Progress fast spiritually. Tips.

1 hour ago, kidsama said:

First of all, obviously I am not high spiritual level, but I have come a long way in the last couple years, and especially the past couple weeks I have been progressing like a rocket. There have been many mistakes I made, and much I have learned. I want to share this with you all, and I hope this will be helpful. 

-----------

• Start making values and rules and don't go back on them. Some easy but very helpful ones are to; not watch tv, movies, shows or listen to songs. Instead listen to katha and kirtan. In my free time, I don't ever watch this, if nothing to do, just sit outside alone, its 100% better, and when you give up these you will move very fast. 
  • Second is to stop speaking harshly at all. Get control over your tongue. When doing Dasam bani, like Bhagouti astotar, etc, it fills you with bir ras, but Guru sahib ji hates it when you use that to speak badly and let it out at someone. Always speak firmly but with respect. I made this mistake, and I had to do shabad hazare (just the first mehl) 3x and do ardass and promise to never misuse my tongue ever again. 
  • Next is don't speak extra or uselessly. Only speak as needed. Why discuss useless topics? 
  • The biggest quality is to accept the truth even if you can't live up to it. Most people when they hear what they should be like or what they should do, they just reject it, to not make themselves feel bad. Even if you can't do it, accept that I am lacking in this. Just this acceptance alone will bring great kirpa, and keep you in the right direction. 
  • Take Amrit. This one is obvious. Wear 5 kakkar, keep rehat, and do nitnem, and Guru sahib will take you under his wing and lead you to Sachkhand. Very good deal, lol. 
  • When you move up fast, people or dark entities somehow something will always try to keep you down. Be aware of that. Bir Ras banis are very helpful in this case. 
  • Always admit mistake when you make it. Don't let hankar (ego) get in the way of apologizing. 
  • This is a big one for me that I leanred recently and it's chaning my whole reality. That is to not waver ever (dolna). Remain firm and steady. Your hand might shake and your leg might shake but the mind should stay strong and unmovable. "Asthar raho dolho matt kabhu gur ke bachan adhar, jai jai kar sagal bhu mandal mukh ujal darbar."
  • NEVER give up your faith in your Guru for even a second. I used to do this all the time this year. For the past couple of weeks, I have been getting tested, and I have remained adhol. 
  • Last thing is to "save your progress". We often don't realize how far we have come, and can get demotivated or side tracked. A handwritten journal is helpful. 

Very good points.

Yet, if allowed to give my 2 cents for real progress,  let us just do as Guru Jee says:

SAAS SAAS SIMROH GOBIND.

Why so?

Because with it, we keep negativity at distance, and at the same time, we become receptive to His kirpa, which is the force to keep us on the right tracks.

SSA.

3 hours ago, kidsama said:

First of all, obviously I am not high spiritual level, but I have come a long way in the last couple years, and especially the past couple weeks I have been progressing like a rocket. There have been many mistakes I made, and much I have learned. I want to share this with you all, and I hope this will be helpful. 

-----------

• Start making values and rules and don't go back on them. Some easy but very helpful ones are to; not watch tv, movies, shows or listen to songs. Instead listen to katha and kirtan. In my free time, I don't ever watch this, if nothing to do, just sit outside alone, its 100% better, and when you give up these you will move very fast. 
  • Second is to stop speaking harshly at all. Get control over your tongue. When doing Dasam bani, like Bhagouti astotar, etc, it fills you with bir ras, but Guru sahib ji hates it when you use that to speak badly and let it out at someone. Always speak firmly but with respect. I made this mistake, and I had to do shabad hazare (just the first mehl) 3x and do ardass and promise to never misuse my tongue ever again. 
  • Next is don't speak extra or uselessly. Only speak as needed. Why discuss useless topics? 
  • The biggest quality is to accept the truth even if you can't live up to it. Most people when they hear what they should be like or what they should do, they just reject it, to not make themselves feel bad. Even if you can't do it, accept that I am lacking in this. Just this acceptance alone will bring great kirpa, and keep you in the right direction. 
  • Take Amrit. This one is obvious. Wear 5 kakkar, keep rehat, and do nitnem, and Guru sahib will take you under his wing and lead you to Sachkhand. Very good deal, lol. 
  • When you move up fast, people or dark entities somehow something will always try to keep you down. Be aware of that. Bir Ras banis are very helpful in this case. 
  • Always admit mistake when you make it. Don't let hankar (ego) get in the way of apologizing. 
  • This is a big one for me that I leanred recently and it's chaning my whole reality. That is to not waver ever (dolna). Remain firm and steady. Your hand might shake and your leg might shake but the mind should stay strong and unmovable. "Asthar raho dolho matt kabhu gur ke bachan adhar, jai jai kar sagal bhu mandal mukh ujal darbar."
  • NEVER give up your faith in your Guru for even a second. I used to do this all the time this year. For the past couple of weeks, I have been getting tested, and I have remained adhol. 
  • Last thing is to "save your progress". We often don't realize how far we have come, and can get demotivated or side tracked. A handwritten journal is helpful. 

these are great tips. v practical and relatable especially the number one point . it feels as if i typed that one. tested trialed many times.