Gurmat Veechar Website

Dear Sangat Ji

There is a huge collection of mp3 files on http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audio.php , but for some reason I am unable to download any of the files. Has anybody used this website or if possible could somebody guide me how to download from this site? Whenever i download, the resulted playlist is empty.  Is there any other Sikh website from which I could possibly download large collection of mp3 files?

2 hours ago, Kaur1510 said:

Dear Sangat Ji

There is a huge collection of mp3 files on http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audio.php , but for some reason I am unable to download any of the files. Has anybody used this website or if possible could somebody guide me how to download from this site? Whenever i download, the resulted playlist is empty.  Is there any other Sikh website from which I could possibly download large collection of mp3 files?

Bhen ji dass uses this site a lot especially for sri dasam granth sahib jis banis. It works fine for me as long you click on the track it opens straight away on my samsung phone and other devices.

Here is another good site that i found

http://www.sikhee.com/audio.html

7 hours ago, Kaur1510 said:

Thanks for the reply @Soulfinder

Have you ever tried to download for mp3 player?  I use sandisk clip music player during my house chores or other activities.   I could listen to all the tracks on the site but could not download the file.  Any idea 

Thanks for the sikhee website link.  

Bhen ji normally they give a usb cable where you can transfer the downloaded mp3s from pc laptop etc to the mp3 device. Its best to right click the file until you see the"save target as button" then save/download it.You could also use a bluetooth speaker which you can stream cast from your phone to the speaker. Glad to share the website. Also do let me know if you would like to download and save material from youtube or facebook as i got a app on my samsung that lets me.

1 hour ago, Soulfinder said:

Bhen ji normally they give a usb cable where you can transfer the downloaded mp3s from pc laptop etc to the mp3 device. Its best to right click the file until you see the"save target as button" then save/download it.You could also use a bluetooth speaker which you can stream cast from your phone to the speaker. Glad to share the website. Also do let me know if you would like to download and save material from youtube or facebook as i got a app on my samsung that lets me.

Thank you Veerji, it was so easy. I did it. 

Please let me know the app too, as I do use Samsung mobile. 

Many Thanks

14 minutes ago, Kaur1510 said:

Thank you Veerji, it was so easy. I did it. 

Please let me know the app too, as I do use Samsung mobile. 

Many Thanks

Glad to help bhen ji. Here are the screenshots of the apps i use for saving youtube videos. These apps are not available on the google play store so i had to download the apk file from google for it.

Screenshot_2020-11-01-19-19-45.png

Screenshot_2020-11-01-19-19-38.png