Bajjar kurehat ho gyi

Guest MahaPaapi insaan

Guest MahaPaapi insaan

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫ਼ਤਹਿ 

Please show me a way

sab toh pela mai sariya to maafi mangda jo mai likhan ja rea. 

mai ik amrit dhari sikh c and pichle saal metho bajjar kurehat ho gyi. Mai 2 parayi istria da sang keeta ohna naal physical hoya and osto thori der baad hi mere anand karaj ho gye. Mai pesh hoke apni bhul bakhshona chona par mai darda kyuki mnu kisse ne dsya ki mnu and singhni nu kathya nu pesh hona pena. So j edda hoya teh mera ghar barbaad ho jna jdo mai ode agge 5 piyarea nu saari gall dssi. Please mnu dso koi rasta ki mai ki kr skda ki meri singhni nu pta na lgg ske and mnu ohh jgha v dsso jithe mai dobara amrit chakk ska binna meri wife nu pta lgge. Mai har roz awde aap nu kosda is gall nu lai k. 
kirpa krke koi sojhi pao

Bhul chuk di maafi

Guest MahaPaapi insaan
2 hours ago, mahanpaapi said:

🙏 Sorry to hear that, there are different ways to deal with your situation. I usually suggest Nanaksar Maryada, that you ask for forgiveness directly from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj,  offer Bheta of x number of Paaths and some Seva, invite His assistance to prevent future Kurehits. Your offerings should correspond to your remorse feelings because there are not hard and fast mathematical formulas. Sri Guru Maharaj Ji's Blessings. 

Thank you, really appreciate your response. 
Is there any sakhi related with this sort of maafi(without going to panj)?

11 hours ago, Guest MahaPaapi insaan said:

Thank you, really appreciate your response. 
Is there any sakhi related with this sort of maafi(without going to panj)?

Nanakar Samparda Khane de Pahul ceremony maryada includes this guidance that first of all, we all commit everyday so we ask Sri Guru Maharaj's forgiven everyday.  Similarly with bajar ones we do the same thing but offer Paath and Seva Bheta and promise to undertake series efforts to prevent it in future,  it is more of self and direct repentance. If you have Nanaksar Esthaan nearby, you can talk to someone there. 

Guest MahaPaapi insaan
13 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

Baba Ji agge ardas karo oh aape rasta dikhaun ge. Guru is Meharwan.

And yes try to find Nanaksar nearby. 

But Kaam is a very tricky one, even after pesh it can wreak havoc. So you have to make your mind Pakka. Even after years old feelings can pop-up, so you have to be really sure. 

Hnji waheguru ji

I am making up my mind veerji

I have this doubt if I go by the nanaksar way will I ever be accepted? will I become an amrit dhari singh again by punishing me hard enough? I hope you understand what I am trying to say. 

seems like I have lost my chance. 

13 hours ago, Guest MahaPaapi insaan said:

Hnji waheguru ji

I am making up my mind veerji

I have this doubt if I go by the nanaksar way will I ever be accepted? will I become an amrit dhari singh again by punishing me hard enough? I hope you understand what I am trying to say. 

seems like I have lost my chance. 

🙏 I understand your reluctance, but if I were you will just offer Bheta, as much as possible, do Ardaas by your self for repentance. In Nanaksar, one can take Amrit as many times possible, they won't make you guilty. Sevadaar are allowed to get in for Paath Seva after taking Amrit time and again. In  because in this Kalyug it is extremely difficult to maintain both internal and external Rehat, they suggest we repent every night before sleep. Nanaksar neither unnecessarily glamorize nor makes art scary hell. There is it is admission requirement for a Sikh to joint the school and further spiritual education. If you want I can get you in touch with someone to talk, just PM me.

Guest MahaPaapi insaan

Waheguru ji I really appreciate your help. 

9 hours ago, mahanpaapi said:

. If you want I can get you in touch with someone to talk, just PM me.

Veerji I wanna stay anonymous due to some reason. 

13 hours ago, kidsama said:

Before you do anything else, I would suggest you do a ardass on your own, from you heart. Wake up early before sunrise, take a full shower, and do path if you want. Then do the ardass/confession and ask for forgiveness from Guru. You can do it at home.

I am going to do something similar today. 

I am 100% sure maharaj ji will forgive me but I wanna be sure that there are no lekha for this deed after I die and I am an amrit dhari singh again because sometimes I am asked to join 5 singhs for ardaas. 
like if someone asks me are you an amritdhari, I should proudly say yes without any thoughts if I am or not. It’s hard to lie if anyone asks me but this matter cannot be disclosed to anyone. 

I am very very disturbed as this is very big thing for me. 

7 hours ago, Guest MahaPaapi insaan said:

Waheguru ji I really appreciate your help. 

Veerji I wanna stay anonymous due to some reason. 

I am going to do something similar today. 

I am 100% sure maharaj ji will forgive me but I wanna be sure that there are no lekha for this deed after I die and I am an amrit dhari singh again because sometimes I am asked to join 5 singhs for ardaas. 
like if someone asks me are you an amritdhari, I should proudly say yes without any thoughts if I am or not. It’s hard to lie if anyone asks me but this matter cannot be disclosed to anyone. 

I am very very disturbed as this is very big thing for me. 

🙏 sure, just do as you feel comfortable. You do remain Amritdhari despite all failings because we cannot be perfect at all times.

On 8/26/2020 at 9:48 PM, Guest MahaPaapi insaan said:

Please show me a way

mai ik amrit dhari sikh c and pichle saal metho bajjar kurehat ho gyi. Mai 2 parayi istria da sang keeta ohna naal physical hoya and osto thori der baad hi mere anand karaj ho gye. Mai pesh hoke apni bhul bakhshona chona par mai darda kyuki mnu kisse ne dsya ki mnu and singhni nu kathya nu pesh hona pena. So j edda hoya teh mera ghar barbaad ho jna jdo mai ode agge 5 piyarea nu saari gall dssi. Please mnu dso koi rasta ki mai ki kr skda ki meri singhni nu pta na lgg ske and mnu ohh jgha v dsso jithe mai dobara amrit chakk ska binna meri wife nu pta lgge. Mai har roz awde aap nu kosda is gall nu lai k. 
kirpa krke koi sojhi pao

Bhul chuk di maafi

Brother Maha Paapi, 

the whole world is drown in kaam, rarely is someone as a gurmukh far above it. 

We all make mistakes, but we have to learn from them and not commit them again, because if we have commited once,  and we sincerely repent for it,  and ask Him to forgive, then He is bakshanhaar, sad Mehervaan, He will surely forgive us.

But then, we have to bear in mind, that we have promised to Someone who is omniscient and omnipresent, and we should never ever commit those mistakes, for He is not a person whom we can fool. 

So be careful in that sense, that is it. 

Now relax and do not hurt yourself any more with distress, be thankful to Him that at least you feel guilty and want to become a better person, and in order to relief yourself  love Him from the bottom of your heart, and increase it by listening/reading His katha and keertan, plus wash your mind with His purifying simran on a regular daily basis.

Stay blessed.

SSA

On 8/26/2020 at 11:48 PM, Guest MahaPaapi insaan said:

Please show me a way

kirpa krke koi sojhi pao

Bhul chuk di maafi

Its not easy to acknowledge ones mistakes and even more difficult to share them (even anonymously) and seek solutions. This is Gurus bakshish that you are doing so and you will succeed. Guru Sahib is saad meharban (always kind)

At 20.24 minutes on this video you will get the answer to your question.

Guest MahaPaapi insaan
30 minutes ago, hsingh6 said:

Its not easy to acknowledge ones mistakes and even more difficult to share them (even anonymously) and seek solutions. This is Gurus bakshish that you are doing so and you will succeed. Guru Sahib is saad meharban (always kind)

At 20.24 minutes on this video you will get the answer to your question.

So I will have to go pesh which I think is what truly will wash me inside out 

Just want to be sure if I can go and pesh on my own not along my wife cus those deeds were before viyah.

Thank you very much

Guest MahaPaapi insaan
8 hours ago, harsharan000 said:

Brother Maha Paapi, 

the whole world is drown in kaam, rarely is someone as a gurmukh far above it. 

We all make mistakes, but we have to learn from them and not commit them again, because if we have commited once,  and we sincerely repent for it,  and ask Him to forgive, then He is bakshanhaar, sad Mehervaan, He will surely forgive us.

But then, we have to bear in mind, that we have promised to Someone who is omniscient and omnipresent, and we should never ever commit those mistakes, for He is not a person whom we can fool. 

So be careful in that sense, that is it. 

Now relax and do not hurt yourself any more with distress, be thankful to Him that at least you feel guilty and want to become a better person, and in order to relief yourself  love Him from the bottom of your heart, and increase it by listening/reading His katha and keertan, plus wash your mind with His purifying simran on a regular daily basis.

Stay blessed.

SSA

Hnji

Just trying to overcome but it’s haunting at the same time. I just cannot live a normal life until I am forgiven. The guilty is so persistent, wish I had never ever done. 

I am very very Thankful to each of you. 
May maharaj ji bless me with your charan dhoor. 

4 hours ago, Guest MahaPaapi insaan said:

So I will have to go pesh which I think is what truly will wash me inside out 

Just want to be sure if I can go and pesh on my own not along my wife cus those deeds were before viyah.

Thank you very much

To my "limited" knowledge only you should be "pesh" 

Guest MahaPaapi insaan
On 8/30/2020 at 7:51 AM, Guest MahaPaapi insaan said:

Thank you very much

I just want a little more info on this. 

I am sure there are lot many more people in same or similar situation so this would be beneficial for them too. 

I want to go pesh but wanna be sure If I can go on my own first and then my wife. 

• 6 months later...
On 8/26/2020 at 4:48 PM, Guest MahaPaapi insaan said:

Please show me a way

kirpa krke koi sojhi pao

Bhul chuk di maafi

wjkk wjkf

Do you know of any Gurmukh Brahamgyani?

Bhul chuk maaf

• 11 months later...
Guest Sevak

This is an old thread. What do you mean by “Gurmukh Brahmgyani”?  That is a huge title that I never heard of. What is non-Gurmukh Brahmgyani then?

Definition of Brahmgyani given in Shri Sukhmani Sahib. 

11 hours ago, Guest Sevak said:

This is an old thread. What do you mean by “Gurmukh Brahmgyani”?  That is a huge title that I never heard of. What is non-Gurmukh Brahmgyani then?

Brahamgyan has 7 or 8 stages.

Gurmukh Brahamgyani is the Brahamgyani of the highest order.

Bhul chuk maaf

58 minutes ago, Guest Guest Sevak said:

I follow Brahmgyani title as per only and only Sukhmani Sahib. Please good luck to you in finding such a 5 Brahmgyani for amrit shakah. 

Ideally speaking, we need to have Five Gurmukh Brahamgyanis for Amrit Sanchar, but that might not be possible always.

Five Rehatvaan Gurmukhs can also conduct an Amrti Sanchaar.

Bhul chuk maaf

17 hours ago, Guest Sevak said:

Are you @sevak ?

Why are you posting as guest ?