once. And Guru sahib says, Durga sab bachiya dhal sambhal ke - Durga saved herself from all, holding her shield carefully. And then in next pauri, Kali mata comes out and it's just attack again. 

So am I missing something? Or is the video wrong. Thanks. 

Veer ji i will answer this topic in more detail later on by using katha tracks of chandi di vaar along with using english transalated texts of all three dasam chandi banis.